SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Sorry for double post but wanted to post this video since I didn't get to post it awhile back.

This was Sam on Fitzy and Wippa a week before the show aired.
- Sam played "pin the rose"
- Notice that Richie is in the middle of the 2nd row.
- After F&W blindfold Sam, Richie's photo is moved to the middle of top/1st row.
- Also, in podcast part 2 interview they asked Sam who was the best looking and not necessarily one she had chosen and 1st impression and one that made her go "Boom" and Sam says Richie is definitely a babe.
- And Sam says after F&W see personalities of guys they would pick the winner (was Richie at the time).
- F&W said they would speak to her next week (her premiere) but they never did on the show (probably their F1 choice was incorrect...or?)

I wonder if F&W just thought that Richie was the one back then? question Because they tweeted Richie is the winner after first episode but this was definitely something they did on purpose to place Richie in a spot where Sam would be more likely to pin the rose on Richie's photo and sneaky too. And perhaps Sam has been planning to say "Richie" the entire time pre-show? Including her liking those photos of Richie and her brother faving the tweet? I hope Richie is in on this b/c I would think it is pretty painful to be used as the coverup/decoy, especially if he had real feelings.  hmmm

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:56 pm

At this moment I'm wondering why Richie hasn't done any radio interviews. Are they afraid he will give the ending away or maybe he will do interviews during this week?

I find Sam difficult to read since I think she asked Sam Wood for advice. He distracted us lots!

To ease any possible heart ache moment for me, I prefer to see Richie as F1 or F3 and not the dreaded F2.no

I look forward to his HTD since it will give a great insight as to who he is as a person.

Hopefully he takes her to his house. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Actually they moved Richie and put an unidentified person(blue t-shirt and joggers) in his place just in case. I think they wanted to check to see if she was going to place a pin there and she almost did.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:00 pm

I have wondered the same thing about Richie having so much silence in the media. question

Snez had the same thing (she only did interview once Heather had said she got a headsup from Sam and they asked Snez if she had got the heads up too).

It could be just a Perth thing though. I would think, however, that it would actually be a better cover for Sasha if Sasha is F1 as expected for Richie to be in the media. Or even to just talk about the hilarious date. Maybe he just doesn't want to do media?

I am with you @ElonM... I want either F1 or F3 for Richie. Not F2. Ugh!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Actually they moved Richie and put an unidentified person(blue t-shirt and joggers) in his place just in case.  I think they wanted to check to see if she was going to place a pin there and she almost did.
That is not an unidentified person. It is Tony Abbott (former PM of AUS) as part of the selection and switched him with Richie.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Screen_shot_2015-09-17_at_5.59.51_am

Sure F&W could have wanted to see if she would pick Tony Abbott but that they had Richie in the middle and more level with where Sam's hands were, and that Richie was whom they predicted for F1? I think this is more than just a coincidence on their part. If they had actually wanted her to pin Tony Abott (where Sam's hand was going to top row) I would think they would have left it there.

If nothing was mentioned about Richie I wouldn't think this was an option but there's too many clues that F&W are all about Richie:
1. F&W Richie pic is only pic switched out and in middle (easy to pin on)
2. Same day, Sam says Richie when F&W ask her who was best looking but not necessarily the winner
3. F&W tweeted they think Richie is the winner night of premiere
4. F&W, Wippa with Sam watching Richie's SD being live-videoed of reactions of Sam regarding Richie SD
5. Nova (station F&W are on) posting on their official facebook that video means Richie has to win https://www.facebook.com/nova969/posts/1004766349546637

If Richie is F2 then the whole thing (for me) in hindsight would have been planned as a decoy just like Lana was (who was spoiled pre-show, ten insider posting about her too, Sam Wood watching live video of him on his SD with Lana too). hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:30 pm

No! Not F2. I can't take it. And by the way AAL that pick of Richie at the kids party! HELLO!!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 pm

@allaboutlove I am so with you when reading your post. You are convinced that Sasha wins but I can read the hope in your comments that it's Richie.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Sundy wrote:No!  Not F2. I can't take it. And by the way AAL that pick of Richie at the kids party! HELLO!!!!
sad Pretty sad when I am hoping Richie is F3 instead of F2. I hope so. But this show is all about taking the one who has the most feelings and seen as a possible F1 by viewers all the way to FRC if necessary. At this point I don't know if Richie is F2 or F3 but I would prefer the latter.

And yes! Richie at the kid's party. Richie is total marriage material!! Even popsugar was stating such in their post. #TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:@allaboutlove I am so with you when reading your post.  You are convinced that Sasha wins but I can read the hope in your comments that it's Richie.
I am convinced Sasha is F1 for sure. My hope for Richie is more about him being F3 instead of F2.  hmmm

I guess my post is trying to prepare myself that Richie may be F2 and was planned as the decoy pre-show. Because a lot of SM, media, Sam's SM liking of Richie's pics, and Sam's brother favoring that tweet Richie wins, would make more sense if Richie is F2 than F3. And Richie's edit is also another thing that can be F2-ish (meaning it can be seen as F1).

I had mentally prepared myself to not seeing Richie at FRC and now that I think he may actually be at FRC?  :nervous

Who knew my hope for Richie would be to be F3  sad  

( And next Bachelor lead, of course  yes  :yes: )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:28 pm

I hope Richie is F2 if he is not F1. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to be F1 but if he isn't, I would prefer him being F2 then F3, purely because I get and also the whole of Australia can feel more for Richie and so he can get loads more support then he would get if he was F3 as I believe he deserves to get as much as support possible. And I feel like watching him be heartbroken will increase his chances a lot in being the next bach lead. + I would love to see how he would react to being heartbroken, I'm sure he will still be happy for Sam and I want the whole of Aus to see his beautiful soul. And a plus would be getting to watch him abit more haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Does anyone know if Richie has snapchat btw?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:38 pm

I've got a very lame question, what exactly does Richie do as a rope access technician?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine