SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's the best, @Katiebelle!! thumbsup

DO it @Sundy. For #TeamRichie!! We are behind you 100% cheerleader

Yes do it for the team @Sundy and I'll even contribute to your bail money if you are done in for trespass at the hotel! I'm just nice that way! DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Yes do it for the team @Sundy and I'll even contribute to your bail money if you are done in for trespass at the hotel! I'm just nice that way! DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698
I'll contribute to the #SaveSundyFund!! giggling bestbud!
After all, it's all for a good cause :yes: DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1710264613 Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

After all, it's all for a good cause :yes: DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1710264613 Hugesmile

@AllAboutLove #SaveSundyFund sounds excellent but only if she can get the photographic evidence. 

Who knew we were such philanthropists! bestbud!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

The entire #TeamRichie is group hug behind you. Do whatever you have to do to get access. Getting the bail money(if needed giggling ) will be easy so don't fret about it! Just.Do.It. bestbud! lolpanda group hug
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:45 pm

What have I started? I appreciate all the encouragement but I have to mow the lawn! Lol. Aww, if only I was 10 years younger I would be out I a flash!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Don't know if this has been mentioned - I've haven't been here much in the past few days. You could see Sam's red bikini under her white shirt when she met Richie at the waterfall. I wish we would have seen them swimming together.

Wonder why Richie's friends were so dubious. We have seen other friends not like this. I think the producers pumped them up to ask the questions. Not that I don't think it was a forgone conclusion but still it's a shame that his ht played into the story.

I hope Sam is still supported by Australia when she let's Richie go. I think Australia came to love Heather more with all the media appearances she did during Sam W season thus one of the main reasons imo many people were turned off him when he let her go.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:54 pm

AEF wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned - I've haven't been here much in the past few days. You could see Sam's red bikini under her white shirt when she met Richie at the waterfall. I wish we would have seen them swimming together.

Wonder why Richie's friends were so dubious. We have seen other friends not like this. I think the producers pumped them up to ask the questions. Not that I don't think it was a forgone conclusion but still it's a shame that his ht played into the story.

I hope Sam is still supported by Australia when she let's Richie go. I think Australia came to love Heather more with all the media appearances she did during Sam W season thus one of the main reasons imo many people were turned off him when he let her go.  
I think the producers made it so the friends were there and they asked those tough questions.
It helped get the storyboard that Richie would leave next.
They had to do something to show that Richie would not be against Sasha.
And editing plays a big role. It is for Sam's benefit that she is going to have a FRC with Sasha and Michael when Michael is not liked by viewers as much as Richie.

As for support from Australia and letting Richie go?
I think the fact that Sam is going to be choking up and crying when she lets Richie go will allow for her to not lose support.
Plus, she chooses Sash and not Michael and people will forgive her because she cried when letting Richie go and didn't drag him to F2.
And yes, Richie not being in media the way Heather was certainly helps this too.
So I don't see any backlash against Sam when she lets Richie go, I only see more support for Richie but the kind of support that doesn't make Sam look bad the way Sam Wood looked bad b/c of Heather.
I think it will just be a case of Aussie audience getting to see a guy tell a girl he is falling love with her (Heather never said this to Sam Wood) and then after Richie tells Sam this at the RC Sam cries and Richie is heartbroken and dumped.
I don't expect Sam to cry when she lets Michael go.
I think that will be telling as well...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 am

Do they have ATFR?
I want to know how Richie is doing now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:03 am

@AAL for the most part I agree except for "It is for Sam's benefit that she is going to have a FRC with Sasha and Michael when Michael is not liked by viewers as much as Richie." Given that filming wrapped in July and it only airs for 6 weeks (or there about) I would've thought that editing was completed before it went to air? I could be wrong here but I guess that's what makes me doubt comments that relate to the editing being strategically done based on viewer sentiment. If the editing was complete prior to going to air then the viewer sentiment would not have any effect. I do believe it is edited to manipulate and throw viewers of course in order to get viewer emotion and attention involved and ratings up. This however is only my own opinion and thoughts.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:15 am

I happen to think even if things are edited later on (and they very well could be) that there was a storyboard in place. From the inside info that I have had for a while that Michael would not win I can safely say that part of the reason for that info was based on how Michael got to F2 in the first place, especially without a single date, and most often what is shown is to drive public sentiment so that viewers fall for the edit and then think the edit is what comes after.

Most often I have seen it is a case of TPTB doing 4 things really well:
1. Have a villain or two
2. Have a favourite or next lead edit
3. Have an F2 edit who is the "rival" of F1
4. Have a F1 who is preferred over the F2

Sometimes these things can interchange, etc, but they usually have a story board for all four. And then the media follows that storyboard and pushes for the favourite and F1 and is negative about the villain and F2.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I happen to think even if things are edited later on (and they very well could be) that there was a storyboard in place. From the inside info that I have had for a while that Michael would not win I can safely say that part of the reason for that info was based on how Michael got to F2 in the first place, especially without a single date, and most often what is shown is to drive public sentiment so that viewers fall for the edit and then think the edit is what comes after.

Most often I have seen it is a case of TPTB doing 4 things really well:
1. Have a villain or two
2. Have a favourite or next lead edit
3. Have an F2 edit who is the "rival" of F1
4. Have a F1 who is preferred over the F2

Sometimes these things can interchange, etc, but they usually have a story board for all four. And then the media follows that storyboard and pushes for the favourite and F1 and is negative about the villain and F2.

I agree

I've only watched a few seasons as they were shown and a few I watched after the season ended but there is definitely a pattern to the editing. 

To add to what @AllAboutLove said I have also noticed

1) the F1 starts to have insecurities and doubts about being the chosen F1 towards the end
2) the F2 becomes the favourite near the end to create doubt 
And 
3) the lead pretends they are having trouble deciding between the two but afterwards they say their decision was clear and they knew who they were going to pick.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by apples Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:34 am

I'm been giving this way too much thought, but I'm still not convinced that Richie isn't F1.  The reasons I'm wondering if he is are that during the hometown visit with him, when she's talking about "what happened last year", she says "now I've got Richie" and there's an audible cough off-camera and she changes tack and talks about how amazing these guys are.  It seemed to me that she became much more hopeful about the whole process after the single date with Richie.  And she is referring to her boyfriend as "Roger", which makes more sense if it's Richie rather than Sasha. Also wasn't his hair dyed dark brown in an instagram photo...that's something you would do if you're trying to meet up incognito. Sam often seems kind of puzzled and scrutinising when she's with Sasha, when they're not pashing.  But on the other hand, the farewell was pretty abrupt with Richie at the end of the hometown date, and the screenshots suggest that there aren't too many more dates with Richie, although skiing could be in NZ rather than Aus. So who knows...it'll all be clear in a week...

apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine