SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:35 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I happen to think even if things are edited later on (and they very well could be) that there was a storyboard in place. From the inside info that I have had for a while that Michael would not win I can safely say that part of the reason for that info was based on how Michael got to F2 in the first place, especially without a single date, and most often what is shown is to drive public sentiment so that viewers fall for the edit and then think the edit is what comes after.

Most often I have seen it is a case of TPTB doing 4 things really well:
1. Have a villain or two
2. Have a favourite or next lead edit
3. Have an F2 edit who is the "rival" of F1
4. Have a F1 who is preferred over the F2

Sometimes these things can interchange, etc, but they usually have a story board for all four. And then the media follows that storyboard and pushes for the favourite and F1 and is negative about the villain and F2.

I agree

I've only watched a few seasons as they were shown and a few I watched after the season ended but there is definitely a pattern to the editing. 

To add to what @AllAboutLove said I have also noticed

1) the F1 starts to have insecurities and doubts about being the chosen F1 towards the end
2) the F2 becomes the favourite near the end to create doubt 
And 
3) the lead pretends they are having trouble deciding between the two but afterwards they say their decision was clear and they knew who they were going to pick.
And that lead always has a LOT of trouble when their F1 is the person they gave their first rose too like Art with Matilda and now Sam with Sasha. Yup, soooo much trouble deciding giggling

And then... "it was always you". :yes:

I think first seasons are even more predictable in this manner because they are first seasons and thus the way with Sam Frost's 1st Bette season. Sasha was the F1 night one. Richie was the dark horse that would be the favourite and get the next Bachelor edit (all the media is saying this) and then F2 is the "rival" to the F1 and seen as his competition and people thinking as it gets to FRC that he will win but they hope it is original F1 and then when it is people breathe a sigh of relief that the lead chose the predicted F1 and it was "always" that person and all is right in the world! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:38 am

Yes, I agree with the above. I see it as always having been between Sasha and Richie. Michael is F2 for a variety of reasons but I do not believe the edit that Sam will choose him. Sam will genuinely be heartbroken for Richie...it's just that she has stronger feelings for Sasha. This is all my own opinion of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:44 am

apples wrote:I'm been giving this way too much thought, but I'm still not convinced that Richie isn't F1.  The reasons I'm wondering if he is are that during the hometown visit with him, when she's talking about "what happened last year", she says "now I've got Richie" and there's an audible cough off-camera and she changes tack and talks about how amazing these guys are.  It seemed to me that she became much more hopeful about the whole process after the single date with Richie.  And she is referring to her boyfriend as "Roger", which makes more sense if it's Richie rather than Sasha. Also wasn't his hair dyed dark brown in an instagram photo...that's something you would do if you're trying to meet up incognito. Sam often seems kind of puzzled and scrutinising when she's with Sasha, when they're not pashing.  But on the other hand, the farewell was pretty abrupt with Richie at the end of the hometown date, and the screenshots suggest that there aren't too many more dates with Richie, although skiing could be in NZ rather than Aus. So who knows...it'll all be clear in a week...

I know what you are saying. Even though we have the screen cap of Sasha and Sam of what appears to be in a a boat, I am hoping that it is a trick by the producers! That is all we have, isn't it? They don't call me in_denial for nothing... :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 am

apples wrote:I'm been giving this way too much thought, but I'm still not convinced that Richie isn't F1.  The reasons I'm wondering if he is are that during the hometown visit with him, when she's talking about "what happened last year", she says "now I've got Richie" and there's an audible cough off-camera and she changes tack and talks about how amazing these guys are.  It seemed to me that she became much more hopeful about the whole process after the single date with Richie.  And she is referring to her boyfriend as "Roger", which makes more sense if it's Richie rather than Sasha. Also wasn't his hair dyed dark brown in an instagram photo...that's something you would do if you're trying to meet up incognito. Sam often seems kind of puzzled and scrutinising when she's with Sasha, when they're not pashing.  But on the other hand, the farewell was pretty abrupt with Richie at the end of the hometown date, and the screenshots suggest that there aren't too many more dates with Richie, although skiing could be in NZ rather than Aus. So who knows...it'll all be clear in a week...
starwelcome @apples. So great to have you join us and great first post!

I think, based on all the sleuthing that took place even before the show was on TV (Sam liking photos of Richie on Channel 10s instagram account and her brother liking a tweet Richie wins and Richie the focus on the Fitzy and Wippa and also the focus for 'Have You Been Paying Attention' show, etc) that Richie was the designated decoy for Sasha the obvious F1 (like Heather was the decoy for Snez). And also, Sam calling Sasha Roger is another decoy since the name is with a "R" like Richie and then also that she watched her single date of herself with Richie.

Richie is the viewers favourite, that cannot be denied. He is still ahead in the love leaderboard despite his not so great HTD... which I believe was producer driven to make sure his friends were there because Richie's mum and sis already had that video of them and if Sam went to Richie's house -- yes that was Richie's own house on HTD -- and it was just the mum and sis then it would be a very intimate gather of just the four of them and the story of Richie and Sam would grow even more. But that cannot happen. TPTB have to make sure that the public isn't divided when it comes down to Sam's redemption love story and Richie vs Sasha would be a divided viewership because Richie is the favourite.

So to me... Richie is getting the favourite edit (which, if they recycle someone from this season and that person wants the gig, Richie will be next Bachelor). He has all the media support as well as Sam Frost's support and is even friends with Sasha. It's all there to happen if that is the plan. And usually the person who gets to be lead is the favourite. And while Richie gets the favourite edit, Sasha gets the F1 edit and Michael gets the F2 edit. Sometimes the favourite is the F1 but that is so rare (I only know of Matilda being the favourite AND the F1). Heather was the favourite and F4 and so she never was taken to FRC because you don't have the favourite and the F1 at a final rose ceremony. Thus like Lana, Michael gets to go all the way to FRC and no surprise since both are questioned by viewers as being "not genuine".

It's how I see the storyboard and the media is just pushing for it. It happens all over the world and it's not a reflection on reality or these people themselves, just how they put the show together.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:05 am

Just wanted to reminisce about my favourite Richie moments of the season. One of mine was when he picked the underdogs for his dodge ball team, fought hard and was still confident he could lead them to victory over the jocks to secure the time with Sam.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:07 am

Just want to add... if anyone wants anything posted form the episodes or screencaps of Richie let me know and I will post. yes

I don't want to damper anyone from thinking Richie is F1. It should still be fun and continue sleuthing until it's all over.
So be sure to continue to do so. :yes:

Sometimes it can be a bummer if someone (me) posts that there's no hope. hmmm
So again, post away. I am so #TeamRichie no matter what that any posts are welcome  bestbud!  DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:13 am

AEF wrote:Just wanted to reminisce about my favourite Richie moments of the season. One of mine was when he picked the underdogs for his dodge ball team, fought hard and was still confident he could lead them to victory over the jocks to secure the time with Sam.
Oh this is great! I love the idea of posting fave moments of Richie from the show!! :yes: Maybe we can start a list?thumbsup

... One of my fave moments was also Richie picking the underdogs. Such a great leader and team player and showed he saw beyond what others see. It made me realize that Richie is not someone who judges a book by its cover and sees the strengths in others that others overlook.
... I also love how positive Richie was about the other guys and also supporting them even if he was bummed a bit about not getting time with Sam he would always give reasons why in his PIs/ITMs/diary videos that were positives about the other guys.
... I also loved how Richie was on his grandpa date. No one could have done that but Richie. He was in his element and just enjoying himself and how he said he wanted to respect the people there and do them proud.
... And I loved how he said to Sam later on he wants a partner in crime and that "communication" is key in a relationship and in their hottub scene how he talked about he wants what his friends have so not just settling to settle. He just gets *it*

Gosh... I better stop while I am ahead! Too many Richie moments I love giggling

#TeamRichie beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:18 am

I think putting on a mask (Richard) really provided Richie the opportunity and confidence to come alive and showcase his hilarious side

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:26 am

For sure. But then again, Richie was always more articulate around the other guys and in ITMs and PIs. It's for that reason I am sure they had him narrating most of the show. Only when he was around Sam he got all nervous and unsure and honestly, he was a lot like Sam was around Sasha and even Art Green around Matilda (who tripped all over himself). Even Richie on HTD said he usually can talk fine but around Sam he doesn't know why but he can barely talk. He was crushing hard on her is why, I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:33 am

I think my favourite moment is yet to come when he is stroking her hair....oh gosh I'm going to blub like a baby when that airs
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:39 am

Sundy wrote:I think my favourite moment is yet to come when he is stroking her hair....oh gosh I'm going to blub like a baby when that airs

Me too...if I have the guts to actually watch it. Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:41 am

Channel 10 insider posting about Richie on their IG!!!
Richie has the most pics of him on their account out of all the guys.
I think it's safe to say they love him as much as we do!! :yes:
#TeamRichie!!! DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1710264613  beatingheart

SPOTTED! (literally.. Do you like the background?) @masterchefau's @garymehigan and @bacheloretteau's Richie hanging out at Phillip island for the MotoGP #ausmotogp #motogp by @ten_insider
DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 12145444_511479515693735_1958347035_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine