SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

melbourne - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:45 am

More pics... Richie posted on his IG! He looks great!!!
I'm so glad he is getting to do something fun and up his alley!

Moto GP Phillip island. Just awesome. @kierennicholson @mattyfknrann #motogp by @richie_strahan
https://instagram.com/p/898DLvpmJJ/?taken-by=richie_strahan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

melbourne - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:47 am

Kieren posted a pic with Richie!
So great to see him there smiling. yes

I can't wait to hear him talking!!!
Not hearing Richie on the radio or anything this entire season and yet Sasha and Michael have both been on the radio has really been worrying for me. :nervous

I just hope he is happy and okay!
It's not going to be easy for me to see him get heartbroken!!  sad
I had it with Heather and now Richie too!!??? Whyyyyyy? :tissuebox

#motogp with @richie_strahan such an awesome bloke!!! Stay tuned to see what happens this week!! #bacheloretteau #phillipisland #melbourne #sun #sunday #2015 by @kierennicholson

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:51 am

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think my favourite moment is yet to come when he is stroking her hair....oh gosh I'm going to blub like a baby when that airs

Me too...if I have the guts to actually watch it. Upset
Me three.  sad

I knew Heather was leaving and it still was heartbreaking.
Knowing Richie leaves doesn't make it any easier.
If Sam cried letting him go and said she cried her face off watching the episode then I am sure I will cry!!

:tissuebox

#TeamRichieForever #WhenLifeGivesYouLemonsCoolBananas
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:40 am

I'm so confused!!! Half of me believes Sasha is F1 (based on sleuthing) but I can't help think that with Sam W they made us think that Lana was F1 and all the whole time it was Snez that therefore the other half of me is thinking maybe Richie is F1 and we will all be surprised. I know s/caps disprove this idea but my wishful thinking just won't go away. Oh please surprise us and give us Richie as F1 sad

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:Nope not on HYBPA. Not sure why so early. Suppose we will soon find out. The only other thing I can think of is there is some sort of car thing on here today. Perhaps going to that. My bet though it is the Art series hotel in South Yarra. I'd bet my house he would be staying there if it is for channel 10 media

@Sundy you seriously need to stake out that hotel! - if not for yourself then for your fellow TeamRichie supporters on this forum. 

I have a plan. 

Put on a white shirt and black skirt with black high heels. Pull your hair back in a bun if it's long and put a badge on your lapel. Now you look official. 

Then march with confidence into the hotel with a clipboard and pen in your hand. No one ever bothers someone with a clipboard! Then walk around the hotel until you find him but don't - and this is very important - look any of the staff in the eye until spot Richie.

Then sashay up to him and say you are an investigative reporter for an important society of women sleuthers and you need him to take off his shirt so you can take a photo so we can judge if he's carrying a six pack or even possibly an eight pack! 

I missed my opportunity with Art when he was in my hometown and I don't want the regret and disappointment to happen to you Sundy. Sometimes it's too much to bear!   :strings1  Hugesmile

clapping! clapping!

You know I've got the front to do it. If we could confirm the location I would be there
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:I'm so confused!!! Half of me believes Sasha is F1 (based on sleuthing) but I can't help think that with Sam W they made us think that Lana was F1 and all the whole time it was Snez that therefore the other half of me is thinking maybe Richie is F1 and we will all be surprised. I know s/caps disprove this idea but my wishful thinking just won't go away. Oh please surprise us and give us Richie as F1 sad
The only screen cap that prevents this is ?boat

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:18 pm

wow apples ! Welcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Oh boy, my fave track and the man who loves his bikes, his dog and looks damn good in the hoodies ... my kinda guy ... awwww I'm in love giggling
DM article
melbourne - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 2D85770300000578-3277718-Rare_appearance_Richie_Strahan_appeared_at_the_Phillip_Island_Gr-m-14_1445145828489

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:32 pm

thumbsup I love it @happygolucky beatingheart hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Richie hasn't surfaced yet has he? I know Dave is in Carlton Melbourne but where's Richie???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Sundy wrote:Richie hasn't surfaced yet has he?  I know Dave is in Carlton Melbourne but where's Richie???
Not sure... in Melbourne somewhere?

I thought Dave is with Sasha this weekend/week?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Richie hasn't surfaced yet has he?  I know Dave is in Carlton Melbourne but where's Richie???
Not sure... in Melbourne somewhere?

I thought Dave is with Sasha this weekend/week?

He flew to Melbourne yesterday afternoon. There's an IG picture of him and I'm sure it's Carlton
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine