SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove , I've been trying to post and PM photos of the article but stupid iPad keeps crashing hissyfit I will give it another go on the laptop tomorrow. The next Bachelor part is just a little subheading at the bottom of the page, but it is directly under Richie's story about wanting to be a good dad. The whole article is a double page spread about the last 3 guys where Sash gets a full page, and Michael and Richie share a page, with the next Bachelor bit at the bottom.
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it bestbud!
Aaah that is interesting placement to be sure. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:06 am

Any sightings of Richie? So far no one has said he was back in Perth so I am wondering if he may fly to Sydney? Isn't Studio 10 there?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 am

Yes it is AAL. Told you he was hiding out in Sydney in my parallel universe. For those just catching up, my parallel universe also includes Drews owl and Will singing.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:39 am

@HEA. Any chance of a slow mo of the promo from the end of last Thursday's teaser with Sam and Richie in the chopper and looking down onto the snowfield. Thanks in advance
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:04 am

Never tried this before so hopefully it works and isn't terrible quality - but here is the TV week double page spread

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/25/98/unname11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/25/98/unname10.jpg

ETA: there's a comment on Twitter saying channel ten ran the wrong ad and the final two are Sasha and Richie?!?!?!!!##$&@@

Last edited by Richie_ftw on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update about Twitter)

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 am

Wow. Thank you @Richie_ftw  :Thanktwo

Talk about a negative spin on the F2 and a positive spin on the F3 (Richie).
Richie has the Bachelor gig in the bag unless he doesn't want it, imo.
His whole article was selling him as a husband and dad.
Just more of a pro-next-lead selling point.
If Richie is top contender then I think they won't have him much on interviews... they'd want to separate his image from being the heartbroken one to being the more desired one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 am

For the Richie fans and because this amazing writer/blogger was big time on Team Heather and is hardcore #TeamRichie!
This is her recap of the last episode for HTDs about Richie...
We are not alone Richie fans, we are not alone. #TeamRichieForever  TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 1710264613

You know who is not goooooorrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn, though? Beautiful perfect Richie, the wondrous unicorn man, whom Sam meets in Perth.

If Sam doesn’t want him, can someone set him up with a) ideally me, or b) alternatively, my beloved Heather?

Shyly, Richie confesses that he is “letting down his walls” for Sam, while Sam surreptitiously scans the nearby area for signs of her previous Perth-dwelling beau, that dirty street pie Bachie Blake. As I have written a lot of times before, this idea of emotional walls is one regularly ascribed to women, so I was kind of surprised to see Richie use it. Though not in a bad way. Bless his sensitive little heart.

“I’ve got a little bit of a Richie-crush,” Sam confesses. Don’t we all, sister. Don’t we all.

Richie’s response to this is “cool sticks.”

OH GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 2CF3968000000578-3255499-image-m-1_1443656402880
I mean, how could you not?

Anyway, Richie takes Sam to meet his mum, sister, and his mates, who have names like “Buff” and “Chich” and all think the sun shines out of his arse. “Richie is the best guy and he is the best and you should think that he is the best because I think he is the best and I love him,” one of his mates gushes. “So do you?”

“Um… he’s pretty good,” Sam responds.

You bet he is. LOOK AT HIS FACE, SAM.

I mean, look into his beautiful unicorn soul as well, but LOOK AT HIS PERFECT FACE AND TELL ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE MAKING OUT WITH THAT EVERY DAY.

After Sam deftly handles a few questions about her maybe moving to Perth to be with Richie (she’s down with it, even if dirty street pie Blake also lives there), Richie’s mum and sister are won over. “I thought she’d be a princess, but she’s a really nice girl,” his mum says.

She is a princess, tho, Richie’s mum. She’s a magical unicorn princess, making her a match for your magical unicorn son.

In conclusion: RICHIE OR GTFO.

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Giphy
Once it was pointed out to me that Richie looks a bit like Westley I couldn’t unsee it
and OH GOD YOU COULD HAVE THIS, SAM

Next week: there seems to be some skydiving and feather epaulets! (Independent of each other!)

And I KNOW Sasha has this in the bag, so stay tuned for the sound of my breaking heart when she breaks my Richie.

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Tumblr_n5opqhEZch1qe8di7o5_r1_250
This will be me, one week from now, GUARANTEED.

http://momentummoonlight.com/blog/the-bachelorette-australia-recap-season-1-episode-8/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:57 am

Woman's Day on the final three... and hilariously enough, Richie gets "The Next Bachelor" spin.
Both Sasha and Michael get 2 viewers comments about them with Sam, Richie gets two viewers comments about him being the bachelor. laugh out loud

Also funny is that the TenPlay poll has Richie with the most votes so he is actually in the first position in the "official" shows poll so by saying differently Woman's Day is definitely spinning whatever they want to make it known that Richie is not going to be in F2 and is in the running for next lead.  TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 1710264613

Woman's Day...

Perth boy Richie seems to be in last position in the fans’ books, gathering the least amount of votes in polls and forums.

But that doesn’t mean there aren’t people in his corner!

The rope access technician has his fair share of ladies rooting for him to take out the final prize – or become the Bachelor himself next season.

“Richie for next Bachelor, that is all!” one comment read.

“I just want Richie as the next Bachelor!” said another.

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/sam-frost-tweets-excitement-over-bachelorette-finale-13925
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:06 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 2D92CD5800000578-3280357-image-m-51_1445312655828

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 2D923F5700000578-3280357-image-m-49_1445312597859
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3280357/I-m-not-pregnant-confused-change-heart-Sam-Frost-fights-rumours-surrounding-Bachelorette-finale-says-man-happy.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Oh. We have a semi surfacing. Richie has liked a IG pic his cousin posted. If anyone's not convinced on his position I think the comment makes it pretty clear.
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 E5C67D43-6E18-4FD6-80F2-A05F5A009264
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Wow, Richie's cousin is very pretty...very nice shout out to Richie baby, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:06 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow, Richie's cousin is very pretty...very nice shout out to Richie baby, JMO.

I agree and that's how I see him too.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine