SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I am more excited to find out if Richie is the next Bachelor than who Sam's F1 is. #TeamRichie
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Rolly wrote:I am more excited to find out if Richie is the next Bachelor than who Sam's F1 is. #TeamRichie

Me too. Hope we don't have to wait long
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:07 am

Sundy wrote:Richie last night watching

https://instagram.com/p/9Gi-5XGjDQ/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 am

Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_
RICHIE’S THE NEXT BACHELOR! #BacheloretteAU #TheBachelorAU http://okmagazine.com.au/richies-the-next-bachelor/ …
Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Richie
Bachelorette Sam reveals she’s doing everything in her power to see her number three man become the next Bachelor. ‘I will pull every string that I possibly can to make sure that Richie is the next Bachelor,’ she tells OK!.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:07 am

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 CR4sGFvUAAAqEMB
WHO Magazine Verified account  ‏@WHOmagazine
Who else's feeling the loss today? We spoke with @bacheloretteau's #Richie:
http://yhoo.it/1OJHgQq #BacheloretteAu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:10 am

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Richie_1b2e2se-1b2e2v0
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:15 am

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Richie_sam_flowers_1b2e2se-1b2e2v1
Did you cry?
I’m a guy. Guys don’t cry! But yeah, look, I was gutted. I was gutted.
After your exit, who did you tip to win?
Sasha and Michael are both very cool guys with magnetic personalities. Mikey is just an absolute legend, a really humble guy. And Sash is just this incredible bloke. Whoever she picked, she was going to be onto a winner.
Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Richie_sam_picnic_1b2e2sf-1b2e2v2
Have you been in contact with Sam since the show finished filming?
I wouldn’t even know how to get in contact with Sam! Because you don’t even get their phone number or anything, so I don’t know.
Do you think you will ever be friends?
Absolutely, I certainly would like to be friends with Sam. I would love to catch up and have a chat with her and a bit of a laugh about everything we’ve been through.

What are your feelings towards Sam now?
I have the biggest admiration for her. She is such a strong independent lady. She has so much going for her and is such a beautiful soul. I have nothing but nice things to say about everyone. Everyone was just so friendly and nice!

What’s next for you?
I’m sort of taking a bit of a break from work for a little while, maybe until February, to have a bit of me-time.

Would you consider being the next star of The Bachelor?
That would be so intense for me. They called me for this Bachelorette thing and I just didn’t even expect to do this. It’s something I would have to have a sit-down and a really good think about. Putting myself out there again would be a really big decision for me!
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29869225/richie-the-bachelorette-top-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:24 am

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 CR5Yy5aUYAAMR-X
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:41 am

Sam commented on Richie's IG pic

@fro01 44 minutes ago
You are such an absolute gentleman Richie Rich!! You deserve nothing but love & happiness xxx #RichieForBachie xxx

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 75344d9e43ec39a37217283119e6e5a6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 am

Richie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 2DA05E1C00000578-3283918-image-m-160_1445478419673
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283918/Richie-Strahan-failed-win-Sam-Frost-Bachelorette-love-Bachelor.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 am

AWWW if maybe things don't work put with Sasha and Sam... Maybe Richie was her man all along haha just a thought
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:50 am

From Bachelorette to Bachelor? Eliminated hunk Richie Strahan could still find love on TV as rumours swirl he'll be the star of the next series

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283918/Richie-Strahan-failed-win-Sam-Frost-Bachelorette-love-Bachelor.html#ixzz3pH0IcTdQ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine