SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Hell-get-your-male-friends
20 reasons @richie_strahan should be the next Bachelor. http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Hot-Pictures-Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-38841416 … #BacheloretteAU #TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Messinwithus Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 am

Ritchie is on the Project tonight. Wahoo!

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:21 am

What time?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:22 am

Messinwithus wrote:Ritchie is on the Project tonight. Wahoo!

Truly!!!! OMG! This is totally planned!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:22 am

http://www.mamamia.com.au/lifestyle/richie-from-the-bachelorette/

Great interview from Mamamia
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 am

@Sundy! Richie is on The Project tonight like we hoped!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1710264613 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/lifestyle/richie-from-the-bachelorette/

Wow....if they already were considering him for The Bachelor before they went with Sam Wood then he for sure has it in the bag now, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/lifestyle/richie-from-the-bachelorette/

cantstopl

"Reverse psychology" is why Richie says he is backing Michael The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698

I knew he wasn't being serious. laugh out loud too funny
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 am

Awww... I don't think Richie will be finishing last anymore when it comes to women. :cutesmile!:

You guys seemed to have such a connection and have so much fun! What happened?

I know! You’re supposed to make the girl laugh and then you’re supposed to walk away as the winner! Turns out nice guys do finish last.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/lifestyle/richie-from-the-bachelorette/#i0hS587PcDMOV18s.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 am

HodanG wrote:What time?

It's normally the last segment before the show so 7.20pm Sydney time?

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy! Richie is on The Project tonight like we hoped!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1710264613 bestbud!

Yay! I just read this and ran to the tv. Hopefully I haven't missed it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:10 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy! Richie is on The Project tonight like we hoped!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1710264613 bestbud!

Yay!  I just read this and ran to the tv. Hopefully I haven't missed it
hearthumbsup still time!

Can you post what he says if possible?  blowkiss
I saw IG pics of him at Channel 10 Perth studios so perhaps he did a segment then? Is it pre-taped the same day?
Or else live but he is in Perth there?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine