SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:04 am

OMG, I can't believe this!!! Once this was just a concept in our minds and now it's sososo possible. I feel like crying?? Amazing!!!!

Sam and Sash are so cute in that interview. She made the right choice.

Richie's turn!!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:13 am

Love.it. You know I think this Richie thing is as big as if not bigger that the result. Even the teachers at my boys school were talking about how devastated they were when he left. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 am

I know I sound like a broken record but this is so much like K's season it is hilarious and said it over and over that Richie is Ben H (but better, imo) and the viewers reaction is incredible for Richie.

Even The Project is like, "That Other Guy (for Michael, F2) has sport so he will be fine".

And then the question of "Who is the next Bachelor" and both Sasha and Sam say Richie.

That was a planted question for sure! As was Sam's tweet BEFORE the finale stating Richie for next Bachelor. Plus it was posted on OK magazine (official for the show) cover "Richie is the next Bachelor" also BEFORE the finale (so it was planned that way for people to cheer for Richie and then for Sasha and Sam).

Done deal, imo! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:23 am

aerina wrote:OMG, I can't believe this!!! Once this was just a concept in our minds and now it's sososo possible. I feel like crying?? Amazing!!!!

Sam and Sash are so cute in that interview. She made the right choice.

Richie's turn!!
:yes: jumping :crazy dance:

So excited!! To think we can be back here next year sleuthing Richie's F1?!!!!

partytime
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:30 am

Sundy wrote:Love.it.  You know I think this Richie thing is as big as if not bigger that the result. Even the teachers at my boys school were talking about how devastated they were when he left. Lol
cheerleader awwww

Richie eclipsed Sam and Sasha up until he left the show based on SM and the fact that all media was saying Richie would win. Imo, Richie had to leave so viewers could get totally behind Sam and Sasha at FRC. It's insane the level of fans Richie has... Heather, Sam herself, Sasha, Channel 10 and Shine, all the guys from the show like him, all media love him, it's crazy how much he is so beloved and yet so deserved! :yes:

Richie may have gotten his heart broken but at the end of the day, just by Richie being himself, Australia and those around the world watching fell in love with Richie even if Sam didn't (although she was #TeamRichie before the show even started liking those Channel 10 photos of him. And even those articles headings "The Day Australia fell in love with Richie". The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 1710264613

Being Bachelor couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving guy, IMO. Obviously it is not 100% yet but it's pretty much #RichieForBachie as Sam has posted/commented/said.

:cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 am

I think we may need a new Bachelor 2016 sleuthing page? We are at 79 on this one. Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:16 am

We definitely need a new Richie thread. Hopefully we can keep this one active and not archived? That way we can use it for sleuthing if (most likely) Richie is the next Bachelor?

I think GA was already working on a Season 4 for Bach Aussie thread so I would think having separate ones (would love a fan thread for just Richie Strahan kind of like how Nick has one) will help until it is officially statement released by Shine/Channel 10.

And that way we can have a fan thread separate from sleuthing for Bach Aussie so we can just post lots of fan stuff.

What does everyone think?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:21 am

More Richie the merrier I say. I'm all for it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 am

Sundy wrote:More Richie the merrier I say. I'm all for it
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 1710264613 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:15 am

So excited. Hopefully Richie becomes the next bachie and finds love. Like how awesome will it be, sasha and Sam on a double date with Richie and his chosen one
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:17 am

Can any of you guys send me the link of Richie Michael and Alex on the game sjow
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 am

HodanG wrote:Can any of you guys send me the link of Richie Michael and Alex on the game sjow

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2015/23-oct--perfect-match-the-bachelorette-edition

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine