SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:09 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 LanaWordpressInset
http://okmagazine.com.au/meet-datecrasher-lana/

I would love to know when the photo on the left was taken.

Never seen it before.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 am

You are right....we haven't seen that pic in the preview before. Either it's still coming up in later episodes or it could be a personal pic of hers that she gave to the mag.

On another note, we should be expecting OK mag to have the F4 photo shoot at some point, maybe next week's publication.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I actually see Osher's tweets as blatantly not-F1 for Heather. Thus the tweet posted "you let her get away, you fools". That's what I meant with my post. That he is pro-Heather b/c she is likely not-F1.

What if Oshers tweet was aimed at the producers? Hence the plural 'fools'...? Fools for allowing Sam to pick her as his F1? Fools for even putting Heather on TB instead of saving her for TBette? Or for maybe giving her such an awesome edit, making the audience fall in love with her, Sam not picking her, but fools for maybe being unable to convince Heather to come back as the next B'ette?

If he was aiming it at Sam, wouldn't he have just used the singular 'fool'?
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 am

^ Osher was tweeting about Heather's exes being fools to let her get away.

Anyway, definitely think Heather is F4 and she has been doing the heavy lifting and misdirecting in the media for Sam and his F1.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Ok_mag13Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Ok_mag10
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 D20d00682714b80ed87c197553e61625
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 0b86bde99f346d386007dbcdf8382a63
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 981ca44f9fd173a15a29d24ef672fc7d
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 C4a4d90c6e559882078e3e912bf52b9a
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 D56a38f8751f42bf2b7b96829564b178
http://okmagazine.com.au

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:17 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:05 am

They're going to play up the distance thing between Sam and Snez tonight but he just shut that down in this interview laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:06 am

Like a boss. laugh out loud

Glad to know distance isn't a problem.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:43 am

Thanks for posting AAL.

If not F1, why would Lana have troubles watching the show?

I had no idea Sam does Yoga. giggling

Interesting comment about his favorite date.

I want Heather to be the next Bachelorette. Her season will probably be the best for this franchise and the ratings will be huge. She continues to show how genuine and lovely she is as a human being. The media has truly treated her bad and she doesn't deserve it. #HeatherfortheBachelorette

BTW, he was very complimentary of Snez. :yes:

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:44 am

My predictions: Sarah F4, Snezana F3 ... Lana F2 and Heather F1
Sarah tells Sam about her feelings on HTD and he doesn't see it mutual ... so he lets her go.
Snezana and Sam despite the great chemistry and attraction come to conclusion that it isn't IT, or he decides ... and so she's let go (probably thinking Lana would win)
I don't see a real "spark" between Lana and Sam so I opt for F2. (she could easily be F3, but I think Snez is let go before out of consideration)
Heather and Sam's physical chemistry finally comes out in the upcoming episodes (not too fast ... since it seems we have 3 more weeks of the show) and why I "hear" Sam's emphasizing now in the interviews how that's what he also is looking for and that he got it ... so she ends up F1.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 am

happygolucky wrote:My predictions: Sarah F4, Snezana F3 ... Lana F2 and Heather F1
Sarah tells Sam about her feelings on HTD and he doesn't see it mutual ... so he lets her go.
Snezana and Sam despite the great chemistry and attraction come to conclusion that it isn't IT, or he decides ... and so she's let go (probably thinking Lana would win)
I don't see a real "spark" between Lana and Sam so I opt for F2. (she could easily be F3, but I think Snez is let go before out of consideration)
Heather and Sam's physical chemistry finally comes out in the upcoming episodes (not too fast ... since it seems we have 3 more weeks of the show) and why I "hear" Sam's emphasizing now in the interviews how that's what he also is looking for and that he got it ... so she ends up F1.

Snap! Although I have Snezana and Lana at F2 and F3 but only because I like Snezana better and thought to give her the higher spot. Also I don't think Sam has enough sensitivity to realise it would be better to  let Snezana go at F3 rather than F2. 

So at this stage - based purely on the edit,  I am keeping the faith and believing that Heather is F1. Unless the edit changes dramatically or he "actually gets rid of her" I'm going to keep on believing.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 am

IA Katie ... I'm also undecided between Snez and Lana ... the episode summary indicates that he might have took time to decide who to let go as F3 (since epi. 15 and 16 sound like F3 are still there)... so it feels like it was a "difficult" decision and he did considered it well, that's why I opt for Snezana being F3. Also that might give an interpretation why she doesn't follow Lana, while also herself said that she wasn't friends with that girl.

Also few things that could support Heather as F1 (it's just too overdone for it being a smoke-screen):
- Heather ratio of interviews (radio)
- Heather and Sam's media rounds usually one after the other
- intercome used for phone-radio-interviews with both Heather and Sam
- Heather at the YOTS gala at the TB's Tim&Anna table
- most "nasty" media (articles) were written about Heather (if she would be just a smoke-screen doing favors for Shine/One, wouldn't they treat her image better at least), while Lana gets mostly positive media coverage.

- Heather is most outspoken about her friendship with other girls in the house (Lana mostly mentions Sarah - despite liking Emily and Bec ... Snezana doesn't do much SM, but seems "only close" to Nina) ... which is interesting how Sam in his interview says that he has no need to keep up with those relationships, but if his F1 wants to ... that's fine ...BTW, most Heather's TB friends are in Melbourne - Tessa, Sarah, ... (so she better keep those friendships if she's moving)
-  Heather doesn't have such a good friendship with Lana as the OK article is trying to portray (from the sound of her voice and how she talks about Lana in her interviews) ... she simply respects her and finds her a really good person. JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:40 am

So let me sum it all up:

Lana is, since she is on the show, all over IG. Likes interesting stuff like a pic with Sam`s quote "you fall in love, you don`t think in love" or a video of a girl where her date is shown with the comment that she is the girl`s new fav and the chemistry is amazing between Sam and her.

She comments on the official Bachelor AU IG in particular under the pic of her and Sam. So she obviously reads the comments there and is curious to know what people think of them as a potential couple.

I mean what woman will do that to her if the guy dumped her in front of the cameras?! Why is she bothering to like and read all that stuff if she is not the F1?!

Plus her friends are all giddy giddy about the show. And yes of course it could be that they want to support her but they would have been not so involved in the show if they know that she have to suffer in the end. And most definitely they would not follow the guy who dumped their friend on IG. That does not make sense.

Plus we have that IG video of May 16. And sorry but does a dumped woman looks like she is in the mood to hear music about falling in love with friends forming heart signs by the time she blows kisses in the air?!

She is also following the singer, so she is emotionally invested in the moments of her first SD.

Lana wrote:Sam has spoken about how much he wants to have children in the future. Are you of the same mind?

Sam and I both have similar thoughts on kids, we both want them, and I think Sam and I are both big kids ourselves. It’s nice to know that we are both on the same page there and that it’s something we both want in the future.

In the interview she is talking present tense.

She also tells that it is hard for her to watch the episodes. Oh really?! Why so?! If she is not the F1?!

I mean her friends and her must be really masochistic to do all that if she is not F1. And I don`t get the vibe that her friends and her would be sooo hung up on all this if she is not the F1. She strikes me more of a woman who would try to be over it in a heartbeat if he would have dumped her.

BTW I watched that video of Sam. And at the moment with Lana he is covering half of his face up. It`s a sing that he wants to hide something. There are too many emotions running high so he covered his face to not give it away.

And of course he would be complementary of Snezana if he dumped her on TV. I mean he needs to smooth the things a little bit after the damage.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:45 am

natik wrote:So let me sum it all up:

Lana is, since she is on the show, all over IG. Likes interesting stuff like a pic with Sam`s quote "you fall in love, you don`t think in love" or a video of a girl where her date is shown with the comment that she is the girl`s new fav and the chemistry is amazing between Sam and her.

She comments on the official Bachelor AU IG in particular under the pic of her and Sam. So she obviously reads the comments there and is curious to know what people think of them as a potential couple.

I mean what woman will do that to her if the guy dumped her in front of the cameras?! Why is she bothering to like and read all that stuff if she is not the F1?!

Plus her friends are all giddy giddy about the show. And yes of course it could be that they want to support her but they would have been not so involved in the show if they know that she have to suffer in the end. And most definitely they would not follow the guy who dumped her friend on IG. That does not make sense.

Plus we have that IG video of May 16. And sorry but does a dumped woman looks like she is in the mood to hear music about falling in love with friends forming heart signs by the time she blows kisses in the air?!

She is also following the singer, so she is emotionally invested in the moments of her first SD.

Lana wrote:Sam has spoken about how much he wants to have children in the future. Are you of the same mind?

Sam and I both have similar thoughts on kids, we both want them, and I think Sam and I are both big kids ourselves. It’s nice to know that we are both on the same page there and that it’s something we both want in the future.

In the interview she is talking present tense.

She also tells that it is hard for her to watch the episodes. Oh really?! Why so?! If she is not the F1?!

I mean her friends and her must be really masochistic to do all that if she is not F1. And I don`t get the vibe that her friends and her would be sooo hung up on all this if she is not the F1. She strikes me more of a woman who would try to be over it in a heartbeat if he would have dumped her.

BTW I watched that video of Sam. And at the moment with Lana he is covering half of his face up. It`s a sing that he wants to hide something. There are too many emotions running high so he covered his face to not give it away.

And of course he would be complementary of Snezana if he dumped her on TV. I mean he needs to smooth the things a little bit after the damage.
Awesome summary Natik! Thanks for taking the time to put all those points together so clearly. What order do you think the girls will be for F1-4?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė