SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 am

Awwww AAL console :tissuebox

I've got mixed emotions of whether I even want to watch tonight's ep :/ On one hand, hey it's just a TV show... but on the other hand, Heather sad

If everyone has got this right, and she leaves tonight then I will miss her being on my tv, but hope that the show is just a springboard for her to go onto bigger and better things. I hope that the right man comes along soon and sweeps this amazing, cool and funny woman right off her feet and into her very own fairytale. :yes:
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:32 am

If she is not F1, then I hope she leaves tonight.
Like you said, ellmack, it is just a TV show but this is Heather's life and she has been vulnerable and bravely let us into her world and with her HTD will do so even more.
That takes immense courage.

And can I just say how annoying it is that Heather gets Sam Frost's music in that preview? She had it on her 2nd SD as well. So annoying.
She gets that and her own Heather theme throughout the show?
Not sure I can watch this... sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 am

Sam is posting on his gecko sports account and promoting his business.
More franchises and big things in store he is posting.
Mmmkay.

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:20 am

Ok, the image of Lana and Sam on the boat is in this episode - does this mean we have hope???
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:27 am

Flawless wrote:Ok, the image of Lana and Sam on the boat is in this episode - does this mean we have hope???

False alarm - she's not wearing a red bathing suit so looks like she still gets an F3 date sad
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

Heather, Sarah and Lana in that order. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:18 am

It's just aired and it's the news we were all hoping wouldn't be sad
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 am

Sorry Guys...I am the first to admit I am wrong and you guys are right. Not watching it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:26 am

Do you think Sam will not choose anyone in the end? he then went on to pick up Heather. That is what they meant by Bachelor making history. He did not pick anyone during the finale. later he realised he loves Heather and then went on to court her. Do you think that will be possible. He did say in one interview that he might choose anyone in the end. Wishful thinking. He did say that their love is slowly progressing outside the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 am

Quane wrote:Do you think Sam will not choose anyone in the end? he then went on to pick up Heather. That is what they meant by Bachelor making history. He did not pick anyone during the finale. later he realised he loves Heather and then went on to court her. Do you think that will be possible. He did say in one interview that he might choose anyone in the end. Wishful thinking. He did say that their love is slowly progressing outside the show.
I will just say that Sam is just doing whatever he can to stay in the good graces of the public who were watching this show more for Heather than for him.

Heather has made it clear in interviews posted in her thread that she is deserving of someone who will love all of her. And that that someone is not Sam.

So very sorry for this ending, but know that Heather is a winner where it really matters. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:23 am

People Are Really Mad About “The Bachelor” Australia’s Shock Elimination

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/woody-is-in-big-trouble?utm_term=.str8dRkkm#.rtM0njnvv
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:25 am

Heather and Sam on Dan and Maz show tomorrow...

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Hgyhh10

Jacinda Gugliemino ‏@JacindaGug 17m17 minutes ago
Looks like I'm going to be on @tomnolly in the early morn.. Round 7am.If you want a debrief of @TheBachelorAU you need to hear it here!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė