SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:58 pm

If there are SHV I highly doubt they would take place hiking.
Sam Frost and Blake said they met up in hotels and weren't able to leave (and only for a few hours at a time).
So I am thinking that these pics are just old pics and he is posting them perhaps when he is in a hotel SHV?

I don't think he would be in a resort either.
And if he is, I would think people would have spotted him arriving, and certainly whomever else is there.
So if anything, he would have to stay indoors, especially in Sydney.

Who knows though... Art and Matilda said they used family and friends places.
However, people said they spotted them and it ended up that this was true.
So far no word of anyone sighting Sam with someone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Yupp I'm thinking it's an old pic to throw off the paparazzi. We know when he was in Byron bay he was posting about it constantly and the paparazzi followed him and got pics. That's why I'm thinking this weekend is his safehouse and not when he was in Byron.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Well since we are assuming this weekend is a safehouse visit doesn't that mean Heather isn't f1 since she was out last night?

Not necessarily. Lana (the only other Sydney girl) was spotted out on Saturday night without Sam as well. Just because Sam arrived it wouldn't mean the girls would have to change their plans and spend every moment with him (especially Heather given the Youth Off The Streets thing is important to her).

That's even if it was a safe house visit. He may have just arrived early in Sydney for some media commitments or something. I just assumed it was because he tried to hide it. I'm sceptical of the bushwalking photo though. As others have mentioned if it's in the Blue Mtns that's a pretty public walking area.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:31 pm

I would assume they would want to see him since it's only every two weeks laugh out loud I'm sure it isn't difficult to move your plan around since they only have a weekend while they can hang out with their friends any other time. Also, if Heather wanted to go to that youth event the safehouse would've been planned another time IF this is even a safehouse.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I would assume they would want to see him since it's every two weeks I'm sure it isn't difficult to move your plan around since they only have a weekend while they can hang out with their friends any other time. Also, if Heather wanted to go to that youth event the safehouse would've been planned another time IF this is even a safehouse.

I don't know the details of Lana's plans so I can't comment but Heather really couldn't move her plans around. It wasn't just hanging out with friends for her. It was a planned charity event that she was invited to. I just don't think the girls spending one night/a few hours away from Sam is a big deal...especially when they would have had all yesterday (if it was a visit) and potentially longer depending on whether they had to go back to work today or not.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Heather was seated at the same table as Tim and Anna.
That was planned, imo.
Why? Guess we will find out...

But Tim and Anna both commented on Tim's IG to Heather about hoping to catch up again with her and nice meeting her and seem to like her.
Tim also started following Heather on her IG.

Safe to say, I think Tim knows who the F1 is.
If it is not Heather then he is being kind and supportive, as is Anna.
To me, Heather is either F1, or she is the next Bette.

Either way, Heather sitting at the same table as Tim and Anna is more than a coincidence, imo, especially considering this charity event have a photo of Sam on their IG as well so it seems like they are connected to the Bachelor AU franchise in some way.
And then Heather's sister on her public IG posted that video of Heather.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:51 pm

lozzatron wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I would assume they would want to see him since it's every two weeks I'm sure it isn't difficult to move your plan around since they only have a weekend while they can hang out with their friends any other time. Also, if Heather wanted to go to that youth event the safehouse would've been planned another time IF this is even a safehouse.

I don't know the details of Lana's plans so I can't comment but Heather really couldn't move her plans around. It wasn't just hanging out with friends for her. It was a planned charity event that she was invited to. I just don't think the girls spending one night/a few hours away from Sam is a big deal...especially when they would have had all yesterday (if it was a visit) and potentially longer depending on whether they had to go back to work today or not.
I see what you're saying but what I'm trying to say is IF this was a safehouse and Sam knew Heather was going to this event why not have the safehouse last week and the bondi family trip this weekend?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 pm

^ Imo, I don't think SHV are like the US Bach/Bette SHV.
I think they are different.
Sam Frost said that she only spent hours with Blake.
Yes, their whole thing fell apart, but no guarantee that SHV are going to be similar to US where it's a weekend or couple of days here and there.

It would make the most sense to me for the F1, if she is indeed living in Sydney and Sam is spotted there to have a VERY public appearance so as to misdirect.
It certainly seems that that is what Sam is doing.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:56 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
lozzatron wrote:

I see what you're saying but what I'm trying to say is IF this was a safehouse and Sam knew Heather was going to this event why not have the safehouse last week and the bondi family trip this weekend?

Who knows. Sam has his own life too, as do his family, maybe it was just more practical for them to go last weekend.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 pm

According to Woman's Day, Sam either chooses no one (yeah right) or chooses an intruder, Lana. Sounds like they playing a similar book as Kaitlyn's season...

Interesting that Lana and Heather are on the cover of WD.
Usually the cover is reserved for the main storyline people.
And Heather is wearing the same outfit she wore in previous WD article (and also in her ITM when she said she was falling in love with Sam)

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1ce0411abc6f895cbd8a1d1ffa14b28b
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2785c23ee5a986c89369c0a265456c6aopera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 71d5f12f282bcc1c08c345a738c125a5opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 5717517a6a471071c729468e389076c0opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 66d6421fce1b6823a383eeee3acc252f
http://www.womansday.com.au/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:59 pm

What is with Woman's Day? I thought the magazine supported the show - not tried to tear it down. Is there another magazine that is doing all the PR stories?

Aussie posters - is there another magazine on the stands that is doing Bach stories? Usually there is one mag that is affiliated to the show and does positive "news" articles about the show.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Katiebelle, I thought the same thing. It really seems like WD Australia is going with drama, drama, drama.

It is not at all like WD NZ.

Have yet to see one magazine or online site have a positive spin on the show this season.
In some ways, WD reminds me of Us Weekly. The kept posting how crazy,psycho Shawn was and how jealous he was and hurt, and wanted to leave, etc and that Nick and Kaitlyn had this pre-existing relationship and was there for the right reasons, etc.

What gave it away was that the person on the cover with Kaitlyn usually was Shawn and then a smaller pic would be of Nick, intruder. So will have to see if they are trying to do the same thing here. Usually what is on the cover (the faces) is more important than the stories/what is inside.

It is also interesting that DM and WD have made Heather wider/fatter in those pics. Based on her sister's post and her video of her dancing, she is a thin rail. So they are definitely trying to take her down and even Sam too it looks like. And then the comment by Anna is rubbish b/c we know that Heather was seated at the same table as Anna and Tim this weekend at the Youth Off The Streets charity event and Anna commented to Heather that she hopes to catch up soon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė