SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am

Sam's body language is pointing towards Snez. Still think she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe that is Lana's hand..No?!.. Not finding that very nice actually.

He is coming across as a bit too sleazy for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 am

I don't see any of these final girls fitting into Sam's lifestyle after looking at his friends' IGs. He may have money and high class gym but that's where it stops. All he and his friends do is party and they don't seem to have any boundaries. His friends look younger than him and a bit reckless. Lana is sophisticated and hangs with high class people, Snez is too mature for him and Sarah is also out of his league. Unless Sam is willing to change and leave behind his bachelor ways, i don't see it working long term with whoever is f1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 am

in_denial wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Maybe that is Lana's hand..No?!.. Not finding that very nice actually.

Glad I'm not the only one.
I found his touchy-feely body language with Sam Frost distasteful and this was my first thought long before the season even started way back in May of this year.

To me, it is just not gentleman-like behavior. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:55 am

I have to echo everyone's sentiments....do not like what I am seeing of Sam at all on SM. Def seems like a bit of a boys boy and that article about him being a player said how can you go to Bali meet someone kiss them take a pic with them them forget them completely unless it's a regular occurrence?

I am super glad Heather was let go when she was. She dodged a bullet there! That woman is not going to stay single for very long at all!

I really like the final 3 girls as well and feel bad for whoever ends up with him and his straying hands...eyes..brows...

Good pick up AAL re the hand on Snez.....what a sleaze? and it's a tad far away to be Lana's hand? laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:04 am

in_denial wrote:

IA. He's been treating Snez like a piece of *ss all season really. Yes, she looks sexy and is clearly not a virgin, but have some respect, Sam, you barely know her! No wonder he couldn't see anything romantic with Heather, since she's not willing to get hot and heavy after a couple of dates.

Sarah actually looks like she's trying to block his groping in that pic.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

Considering this is the guy who said the physical is most important and everything else can come later, I guess it is no surprise really. I just don't see it lasting no matter who he picks. And it is not a reflection on any of the F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 am

in sam's defense I think he was arising his hand to put it on snez's waist when this pic was taken -- I don't think his hand is actually on her body in this pic jmho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 am

emusha wrote:in sam's defense I think he was arising his hand to put it on snez's waist when this pic was taken -- I don't think his hand is actually on her body in this pic jmho
I would think that too if it was a one-off but this isn't the first time (not to mention that s/cap of him grabbing Lana's behind). His SM before he cleaned it up and changed his username in April was girls and boys being boys. Most of the pics he got rid of his best friends still have on their SM accounts and these guys are big time party-people. His whole body is full-side-contact with Snez in that pic too and he has "categorically" giggling stated he wants the physical and it has to be there and made that his focus. Just b/c he is lead on a television show with multiple women vying for his attention doesn't make me think he is the greatest guy ever. If anything, he has to show that he is with how he conducts himself and usually the best leads are those who need little defense. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:29 am

Please explain to me how is "categorically untrue" different from "untrue"? laugh out loud

He loves using that word....does it make things MORE untrue when he uses it?

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 am

giggling I think it is Sam's version of what is true or not true.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:34 am

ohhhh...one of THOSE "truths"....laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė