SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Again! laugh out loud it took them until the week of the finale to start giving us hints but I'll take it!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:57 pm

If one looks at TBAU SM accounts, all of the pics where Sam is with the girls, Snez is closest to him (even at the soccer and kids game events). This was sleuthed awhile back that it was similar to what they did with Art and Matilda (Art was positioned closest to Matilda).

This one is the most recent one but Snez is always in that close position for all of them since the first pic like this.

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 11373900_131930260487408_1399511972_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 pm

ElonM wrote:If this doesn't scream Snez I don't know what else to believe.

Where's see2love  :cutesmile!:

Expect a shock finish for Bachelor

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29528797/expect-a-shock-finish-for-bachelor/

“It was a real honour to watch Sam come to a realisation about himself, be brave enough to accept that realisation and be brave enough to make a shift in his life around that realisation,” Gunsberg toldAAA .

“He will probably redefine what people think an Australian man is capable of and I am very proud to have had a front-row seat to that.”

Ohh I am back here and loving all the titbits! giggling

I doubt Snezana is bothered by what went down on the show watching back,,,she strikes me as a mature person

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 am

If Snez is F1 then even this photo is pointing it out with the order of F3.
I still don't get what is "Speechless" about Sam choosing Snez for F1.
I'll be more speechless if he doesn't, even though neither girl is a preference to me.
There's nothing "speechless" to me about not choosing an intruder.

Who will win The Bachelor? Sarah Mackay, Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Snezana Markoski get set to face off as the final three fight for Sam Wood's heart

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 2C51D31800000578-0-image-a-1_1442270894634
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3234468/Who-win-Bachelor-Sarah-Mackay-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-Snezana-Markoski-set-face-final-three-fight-Sam-Wood-s-heart-finale-night.html#ixzz3lmNeZhNv
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 am

Not sure if this has been noticed before, but there's a video posted last week called 'best kisses' - Snez is the only girl with two kisses featured and hers is also the last. This, along with the Osher interview discussed earlier makes me think Snez is the winner.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-3/best-kisses
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:06 am

@Flawless: definitely think F1 is Snez, especially if the physical is where it is at with the edit.
I think Sam has made it clear that the physical connection is most important to Sam, and everything else is built upon that.
IMO, Sam has had the strongest physical connection with Snez since day one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Flawless: definitely think F1 is Snez, especially if the physical is where it is at with the edit.
I think Sam has made it clear that the physical connection is most important to Sam, and everything else is built upon that.
IMO, Sam has had the strongest physical connection with Snez since day one.

Yeah, I think I'm sold on it now too. Last year we were presented with the so-called bad man who proposed, then dumped, then picked up one of the runner ups. This year seems to be about the redemption of the show - yes Heather got cut, but she got cut because there was a higher power at work: a man falling in love with a single mother and being willing to father her daughter. There will probably be a suggestion of living between the states for a period of time. I think ultimately we are wanted to walk away with a great new Bachelorette candidate (Heather) and good feelings about Sam for picking the mother.

Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:16 am

Flawless wrote: I think ultimately we are wanted to walk away with a great new Bachelorette candidate (Heather) and good feelings about Sam for picking the mother.

:yes: This was speculated awhile ago as the only possible redemptive story for having Heather as the frontrunner and Sam getting backlash for letting Heather go but then the public is okay with Sam b/c he chooses the single mom instead of an intruder.

Now just waiting to see if there will be an ATFR...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote: I think ultimately we are wanted to walk away with a great new Bachelorette candidate (Heather) and good feelings about Sam for picking the mother.

:yes: This was speculated awhile ago as the only possible redemptive story for having Heather as the frontrunner and Sam getting backlash for letting Heather go but then the public is okay with Sam b/c he chooses the single mom instead of an intruder.

Now just waiting to see if there will be an ATFR...

giggling I think there will be for sure if he picks Snexz
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:24 am

@Flawless: So it sounds like Aussies will be "speechless" if he chooses Snez b/c they don't think he will due to her being a mom and the distance?

Do you (and fellow Aussies on this board) think the public will be more supportive if Sam chooses Snez or more skeptical?

I am thinking if Snez is F1 and they're still together 4 months on there has to be an ATFR in the TBA Channel 10 timeslot post-Finale.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:27 am

Do you think the public will be more supportive if Sam chooses Snez or more skeptical? wrote:

Personally I think there will be a large portion of public that will be sceptical given their voiced thoughts on bringing a child into the show and Sam's business being in Melbourne. There aren't too many fans that would be happy with him moving Snez and her daughter to Melbourne based on his business being located there, as it speaks the business is more important than the relationship to many IMHO.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Flawless: So it sounds like Aussies will be "speechless" if he chooses Snez b/c they don't think he will due to her being a mom and the distance?

Do you (and fellow Aussies on this board) think the public will be more supportive if Sam chooses Snez or more skeptical?

I am thinking if Snez is F1 and they're still together 4 months on there has to be an ATFR in the TBA Channel 10 timeslot post-Finale.

I'm a member of a few closed groups and the members there seem to think it will be Lana, so I think there will surprise but not so much shock when Snez wins.  I think the majority will buy into it hook, line and sinker and be supportive.  There's the feeling that Lana will win but no-one seems to want it to happen so I think disbelief and skepticism may be suspended in favor of relief.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė