SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:09 pm

There's so much lying going on, it's hard to keep track. About stupid things too, like the whole facetiming with Julia and her daughter. I think that Julia has exaggerated the truth in the past (like how Joe knew about Ireland when he really just knew that she had a boy or a girl or when she said that Joe picked her out of everybody, even though she asked him out), but it never seems malicious or on purpose. It's like she just really remembered things differently, because she was SO into him. Sammi, on the other hand, has a history of lying and has been caught red-handed. And, she lied about things that could be PROVEN! So, yeah, when it comes to the whole FT-ing with Julia/daughter and the permission conversation, I'm going to take Julia's side here.

Back to top Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm sure it went something like this: Juelia and Samantha were facetiming and the daughter was in the same room. Ireland curiously approached the computer, and Juelia had her say "Hi" to Samantha. Hence, it occurred but was interpretted differently by each.

All of this splitting hairs is so tedious. They're all speaking their own version of the truth.

Juelia thought her friendship with Samantha was stronger than Samantha thought it was.

Joe was delusional and suffering from Boner Brain because the most beautiful woman in the world Samantha liked him (or so he thought) and flirted with him on SM. Once he believed he actually had a shot with the human barbie doll, he got drunk with horniness and power. He behaved like an absolutely horrible person, and I don't mean the fact that communicated with Sam pre-show or even dismissed Juelia after one date. His rage and manipulation of Mikey and Jonathon were psycho-level. he cannot blame anyone else but himself for his actions. Then, to attempt to blackmail Sam with the texts! Then to actually send copies of the texts to CH for AP! He just dug himself into a bigger hole. What woman on earth would want to get involved with an arse like that?!

As for Samantha herself, I think she flirted with several guys and is very good at playing dumb. I don't really think she meant to hurt Juelia, but she didn't seem to care too much if she did. I think she got herself into a mess because she flirted with Joe pre-show and then had a handsy good time with him on their first date. Who does she have to blame for that other than herself? The stuff she did in that hot tub sure sent Joe the message that he actually had a chance with her. She should learn that before you give a guy all the reasons in the world to think you are his, you should at least get to know them well enough to see if they are a clingy, rage-filled psychopath or not.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 pm

^^^^^ this made me SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

Well said MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 pm

I am confused over Juelia saying that they went on vacation together with Samantha. Did I dream that?

Samantha made it seem they were just acquaintances and not close.

That was disheartening if that was not the case and Sam belittled their relationship to justify her actions.

Juelia is not the innocent party in all of this. I do feel bad for her though.

Personally I think they are all "batshit crazy"

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:40 pm

I agree they are all crazy. Each in their own way. That is why they are our summer entertainment. You cannot make up this poop. laugh out loud.

Juelia did say they had vacationed. So that puts another lie in Sams bucket. Unless of course Juelia imagined it.

This is why Joe sent CH those texts. Proof is needed when dealing with a delusional personality like Sam. Juelia should have sent in vacation pictures too. If they exist of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I'm sure it went something like this: Juelia and Samantha were facetiming and the daughter was in the same room. Ireland curiously approached the computer, and Juelia had her say "Hi" to Samantha. Hence, it occurred but was interpretted differently by each.

All of this splitting hairs is so tedious. They're all speaking their own version of the truth.

Juelia thought her friendship with Samantha was stronger than Samantha thought it was.

Joe was delusional and suffering from Boner Brain because the most beautiful woman in the world Samantha liked him (or so he thought) and flirted with him on SM. Once he believed he actually had a shot with the human barbie doll, he got drunk with horniness and power. He behaved like an absolutely horrible person, and I don't mean the fact that communicated with Sam pre-show or even dismissed Juelia after one date. His rage and manipulation of Mikey and Jonathon were psycho-level. he cannot blame anyone else but himself for his actions. Then, to attempt to blackmail Sam with the texts! Then to actually send copies of the texts to CH for AP! He just dug himself into a bigger hole. What woman on earth would want to get involved with an arse like that?!

As for Samantha herself, I think she flirted with several guys and is very good at playing dumb. I don't really think she meant to hurt Juelia, but she didn't seem to care too much if she did. I think she got herself into a mess because she flirted with Joe pre-show and then had a handsy good time with him on their first date. Who does she have to blame for that other than herself? The stuff she did in that hot tub sure sent Joe the message that he actually had a chance with her.   She should learn that before you give a guy all the reasons in the world to think you are his, you should at least get to know them well enough to see if they are a clingy, rage-filled psychopath or not.

ITA.

Boner brain, drunk on horniness and power. Yes, absolutely, but I bet it was always in him, just her beauty was only an excuse for him to bring it out. Sam is certainly beautiful, but she isnt absolutely to-die-for beautiful. Her beauty is like a super power though.

If Joe wants to meet women who look like that, he might have to leave KY. (And don't forget that some women like jerks. You never know. he might have all the luck in the world on his side now, with a certain type.)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:24 pm

IMO both Joe and Samantha behaved badly, and the bad behavior of one doesn't excuse or mitigate the retaliation of the other.  

Joe let little Joe take charge of his moral compass, and maybe the ego boost he got from believing he was going to beat out all the other guys and win the most desirable girl encouraged him even further to take delight in humiliating/turning the screws extra tight on anyone (in this case, Jonathan, Mikey and his patsy, Juelia) who got in the way of his plan panning out.  That "going the extra mile" when it wasn't even necessary just to feed one's own ego, not caring one whit about how much your actions might have hurt others, is what moves him from the category of a harmless tool thinking with his d**k to that of a possible sociopath.  When everything and everyone turned on him, he had no choice but to completely prostrate himself and beg an apology from the masses (if he ever wanted to find a woman who would date him in the future), and now all that resulting rage has been aimed at the woman who spurned him.

Speaking of which, Samantha IMO is an entitled princess who expects everyone to bow down to her, probably because in her easy privileged existence so far, everyone always has, and as a result, she has blithely gone through life using people and then dismissing them when she chooses while remaining totally unscathed until now, when the viewers refused to let her off the hook, so she's had to pretend to regret her actions to save face publicly.  She may appear to be "better" than Joe because we really didn't see her gleefully reveling in mistreating people the way Joe did; I suspect she doesn't do that because she doesn't need to; to her, nobody is worth exerting that much effort over.   Joe's ego has to prove he's better than everyone else, while Sam's ego already knows/believes she is.

Neither of them is a kind compassionate person IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:30 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
see2love wrote:But Samantha said she had the conversation with Juelia but they chose not to air it.

I swear Joe made a mess of it all, and to blackmail her?

Can you imagine how he must treat people when there aren't any cameras around? I mean, if that is the way he acts when it will be recorded for all time, how does he act when there are no witnesses?

There's no way she could have known he was capable of doing those things or that he would do those things. Who would even consider that? And I bet she thought Juelia was over reacting, cause all they had done was kiss, and it had only been one date, and Joe reassured her there was nothing there.

At worst, Samantha is a very sucky friend.

Not to defend either Samantha or Joe, BUT IMO, Juelia did over react. If you go back to the Juelia/Joe date episode, Juelia totally misrepresented OR misinterpreted Joe's dialog with her. Joe asked if Juelia had a boy or a girl but Juelia recounted it as "Joe knew all about Ireland and asked me about her." I suspect the Joe comment about being able to move because of his job was similarly misinterpreted or overstated by Juelia. The wagons certainly circled around Juelia, and I agree that she was played by Joe, but it was ONE DATE and, unless they didn't show it, Joe made no promises to Juelia. IMO Juelia's contribution to this drama is equal to Joe and Samantha's.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Finale press release

SEASON FINALE

WITH HEAVY HEARTS AND UNCERTAIN MINDS, WHICH
COUPLES WILL COMMIT TO A LIFE BEYOND PARADISE?
ON THE TWO-NIGHT FINALE OF ABC’S “BACHELOR IN PARADISE”

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. Meanwhile, Mikey makes the heart-wrenching decision to end things with Juelia after realizing their 2nd chance at romance has fizzled into a friendship. Caught off guard, Juelia is left devastated and leaves Paradise unlucky in love.

New Bachelorette Jaclyn arrives and struggles to find a man for her date before Justin finally accepts. But to her surprise, Justin backs out of their plans when he’s asked on a second date by the very last arrival in Paradise, Cassandra. The excited couple sets off to enjoy a romantic horseback ride along the beach, culminating with a hot make out session! Meanwhile, Jaclyn settles a long-standing score with Nick, an old foe from Bachelor Pad 3, making him humiliate himself before handing over her date card so he can finally take Samantha on a date.

While Ashley I. has fallen in love with her prince charming, Jared has come to realize that he is never going to feel the same way and breaks it off, leaving her in tears! As Jared exits Paradise, the house is left with a serious reminder that not all couples will survive this challenging final week.

Taking advantage of a relinquished date card, Samantha and Nick head off to the elegant Vidanta Resort where they are treated to an exquisite meal prepared by renowned chef Josefina Santacruz.

The night of Paradise’s final cocktail party, to everyone’s shock, Chris Harrison cancels the cocktail party and announces the group will be heading directly into the rose ceremony. He explains that only those in committed relationships, and those who truly still see the potential for love, should continue on in Paradise. In what becomes the largest round of eliminations in Bachelor history, startling decisions are made, resulting in eight disenchanted people exiting Paradise, once again unlucky in love.
The next morning, Paradise seems like a ghost town after nearly half the remaining hopefuls were eliminated at the rose ceremony. Chris Harrison stops by to inform the five remaining couples that they will each be given a fantasy suite date to help determine whether or not their relationships can last outside of Paradise. While most couples are excited about the opportunity, one Bachelor has come to realize that things are moving too quickly between him and his lady, resulting in the most heart-breaking, tear-filled, epic breakup in all of Bachelor history. With another one of Paradise’s couples gone, the group is left dumbfounded, wondering what chance their relationships have of surviving these final days of Paradise.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7 (9:00–10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network, the cast is reeling from a shocking break up that left everyone questioning the stability of their own relationships. Connections are put to the test as each couple hits the town for their final fantasy suite dates to help them determine whether or not their relationships can last outside of Paradise. While some couples enter their fantasy suite excited to move their relationship forward, others enter with reservations. While Tenley has doubts about a life with Joshua, Cassandra wonders if the fantasy suite might be too much too soon for her and Justin.

The next day, the couples return to the house where Chris Harrison advises them to spend their final day wisely, thinking hard on their relationships, as the upcoming final rose ceremony will be a commitment to life beyond Paradise. With heavy hearts and uncertain minds, the final four couples separate and prepare for a ceremony that will determine their fates.

As the final rose ceremony commences, shocking decisions are made, concluding in one couple’s heart-wrenching breakup, and one Bachelor’s decision to not give out his rose. What does fate have in store for Paradise’s final couples? Will their journeys end in tears of heartbreak or joy? All is revealed in the shocking season finale of “Bachelor In Paradise!”

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.  Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Alycia Rossiter, Nicole Woods, Peter J. Scalettar and Elan Gale are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED).

SOURCE

Last edited by chloep on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source added, sorry GA;))

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:54 pm

^^^ Which is which ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:16 pm

So, this pretty much confirms Kirk breaks up with Carly b/c he thinks things are going too fast which is why jade says "he's a coward" in her ITM. 

There are SO many spoilers in the press release! we don't even need RS, if they are just giving everything away.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:24 pm

I'll say! Spoilers galore. Guess Ashley and Jared will not be registered at Macy's.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9