SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm

"..resulting in the most heart-breaking, tear-filled, epic breakup in all of Bachelor history."

Yeah I think not. laugh out loud Maybe for Carly!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:"..resulting in the most heart-breaking, tear-filled, epic breakup in all of Bachelor history."

Yeah I think not. laugh out loud Maybe for Carly!

I think they had one of those almost every season with the exception of a handful. SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:21 pm

giggling True!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 SisterWives - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Bet Tanner doesn't give Jade a final rose since he wants to continue giving them to her ... so he gives her the engagement ring instead. Sweet!!! I saw a pic of Tenley leaving in Tears somewhere but not sure of what phrase in the press release might refer to her & Joshua. Agree that Kirk is the one who decides it is too soon to fast for him and Carly.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cucumber37 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:There's so much lying going on, it's hard to keep track. About stupid things too, like the whole facetiming with Julia and her daughter. I think that Julia has exaggerated the truth in the past (like how Joe knew about Ireland when he really just knew that she had a boy or a girl or when she said that Joe picked her out of everybody, even though she asked him out), but it never seems malicious or on purpose. It's like she just really remembered things differently, because she was SO into him. Sammi, on the other hand, has a history of lying and has been caught red-handed. And, she lied about things that could be PROVEN! So, yeah, when it comes to the whole FT-ing with Julia/daughter and the permission conversation, I'm going to take Julia's side here.

nikikass wrote:I am confused over Juelia saying that they went on vacation together with Samantha.   Did I dream that?

Samantha made it seem they were just acquaintances and not close.

That was disheartening if that was not the case and Sam belittled their relationship to justify her actions.

Juelia is not the innocent party in all of this.  I do feel bad for her though.

Personally I think they are all "batshit crazy"  

Regarding Juelia & Samantha's friendship, I did some sleuthing on this and what I found I think supports Juelia's version of reality. On Juelia's Instagram there were obviously a lot of photos taken of them together when they were on the Bachelor, but there was also one taken in Miami with Amber and 3 other women I don't recognize, which would be the vacation since I don't think they went to Miami on Chris's season.

And then Juelia posted this photo https://instagram.com/p/zIXuSjzYdl/ with a Happy birthday message for Samantha:

"jueliakinney: Happiest birthday to this beauty!!!! I hope it's the best yet! #thebachelor #sisterwives #thoseeyestho #bachelornation can't wait to see you soon!"

... to which Samantha replied: "samanthasteffen_aw i love you!!!! thank u so much for the best voicemail EVER from u & ireland today!!! see you soon!"

To me those sound like the kinds of things that reasonably close friends would say to each other; maybe not BFF's but definitely more than acquaintances. And if Juelia left a VM for Sam with Ireland it wouldn't be that much of a stretch that she also facetimed with her daughter.

Cucumber37

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Great sleuthing.

And starwelcome

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Welcome Cucumber37! welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Great sleuthing Cucumber!

Also Jade just posted an IG and Snapchat, pretty sure its Tanner's backyard in KC (based on his IG photos)... so they must be still together
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 pm

welcomebanner Cucumber37! Excellent sleuthing. I didn't find Samantha believable but nice to see some confirmation.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:02 pm

The Finale where did they time go laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:05 pm

That was fast they just sat down and now going to the fantasy suite
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Who is the new arrival?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9