SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:27 pm

mindless wrote:Sam looks so disgusted with Nick. No way can they still be together.

I felt Cassandra's discomfort when Justin was rubbing her knee. Eww, no wonder she bailed. He looked so horny.
The girls' disgust is beyond hilarious. This is such a great concept for this franchise, you can tell how much tptb love working on this show laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:28 pm

What is Chris H saying the final rose signifies? My cable got choppy and cut out for a few seconds right during his speech.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 pm

This seems so contrived. All this angst, please.
If Tenley really wanted a relationship with Joshua it would happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 pm

You can see the wheels in Tenley head spinning

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:30 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:What is Chris H saying the final rose signifies? My cable got choppy and cut out for a few seconds right during his speech.

I may have misunderstood but I thought he said marriage and kids!! I question if that is what he actually said!! For real?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Did CH say a life time commitment outside of paradise?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did CH say a life time commitment outside of paradise?
I thought so. It must be a leagl binding rose

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:32 pm

How can they still edit tanner and jade breaking up when in the fantasy suite tanner told jade he loved her.
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:32 pm

sparkler wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:What is Chris H saying the final rose signifies? My cable got choppy and cut out for a few seconds right during his speech.

I may have misunderstood but I thought he said marriage and kids!! I question if that is what he actually said!! For real?
For really reals. He's been hitting Jorge's stash a little too aggressively obviously but whatever, I love that man!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Yeah, it's clear Tenley's not that into Joshua. If she was, she would make it work, or at least try.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote: You can see the wheels in Tenley head spinning

I can't .

Love her and don't see them as a couple but have yet to see why exactly she is bailing.

Anyone ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Sam looks so disgusted with Nick. No way can they still be together.

I felt Cassandra's discomfort when Justin was rubbing her knee. Eww, no wonder she bailed. He looked so horny.
The girls' disgust is beyond hilarious. This is such a great concept for this franchise, you can tell how much tptb love working on this show laugh out loud

What's so bad about Justin? Is it the nipples and the hair? Is that it?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9