SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If K and Shawn are on a trip now given to them by TPTB why didn't we hear about it?

I don't think they were given a trip. I think their "trip" is their own drinking tour.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 am

I find it so werid Carly pic in her twitter account is of her meeting Chris. She probably secretly hung up on him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:20 am

I know Shawn and Kait are on a great trip but I actually don't think it is from TPTB. I didn't mean that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 am

I think the only good thing to come out of this show is Tanner and Jade. Too bad after the engagement they didn't have any close friends in Mexico still left to celebrate with them.

Cassandra and Justin are over and I don't believe for a minute Sam cares a hoot about Nick. She looks like she can barely tolerate him. They will probably break up any minute now that the last episode has aired.

And what's with the sour grapes from Amber. That she is friends with Sam probably tells us all we need to know.

JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 am

Oh, almost forgot my fav part. Ashely S saying "My friends told me I'd be looking for seashells on the beach while everyone else is falling in love, but I found crabs, bitches!"
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:31 am

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV 52m52 minutes ago
Yeah...believe it! samanthasteffen_ and I with our fantasy suite card!
#BachelorInParadise https://instagram.com/p/7WmhdTyRG6/

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV 16m16 minutes ago
Circumstances didn't allow us to be at #AfterParadise but we wish we could! Thank you @amberjameschi for filling #BachelorNation in!

They seem very happy. Hope all goes well with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:50 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 COWHvuEWgAAptOZ
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:50 am

I have zero interest in Nick & Samantha. Can't stand either one of them.

I loved seeing Cassandra & Jonathan together. I wish them luck.

I think Tenley was scared by what CH said about the final rose. They're a good couple in Paradise but not one who would make it in their real world. I don't have a problem at all with her walking away then. I don't think they were ever really talking about a future post show until the very end. JMO

I'm team Carly. I thought she did great tonight and Kirk really didn't have answers. He didn't have an explanation for why he said what he did the night before he dumped her. I think what happened is that he got cold feet and just wanted out instead of trying to make it work. That's fine but just own it. It's different from Tenley imo because he gave Carly signals that he was with her right up until the end when he wasn't. I have no issue with him for breaking it off but how he did it.

Love Janner. They remind me a little of my favorite couple, Chris & Peyton. They're very low key but obviously in love. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 am

I like Jared.....nice guy, yeah super handsome

BUT.....would be actor, studied at John Casablancas Modeling a

Then some college, did not graduate....was manager at OysterHouse in RI....seems ok with taking all this time off

Sorry to be cynical. Wonder if he goes back to restaurant or makes Bach Nation his gig for awhile?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 am

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I agree with Carly, Mickey should have left when Juelia left.

Same. I don't know if it was just a producer thing, but I don't know why people like Mikey, Dan, Makenzie, Ashley S and I didn't go home beforehand. They HAD to know that they weren't just going to magically find love at the cocktail party.

LOL....paid vacation?

IMHO Juella should have gone weeks ago - no one was interested ....not even Mikey who I think just wanted the vacay and hope for love as afterthought

Logically those who were there 1st and in "love" should have left as a couple and given their vacation spot and airtime to Juella LOL
(and some shampoo and face wash)
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Wow, from love to hate in 2 seconds. The worse part she won't hear him out
I'm guessing he reached out to her on SM afterwards and explained himself, since they seem to be on good terms now.

Hopefully she is healing and they are OK...there really was NO easy way to end it. IMHO Carly pushed and pushed too much. You could see her planning her wedding colors, what to name the kids.

She was so oddly overconfident, speaking of them like an old married couple. She is sweet but too "freaking" pushy
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 am

Catching up on BIP finale right now...and what is happening to me? I was actually tearing up during Tanner's proposal! I love that she found someone who understands her and accepts her for the wild mustang she is. I actually think it's perfect that they ended up together, as I think that pre-filming, I had the most doubts about both of them. Tanner had a very recent DUI and Jade, of course, had her Playboy and criminal history. I think that they are both much more than their mistakes and I really feel like they love each other, flaws and all.

I know that expecting 2/2 of engaged BIP couples to actually make it is crazy, but crazier things have happened, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9