SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:57 am

I agree HGL, but if it's Lana, poor soul, shouldn't there be more positive editing on her part and in the media? She hasn't won over the audience yet. So far the editing hasn't convinced me that Lana is the one. Last episode wasn't that flattering, rolling her eyes about the receiving she got compared to Sarah's.
I have nothing against Lana, she seems to do a lot of good, but I would want to see another edit to believe in the love story. I wonder if these producers have ever studied classical storytelling. A "sin" if they haven't. IMO

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:I saw this look too. I don't get it if she is infact f4. Didn't Heather say though in an interview that she thinks people will look back and be happy with her 'journey'. That kinda sounds final to me. Still staying in my Heather bubble until Wednesday night though.

IA - so many things don't add up. The edit, the SM and the post show interviews are all over the place making it very hard to work out what's going on.

I really thought Sam's reaction was genuine when that radio station asked about Heather calling him her partner.  IMO it was more genuine than how he behaved at that viewing party. And why would Heather call him her partner if he wasn't. I have never called any of my friends partner - I've always used that term for boyfriend or husband. 

All very strange!
ITA. None of it adds up. Especially Sam in interviews so easily saying "Heather and I".

Heather's edit has been like a F1 edit. It's the perfect story of will friendship blossom into romance and romance into love...

To think it may all just end with nothing? Ridiculous, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:06 am

I agree Glow, Lana definitely isn't in best situation regarding her role on the show, that's why I don't understand the take, whether it's a misdirection or pointing at her to "boost her profile for F1" that WD and some other media are running now ... when the rest of the "stories" are matching up with the edit. Nina - just mates, Heather - great mates but something missing, Sarah - too young, Snezana - a mother and Lana - "too good?". I don't know what to think of that. At the same time, relating to my previous post, it also kinda leaves a bittersweet taste, the fact that Lana could be F1, while everyone are portraying her as a "better version of Heather". Like Heather said ... "I don't appreciate that. Nobody can be another Heather."

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's the perfect story of will friendship blossom into romance and romance into love...

Exactly. Why even try then? To tell me that certain friendships are meant to be only friendships? ... To show me that a woman should be more "flirty and unavailable" in man's pursuit, so that it leaves the intrigue and interest (spark) alive?

Because Heather was an open book ... she pretty much gave him an insight of who she is with no hesitation ... she only didn't let him pash her ... or touch her too much ... So what? ... Are they're going to say that she has an intimacy issues? ... Because she explained once very good that intimacy sometimes comes from deep understanding/friendship ... and if that's the only issue with Sam .. then too bad, but I don't buy it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:16 am

Out of all the hugs on the HTD preview, Heather's is the best - still hopeful

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:21 am

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's the perfect story of will friendship blossom into romance and romance into love...

Exactly. Why even try then? To tell me that certain friendships are meant to be only friendships? ... To show me that a woman should be more "flirty and unavailable" in man's pursuit, so that it leaves the intrigue and interest (spark) alive?

Because Heather was an open book ... she pretty much gave him an insight of who she is with no hesitation ... she only didn't let him pash her ... or touch her too much ... So what? ... Are they're going to say that she has an intimacy issues? ... Because she explained once very good that intimacy sometimes comes from deep understanding/friendship ... and if that's the only issue with Sam .. then too bad, but I don't buy it.

I read somewhere a post saying that Sam has revealed that his feelings develop gradually... this fits more into how both HGL and AAL described Australia next big love story ...from friendship it develops into romance and then into love. It is indeed a gradual process I think for Sam and Heather. I just feel like now there is hope for Heather. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:29 am

So, I understand right... Sam (and Sarah) liked Jazz's post about "gracefully letting it go"? - answered below - no.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:36 am

Heather's IG "bio" changed again to:
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound? Well... My website has been around for 5 years. So...
During the weekend, the paparazzi (matrixmedia) were in her neighborhood again:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Now I can even find out where she lives ... this media is crazy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:12 am

happygolucky wrote:So, I understand right... Sam (and Sarah) liked Jazz's post about "gracefully letting it go"?
Sundy wrote:Something or nothing?  Sarah also liked this picture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just Sarah. Sam just happened to have the next Insta photo on my Insta. I feel like such a stalker. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 am

oh, OK. It would be a bit unusual, but then i don't get to see the "likes" so, I asked.
Anyway ... now I get Saturday's IG "bio" about "letting her work" ... she was followed by the papz during her workout while reading what might be some sort of script, IDK. And they keep bringing up how her showreel appeared just in time for the media during the show ... when it was online all along, we even saw it before they got to it... so I'm just tired of these articles.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:29 am

These articles are crazy and rude. Was is necessary to post her butt,discussing if she wore seamless or not.  :headbanging  :angryemotion I bet she is wanting this to be over with and can't wait for the end.

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:18 am

On one hand I cannot wait to see this weeks episodes and to understand if the screen caps have been a distraction by TB production team. But if their note, I don't know if I want to see the end of Sam and Heather the fantasy of them working out is so much sweeter. I truly believe she brought out in him a honesty and softness that I haven't seen in his connections with the others. I just keep crossing my fingers and toes we either see Sarah and Sam in the yellow room this week or we see Snez in the bath.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again