SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by FanofHeather Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:19 am

On one hand I cannot wait to see this weeks episodes and to understand if the screen caps have been a distraction by TB production team. But if their not I don't know if I want to see the end of Sam and Heather the fantasy of them working out is so much sweeter. I truly believe she brought out in him a honesty and softness that I haven't seen in his connections with the others. I just keep crossing my fingers and toes we either see Sarah and Sam in the yellow room this week or we see Snez in the bath.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

Hi All,

I apologise as I was unable to continue posting more of the s/caps I got from Episode 12. Had to celebrate Father's Day with hubby, family and friends the whole day yesterday.

Anyways, just letting you know that I still haven't abandoned ship. Based on the s/caps I'll be posting next. I believe, Sam continued to REASSURE Heather. 

Please note on the following s/caps the change in Heather's demeanour, facial expression, and mood on the GD. Note as well, Sam's reaction.This girl really wears her emotions on her sleeves (I suppose Sam as well). Focus on her eyes.. And that at the same time, IMO Sam seem to have noticed and got worried and numerous times tried to reassure her yet again? Or Sam himself wanted reassurances as well that what they have is not compromised.. hmmm..I'm just sleuthing here based on the s/caps..

I'll further explain with the s/caps...

Still keeping my fingers crossed that Heather is F1 at this point. 

That is mainly because of the story line I see that is only Sam & Heather, as well as of past radio interviews of Sam and Heather.
- friend as well as a partner (Heather)
- heads up on kissing Snezana during the actual shooting
- Sam's reaction when he heard the slip up of the the word partner (snapchat)
- why are they even trying to get a reaction from him? And even made a snapchat of it as proof?
- most importantly, what made the people who interviewed him conclude that his reaction is telling.
- And by the end of the TBAU season3 show, saying that Heather is not F1 what do you think the reaction of these known radio personalities if they realised that they've been tricked by Sam and most of all lied to by Heather. (I don't think Heather will let herself cop up all the criticisms she'll receive after that). I reckon most of the public/media will not only accuse her but also validate the rumour that indeed she's an actress and was not really herself. And rightly so, if she just lied to cover up the supposedly F1. Nah, not buying it still. 

One more thing, I agree with most of you here.. it somehow crossed my mind that - what if after HTD, our sweet girl Heather decided or agreed or permitted to be kept hidden on F3 (thus, no s/caps shown) also something about the stepdad (not sure if it's Heather's) asking "So why the final four? Why you connect to each one?"- only to come out as F1 in the end. And that would really keep everyone speechless I suppose. Yay, that for me would be Australia's Next Big Love Story.

Hey, don't judge me please. I'm just keeping my hopes up. But ofcourse preparing myself of a possibility that that might not happen. But as they say, anything' a possibility. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless shown me otherwise, then same as most of you here I'll remain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I only like the Sam that I see when he's with my girl.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Epi12 GD part4

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:18 am

S/caps from video shared by HGL. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sam & Heather still having fun on the GD... laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 am

Epi12 Group Date - gallery

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:43 am

Sam critiques the art work done by Heather..

ITM Heather
I was super shocked at what Sam said about my piece of work. He was positive from like the word Go. He really liked it.

Osher to Sam: Of these 6 (referring to the drawings) which one do you fancy the most?

ITM Heather 
I always like hanging out with Sam. So you know, any extra time is always nice.

Sam chose Snezana's work...
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 am

Osher to girls and Sam: But between now and then, help yourself to a drink. Enjoy talking about your day. And I'll leave you all to it. (looking at Heather's side IMO)

O to S: You alright?
Sam: Thanks Osher.

Note the change in Heather's eyes.. 

I reckon, she started looking down and seems like avoiding eye contact with Sam

Last edited by H-Bomb on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:14 am

Now here's a little bit obvious... LOL

ITM Sam: Once Osher left us, the gallery turned into a bit of a cocktail party. So I wanted to make sure I took that opportunity to have a chat to a couple of the girls.

Sam to Sarah: You want a drink Sarah?
Sarah: Yeah, would love to.
(Heather's demeanour, and Sam looks affected)

*Sam took Sarah but didn't hold her hand and even went ahead of her. *

Again, after Sam & Sarah's chat...
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 am

Sam took Rachel for a 1on1 chat

*Observe Sam's eyes.. If you enlarge the s/caps you'll see that Heather is still sitting - same place.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

THANK YOU H-BOMB for the cap of Sam looking at Heather! Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Sam about to take Snezana for the SQT. Started to tell the girls about the SQT. 
But then, ended it with a question mark. 
My take - since when does Sam asks permission from the girls to take someone on a 1on1?

Sam: Alright girls, well.. Snez and I might go and have a drink. And we'll see you very very soon. Okay?

Who is Sam talking to, and why is looking down?
I believe Heather is still seated..

I feel like Heather's struggling here..

ITM Lana - It's a really weird situation to be in. Because in the real world, you meet someone, you go on a date. And you know, maybe go and date somebody else, but you don't watch them leave for that date.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm

marysegap wrote:THANK YOU H-BOMB for the cap of Sam looking at Heather! Hugesmile

My pleasure.. :cutesmile!:
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:23 pm

H-bomb, I appreciate your work and time ... thanks for the S/caps. yes
I'm afraid many things I've imagine in my head ... because the whole story has been playing out like a romance movie ... so sweet, so innocent and so entertaining ... and now I don't know what is real at all ... and what is only the edit-effect.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again