SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 am

happygolucky wrote:Dutchy ... here is the link where I posted the sleuthing regarding the S/caps that suggest that Heather never makes it to F3, since Snezana, Lana and Sarah are the finalists. Today was only a confirmation that indeed those scenes we have been waiting for don't happen before HTD:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

as for the friend-zone ... I have my theory that some don't agree with ... but basically for me Sam was never into Heather, not romantically, not sexually ... he liked her as a person, loved her character and the time together and nothing more ...

but since she was the little gift that kept giving, to the show and to him, with some best one-liners, awesome or laid-back attitude, easy to talk to and funny to hang around ... she made it as far as F4 ... since she was the gold for the entertainment ... and an amazing push for the audience to gather and watch ... and since it's going to be only 1 more week ... I bet whoever followed TB so far ... will watch next week again, just to see who did Sam choose.

They try to make it look like it's Heather's own doing, since she called him dude, mate, man, but if the spark between them would really be as strong as his chemistry was for his actual F1, I bet he wouldn't mind ... and could only laugh at it ... but she was killing his game since "being in the friend-zone" was always predicted excuse for him to bow out.

I have to agree with everything you've said HGL! So sad for us viewers though....Heather is such a pleasure to watch. I still don't quite understand all the interviews with Heather....the "partner" "slipup"....I understand it's just a smokescreen for Snez.....but those radio interviews just made us fall even more in love with her.....

umpossible

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 am

Dutchy ... here is the link where I posted the sleuthing regarding the S/caps that suggest that Heather never makes it to F3, since Snezana, Lana and Sarah are the finalists. Today was only a confirmation that indeed those scenes we have been waiting for don't happen before HTD:

as for the friend-zone ... I have my theory that some don't agree with ... but basically for me Sam was never into Heather, not romantically, not sexually ... he liked her as a person, loved her character and the time together and nothing more ...

I'm not sure if I've done this quoting thing right or not. HGL I followed that link and you had posted photos of all the HTD. You posted 2 of Snez, 2 of Lana, 2 of Sarah and also 2 of Heather. What I noticed was that in the Heather/Sam date Sam was wearing the red shirt and Heather was wearing the white top - the one we see her crying in. In the second photo Sam is still wearing the red shirt but Heather is in a flowery dress - the one that has been mentioned before. In this photo they seem to be hugging a little more intimately.

Please HGL put me out of my misery. What am I missing? What thread should I be following to find out the final 3. I can't watch this anymore

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:45 am

Well I you want Heather to be F1 ... then nothing I can say or do will change that.
The link is in the post - you've just quoted.
F3 are: Lana, Sarah and Snezana.
The psychic said F1 is Snezana.
Tim Robards said in one "interview" that Snezana is the one to watch.
Lana has resigned from her job in June and may or may not be moving out of the country NSW.
Lana and her friends are liking a lot of Bachelor and Sam related stuff on SM.
Snezana is liking a lot of Melbourne accounts on IG.
Sarah in MELB is out and about with her Bach friends, mostly Tessa and Ebru or Joni.
Sam said he ran into 3 of his ex-contestants in one local pub in MELB and how awkward it was.
Sam said he is with the "incredible woman", he called Snezana "stunning", Lana "interesting" and Sarah "intelligent".

There's no confirmation or any undeniable clue that would prove which position they take, but on the grounds of the elimination and the odds against them ..
Sarah is more likely F3 ... Snez and Lana are F1 or F2. JMO - Snezana is F1.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 am

H-Bomb wrote:Hi everyone! Just saying that I am back to a 99.99% certain that Heather is The One. Giving 0.01% benefit of the doubt for those saying otherwise. I am still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/

H-Bomb, I am 101% Certain that Heather is The One.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

I hope the author doesn't mind me copying their post:
@the_heathershow
Oh Heather this is painful... I truly believe we are watching an edited down version of Heather and Sam's relationship. I don't believe in this "friend zone" bullcrap. Heather has said to Sam at least twice she was physically attracted to him... She has been very open about her feelings and HE HAS DONE NOTHING... Or so we are lead to believe this! Maybe there has been more intimacy and it hasn't been shown to fit the "good mates" storyline (like 'villain Emily) ... Or if there has been a lack of intimacy its solely on Sam.. He has shown he has no problem leaning in for a kiss and grab when he wants too. I never thought this in the beginning but I can't wait for this to be over. I don't want to see Heather cry... Certainly not over Sam- if he hadn't seen her beauty and amazing qualities like the majority of Australia has seen then it's his loss - not Heathers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good Post I agree rock

IMO, he's done nothing more than what he needed to, because there was no interest from his side, if not ... he would make a move ... and no "dude, mate or man" would stop him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Trying to seem casual about the scenario as she brought it up with Sam, Heather asked: 'Is now the time I tell you I'm sh****ing myself about home visits'
'I really wanna make it there but I'm really scared,' she admitted tearing up.
'I don't have a family home, just two parents sitting there chatting to a guy and I've never had that before,' the aspiring film-maker added.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:34 pm

If there is something I want to say is... this season is not been The bachelor's show, I feel it's been about HEATHER and she FALLING IN LOVE!
 In fact if tomorrow she goes, there goes this season for me, because I could absolutely care less for Sam and/or his three remaining girls!  They just don't say anything to me. And it would also mean he didn't truly care for her and that would completely change my opinion of who he was, and it would show me he was just not worthy of a woman like Heather!

I can hardly believe a woman like her can be put on a  friend zone!!  ... Mostly when she is obviously not wanting to be there! AND in my opinion she is with her playful and DUDE style.. still more beautiful, feminine and softer that the others!

I still didn't give up, but feel even if she gets her heart broken, she is been discovered and I can envision her career blooming!  She has star quality! :yes:

... nothing left to do than to wait one more day! Praying
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 pm

This S/cap is funny because it seems that we share with Heather another thing, that every time there's some "group chat" she gets caught on tape while eating ... like my friends always photographing me with the food in my mouth (how attractive)
... that's why I didn't really appreciated the "speed date" that "Sam planned" ... what was that all about? GIFs:
This one is the best:
‏@oshergunsberg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cantstopl
"Was that my fault?"

"Yup"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Sam is a fool.
He has no excuse but himself.
He keeps saying he "doesn't want this to be friendzone".
Well mate, you made it friendzone.
His loss.

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Exactly ... and it bothers me reading now people's responses on SM ... saying that Heather should step up her game, should stop calling him those "unromantic" names, that she shouldn't sit the way she does, that she should dress differently, that she is killing the romantic mood (did he said that?), that her family might have something to do with his decision ...

Oh, please! If Sam wanted her to be near him .. he would have told her so, he would invite her to sit next to him or kiss her when they were sitting side by side or standing ... anytime ... if we didn't see it ... it's because he didn't want to do it.

Also, Heather said in her earlier PIs that she doesn't intend to kiss (pash) him until she's the last girl ... and that he knows that ... still she kissed him twice, softly, enough to show that she cares and wants him (and even explained to him the importance) ... so he knew all along ...
and probably it was very convenient to him to "talk and hang around" with no pressure to have to kiss a girl (and lead her on) ... since it was her desire not to kiss till it's certain ...

and now he is turning that against her (how perfect of a story) ... that she is the one who is backing away from his attempts!? What attempt? ... Show me, describe me when he ever tried?

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Some things that is unexplainable.

1) He wears the same shirt for his family photo shoot as he wears to Heather's HTD.
2) He wears the outfit when he states that he does not want to compromise what he has with Heather to the last date F5 date with Heather.
3) He keeps not wanting to friendzone Heather and still wondering what she feels for him. (Why if he has moved on to Lana and Snez)
4) He is always having fun and laughing with Heather. Is that such a bad thing?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm on the ship again. I looked at the part where Heather is sad and that is not from the same time as the hug. She has different tank top and earrings in the S/caps. I continue to think that the hug is from MTP and her being sad or worried is from HTD. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again