SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Here it is.
I snipped it from the main page (in Social Media thread) but Heather is saying she would be "devastated and heartbroken if F4".
That she told Sam to send her home if he didn't see her as his girl b/c she didn't want to do HTDs unless he was sure and she would be 100% heartbroken if he did do HTD and she wasn't.  sad
He definitely led her on then if this is the case. He should have let her go at F5.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:02 pm

^ what a douche bag
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:05 pm

^^ This would really hurt her and I guess Snez would have told him the same regarding her daughter. I doubt he can do right by all the girls 100% of the time given that the producers are very involved.
I assume the only thing he knows at this point may be his F1 and the producers decide what order to let the others go in. It is a sucky show and the leads sometimes are also puppets without much power.
The dumped girls will be fine on the long run and find great partners outside of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Sundy wrote:^ what a douche bag

HAHA! Same thought came to mine laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Sam could have switched Heather with Nina and dragged Nina through HTDs.
After all, even Nina said there was not much between her and Sam whereas Heather has said she was falling in love with him and would be heartbroken.
Not buying that TPTB were pulling this one.
Sam has been calling the shots with Emily (he could have dragged that out).
It seems like he just does whatever suits him best.
Even now.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam could have switched Heather with Nina and dragged Nina through HTDs.
After all, even Nina said there was not much between her and Sam whereas Heather has said she was falling in love with him and would be heartbroken.
Not buying that TPTB were pulling this one.
Sam has been calling the shots with Emily (he could have dragged that out).
It seems like he just does whatever suits him best.
Even now.

If Sam tells the producers who his F1 is....does he or the producers decide in what order the rest of the girls go??

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Why put her through a rose ceremony though? If he cared that much, he would have let her go quietly and with some dignity. I am really dreading tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Check on the Jacuzzi in this spa at Perth !  Could it be a coincidence ? Rolling Eyes ( metal bars and glass surrounding it ) also the fact that in  Snezana and Sam's tub photo there is some kind of condensed moisture on the glass, it probably means the Jacuzzi is in the outdoors, and it was cooler outside when compared with the warm water. ... This spa is located in Snezana city...or is it a town? scratch   Home town days can be long.... and the couple needed some privacy... scratch

What do you think? question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbulley Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Hi there, thanks for the great read and for all the links. For someone who doesn't own a telly I have become obsessed with this show thanks to the delight that is Heather Maltman. My take for what it's worth. Ch10 advertised the show with the promise of a love story. The only ones I see a progressive love story with are Sam and Heather. As mentioned in other posts we got no hints about their dates until they happened and heather was in every group date apart from the ones that coincided with her SD's. Every week he sought her out and seemed to nurture her through the process, reassuring her and don't forget how "mesmerized" he was with her at their last date, his eyes eating up what he was watching. They didn't need a singer of any kind to entertain them as they sat and talked. I'm sure in last nights episode (13) there was a lot we didn't see. It seems that it is Heather's mentor that grills Sam about the other girls but in the latest grab it has been softened a bit. The clothes Heather is wearing in this clip are the same as the ones in the clip of a few weeks back of them kissing in a darkish light so it mustn't be all bad! Hopefully the promise of a love story hasn't lead us all up the garden path!! I've seen no other "love" story evolving!

Rbulley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 pm

I just watched the episode and I am sorry but that was the most ridiculous edit ever.  Rolling Eyes
Sam was saying the same words he did for their first date!
It was actually comical and I was laughing at how ridiculous it was.
Absolute nonsense. No wonder viewers are not buying this.

If Heather was F1, I would say this was there way to create doubt and use earlier footage b/c they had nothing to fill in to create doubt.
But considering Heather likely is F4, then the opposite is more likely that Sam was saying all these amazing things and boom! Blindside. Otherwise they'd have some new footage to go with this episode.

Heather's mini date came across like it was edited by an intern on his/her first day on the job.
It's like TPTB edited this love story and put all this time and effort in only to drop the ball and give an intern the job of editing.
It was just that bad!
Perhaps it is just that bad b/c it reflects what Sam did - drop the ball.

No wonder Osher faved this tweed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Safe to say, Osher probably does think Sam is a fool and has not let up on being Team Heather.
Who knows what really happened on that show.... Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

I think Sam was inconsiderate of Heather's feelings all along. That's on him. Plain and simple.
But I also agree that this is the game, she chose to do knowing the options, and that he is the lead, who has to play, that's his obligation ... so he isn't to blame for the game rules.
Should he let her go before the HTD? Should he dragged her to F2, despite knowing she isn't the one for him? Should he let her go after 1st SD or 2nd SD (when he most likely already knew she's not going to be his F1)? ... Should? ... He could? ... But then it has to be considered, that the production is running the storyline ... and Heather's was always the one where the attention of the viewers was focused ... her life story ... so that story needed to come full circle ... to her roots, her background, her beginning ...
and the "home-town date" offers exactly that ... so it was bound to happen.

I think even the viewers would demand it ... as a cathartic release for her "struggle" from the start till the end. And no matter how hurtful the aftermath would be for Heather, it would also become the silver lining in her inspirational story. So I don't feel sorry for her.

But that doesn't take the fault away from Sam.

1) he comes with the lamest excuse of "finally" realizing there's nothing more than a friendship (that some will buy, I just call it a BS) ...
2) he is putting the reason for them being stuck in the friend-zone on her (Say what?)
3) he plays up the drama and lets her go during the Rose Ceremony (following TPTB's script ... as he always did ... or are they going to tell me that all the other times when he let Jacinda or Bec go without "dragging" them trough the RC was his considerate gesture? ... then what about Heather?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 pm

So given their compatibility and love story we got to watch, why did he let her go?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again