SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 pm

ElonM wrote: So given their compatibility and love story we got to watch, why did he let her go?
Who knows.

It's probably why Sam has been all in the media saying Heather is so genuine, Heather is so genuine.

Not helping his case at all. no no

And Sam can stuff his face with food till the cows come home in some sort of SM support of Heather but dude, most people were watching the show for Heather, not you.

Who knows.... maybe he wanted to ride the Heather Show train too once he realized that people were more interested in Heather than him.

He seems to like the attention so he'd have to say positive things about Heather post-show for people to still "like" him.

Sam knows what he did. no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Welcome1 Rbulley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:46 pm

ElonM wrote: So given their compatibility and love story we got to watch, why did he let her go?
You're asking me Elon?

Sam and Heather AREN'T that compatible - IMO ... not from my "new" stand-point that he was always more attracted (not just physically) to Snezana and that he found Lana more interesting. (nothing that I take against the girls, they are who they are)

They understand each-other ... they have some similar interests and some similarities in their up-bring (generation, countryside) ... and they are both passionate about something which gives them the vast area to converse about ... and never run out of topics ...

and there's no "physical/sexual attraction" from Sam for Heather, so that makes it easier for him to talk to her without any need to impress her ...

while Heather's approach is to be honest and open and have no hesitations to share...

so a perfect formula for a disaster of a relationship ... that TB.Australia packed in one little perfect love story with their magical edit ... a love story that was always one-sided.

He let her go because he couldn't pretend anymore, he couldn't come up with any more reasons for keeping her there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Have Osher's tweets re: Heather been posted in this thread? Very, very interesting.

He says "Don't fear the friendzone", "In my experience friendzone is a great place to come back to when loverzone eventually passes" and "In my experience being really, really great mates is just a fine place to start".

Apologies if they have...but I got home not long ago to see over 50 notifications and am still going through them all! Loving this forum yes

Last edited by in_denial on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Welcomeparty! Rbulley

So great to have you join us. IA that Heather really did make this show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 am

Rbulley hi and welcome.

I have to say, that many other people see the progression in other relationships too.
In all honesty, I didn't see it with Snezana because I wasn't paying attention to it before, because I was so focused and convinced that his relationship with Heather is heading to the bright future. Only after finding out that I was fooled I've seen differently looking back at the same picture. Now I also see the progression in his relationship with Lana ... the same Sam and how he used to be with Heather, so I actually don't think there was anything special between Heather and him. Sorry. That's just my opinion.

But I am on team Heather ... I want all the best for her ... and I'm excited for her.
Her new films are coming out later this year and next year ... not sure if it's her directorial debut, but it's definitely a very important project to share.
I can't wait for the day when she won't be bound to Shine/Ten restrictions ... and when her SM will open the gates again ... because I would love to follow her on IG (without actually signing in) ... and I like reading her blogs and film studies ... so more of that, please, bring it on.

Rbulley, I hope you stay ... and continue to participate in this crazy discussion, with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or in the other threads (boards - feel free).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 am

Sundy wrote:^ what a douche bag

In a matter of hours, I will be answering to that one!~ :nervous
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am

Thanks HGL and AAL.

I asked because it seems as though Sam should have kept Heather even though he wasn't feeling it.

Heather deserves better but this doesn't mean Sam is a bad guy.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should want what's best for her.

I do agree that he should have let her go before HTD as requested but maybe it wasn't his decision. question

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am

ElonM wrote:Thanks HGL and AAL.

I asked because it seems as though Sam should have kept Heather even though he wasn't feeling it.

Heather deserves better but this doesn't mean Sam is a bad guy.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should want what's best for her.

I do agree that he should have let her go before HTD as requested but maybe it wasn't his decision.  question

Aaah. The good ol "TPTB made me do it".
I guess I am over that. No one forces a lead to do anything. If Sam really wanted to he could have let her go before, not after.
After all, it's not like it would make such a huge difference anyway...
Bottom line for me, if Heather was F1 I would still want her to not be with Sam.
It's his post-show personal SM and media behavior that I don't care for... I find it disrespectful to all the girls.

IMO, this show always makes it seem like the lead is the most amazing guy ever, and if he does something negative, well... TPTB made him do it. Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:17 am

OK ... to be clear ... I don't find Sam a bad person ... or that he did something irreversibly wrong ... he played the game ... and I repeat he can't be blamed for what the game entitles.

But I do believe he is selling (together with TPTB's amazing edit) a whole lot of BS about why his relationship with Heather hasn't worked.
And the way he handles her elimination at the end can tell either that
1) he does everything that TPTB's tells him to do ... or
2) he follows his own principles and he still didn't feel the need to let Heather go "friendly" before the RC

Nothing that can't be forgiven and forgotten ... but in order for that to happen ... he has to acknowledge his role (play) ... and maybe, just maybe ... him supporting publicly Heather is that ... apologizing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:58 am

marysegap wrote:Check on the Jacuzzi in this spa at Perth !  Could it be a coincidence ? Rolling Eyes ( metal bars and glass surrounding it ) also the fact that in  Snezana and Sam's tub photo there is some kind of condensed moisture on the glass, it probably means the Jacuzzi is in the outdoors, and it was cooler outside when compared with the warm water. ... This spa is located in Snezana city...or is it a town? scratch   Home town days can be long.... and the couple needed some privacy... scratch

What do you think? question

not sure where Snez's "home town" is...but I've been here and it's about an hours drive from Perth city....it's out in the valley laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:01 am

umpossible wrote:
not sure where Snez's "home town" is...but I've been here and it's about an hours drive from Perth city....it's out in the valley laugh out loud
This is off-topic and in regards to Bette Aussie...

Would people that live in Perth be swimming during the month of July?
I know it is Winter then and when I checked the weather for July 5th in Perth and Mandurah area, it seemed like the temperature was 10-18 degrees C (50-60 degrees F).

Just wondering if you or any other Aussies would know. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again