SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Michdealm Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:06 am

Haven't you got the dates wrong? Wasnt this filmed in May?

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:07 am

regarding the spa ... I don't think it's the same (colors and materials don't match) ... and neither do I think Snez would go to the spa on her HTD with Sam, when she just introduced him to her daughter... i would assume they've spent their morning, mid-day together in town ... went to change and get ready in the afternoon and had a family visit later in the day.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
umpossible wrote:
not sure where Snez's "home town" is...but I've been here and it's about an hours drive from Perth city....it's out in the valley laugh out loud
This is off-topic and in regards to Bette Aussie...

Would people that live in Perth be swimming during the month of July?
I know it is Winter then and when I checked the weather for July 5th in Perth and Mandurah area, it seemed like the temperature was 10-18 degrees C (50-60 degrees F).

Just wondering if you or any other Aussies would know. TIA

I'm Aussie and the answer is most definitely yes, people could be swimming in Perth in July. They surf all year round.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 am

Rbulley wrote:Hi there, thanks for the great read and for all the links. For someone who doesn't own a telly I have become obsessed with this show thanks to the delight that is Heather Maltman. My take for what it's worth. Ch10 advertised the show with the promise of a love story. The only ones I see a progressive love story with are Sam and Heather. As mentioned in other posts we got no hints about their dates until they happened and heather was in every group date apart from the ones that coincided with her SD's. Every week he sought her out and seemed to nurture her through the process, reassuring her and don't forget how "mesmerized" he was with her at their last date, his eyes eating up what he was watching. They didn't need a singer of any kind to entertain them as they sat and talked.  I'm sure in last nights episode (13) there was a lot we didn't see. It seems that it is Heather's mentor that grills Sam about the other girls but in the latest grab it has been softened a bit. The clothes Heather is wearing in this clip are the same as the ones in the clip of a few weeks back of them kissing in a darkish light so it mustn't be all bad!  Hopefully the promise of a love story hasn't lead us all up the garden path!! I've seen no other "love" story evolving!  

Rbulley, I am with you totally. The only love story that could be told will be Heather & Sam. He is in his natural self I think with Heather. With others, he seems to memorise a script. IMHO. About the psychic, I think Sarah in her IG has hinted that Harry might be wrong. I am 101% Heather. No more doubts. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:21 am

Noclue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
umpossible wrote:
not sure where Snez's "home town" is...but I've been here and it's about an hours drive from Perth city....it's out in the valley laugh out loud
This is off-topic and in regards to Bette Aussie...

Would people that live in Perth be swimming during the month of July?
I know it is Winter then and when I checked the weather for July 5th in Perth and Mandurah area, it seemed like the temperature was 10-18 degrees C (50-60 degrees F).

Just wondering if you or any other Aussies would know. TIA

I'm Aussie and the answer is most definitely yes, people could be swimming in Perth in July. They surf all year round.
That's immensely helpful. I am a bit surprised (not by the surfing) but that 10-18 degrees C is pretty cold to be swimming (especially kids) in a backyard pool but since it is possible, it is very helpful (but I'm a bit bummed out b/c it likely rules out a potential F1 for Bette). Thank you for that info, though. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:25 am

marysegap wrote:
Sundy wrote:^ what a douche bag

In a matter of hours, I will be answering to that one!~ :nervous

I am just scared that at the end of all this, we will find out that Sam is not a douche bag or whatever he has been called... makes us look bad, will it. We are calling him names and find out we are wrong. JMHO. I hope I am wrong scratch .

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:49 am

happygolucky wrote:regarding the spa ... I don't think it's the same (colors and materials don't match) ... and neither do I think Snez would go to the spa on her HTD with Sam, when she just introduced him to her daughter... i would assume they've spent their morning, mid-day together in town ... went to change and get ready in the afternoon and had a family visit later in the day.

There is always a chance...lets not forget that with photoshop it is very easy to change colors, shapes etc!
And maybe she didn't have any special place to take him and decided ( together with the production ) to treat him with a relaxing day in a spa!  Would not be the first time the bachelor go into a spa, it happened with the Bachelor France.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:10 am

So Heather's promo for HTD will be the last to be posted on TBAU accounts?
Why am I not surprised. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:11 am

well if they follow the time-line ... they will post it in 3 hours and not before ... so just in time before the show starts.

Mary ... yes, you're right, the chance always exists ... though ... lately they are pretty much giving it away with the previews, even Bec's and Emily's exit was kinda shown in the preview and still people were shocked, or maybe they weren't but everyone was curious how it would end. The same with with Sam's "dramatic RC exit" ... when everyone knew Rachel was going to stay (since we had S/caps of her being for 1 more episode) .. but still people wanted to know why he left the RC. So people kinda expect it ... but want to know the reason.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 am

If Heather's HTD is shown last on the episode then it will be done so purposefully to keep people wondering.

Not sure what to wonder about when the HTD promo says "The end you won't see coming" and a s/cap of Heather crying is put with these words.

Rolling Eyes hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Heather's HTD is shown last on the episode then it will be done so purposefully to keep people wondering.

Not sure what to wonder about when the HTD promo says "The end you won't see coming" and a s/cap of Heather crying is put with these words.

Rolling Eyes hmmm

Yes, very strange considering most people on social media are saying that Heather is going tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:22 am

What does everyone think about the preview at the end of Ep 13 with Heather's mentor grilling Sam?

It seems like he didn't warm to Sam?

He says something to Sam about "please don't do that.... it's embarrassing?"

What's he talking about? Sam holding Heather's hand or?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again