SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:39 am

I watched the Ash/Heather interview (without sound). I thought it would be quicker for me to just ask who he is instead of searching on my own. Smiley

Thanks hgl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Just watched the Thursday night episode. I knew before the RC that it would be Heather going home. Just not enough there between them. If Sam hasn't yet reached out to Heather privately, he should. She has been so gracious about all the heat he is taking. Heather continues to show the depth and beauty of herself in moment like these.

Heather is a most amazing person. I am 100% on her team - would love to see her career blossom as well as her love life.
And more than anything or anyone else on this series, I'd love to see her have a happily ever after- whatever that is! She is most deserving of good things coming her way.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:57 pm

I can't think of any other contestant in any franchise that can compare to this young lady. The hardships she endured, and the lady she has become is a true example of how people can overcome obstacles. You never know how strong you are until you need to be.

P.S I want a Warwick for myself! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:14 pm

agree with ya'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm

For some levity/humour...

I finally figured it out...
Heather has eyebrows, Sam does not.
It would have never worked between these two

Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:01 pm

When you see how beautiful (IN AND OUT) she is... you just wonder what the ____ was he looking for? question

But then you think that there are lots of people who like RAP and can not appreciate  Mozart's music, prefer Kool-Aid  :koolaid to a natural juice, see no difference between plastic flowers to the real thing!  :yes:
And it is a good thing that there are men that prefer the more common women because those are more abundant, and girls like Heather are very rare! thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Doesn't she look gorgeous on The Project... Go Heather!!
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Really beautiful. What gets me is not just the external beauty but her laugh. She is just so engaging.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Hands down The Project was hilarious. For the record Ash Williams is a comedian and a 100% top guy

Ash retweeted this from his account.

Watch Heather from @TheBachelorAU accept a rose from @AshWilliams1 could this be a new romance?

that ASH guy is SO CUTE drooling .... and he said he was glad she was kicked off!..sneakyl . I bet he is interested! :bigsmile:
Can you imagine ALL the men that are right now wanting to meet her? thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:52 pm

He is gorgeous Marysegap. I saw him in Richmond a few weeks at Victoria Gardens shopping Centre. He had on the strangest shorts, I think they were leopard print (or something similar). I remember thinking that is one confident guy! Lol. Yes I bet she will be snapped up quick smart.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Sundy wrote:He  is gorgeous Marysegap. I saw him in Richmond a few weeks at Victoria Gardens shopping Centre. He had on the strangest shorts, I think they were leopard print (or something similar). I remember thinking that is one confident guy!  Lol. Yes I bet she will be snapped up quick smart.

thumbsup ... No doubt cuter that the ...other one... and most probably smarter too! giggling
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'A rose from @ashwilliams!!! Classy touch mate,’ she wrote, adding: ‘Well played.’

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again