SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 am

Not sure if this was posted before but good article.
At the end of the day, Heather will do what is right for her and with an open heart.

The Bachelor: Heather Maltman groomed to be next Bachelorette
SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 11:15AM

AS DUMPED beauty Heather Maltman is groomed to be the next Bachelorette, the popular reality TV star reveals how the torturous physical and emotional bullying she suffered at school prepared her for life in the mansion.

Maltman, 29, said she was still struggling to come to terms with Sam Wood’s rejection but was open to the idea of following in Sam Frost’s footsteps.

The quirky actor was, until last week, one of the front-runners to win Wood’s heart but was sent packing because the kids’ gym owner saw her as a friend rather than a love interest.

Maltman’s departure leaves Melbourne’s Sarah Mackay, West Australian single mum Snezana Markoski and South Australian intruder Lana Jeavons-Fellows to compete to be Wood’s lady love in this week’s much-hyped finale.

Maltman said she and Wood had shared many passionate moments and so she was surprised when she learned he saw her as just a mate.

“I’m still getting over this experience and, if I haven’t found love by then, then it (The Bachelorette) might be something I’d look at,” she said.

“You never know what’s around the corner.

“Look at Sam Frost. After everything she went through she’s out there again.”

Read more here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Link:
THE final four Bachelorettes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:54 am

So ... this is it. End of TB show for me. I will continue to follow Nick and Heather (what a couple could they be giggling ) and Art & Matilda  awwww  ... because they are the most genuine, sincere, kind, lovely people I got to witness on this freaking show. All 4 have have added the real quality to this program ... the raw honesty, realness and authenticity.
Kudos to them and good luck with the new adventures, challenges and discoveries.

As for Heather ... there is something truly mesmerizing about her.
The class, sincerity, wit, (comedic) timing, empathy, goodhearted, freethinker and mostly ... very generous to us, the viewers, her fans, followers, supporters ... the media (all kinds) and to the final couple.

Her generosity and modesty is what make her unique.

I've got to see much clearer picture in the last couple of days and I've seen a woman, mature for her age (I was wrong to underestimate her versus someone else), genuinely nice and fair to all involved, forgiving and sensible to everyone around, sensitive and at the same time strong to stand her own ground and back up her own beliefs.

She has a strength and the beauty ... that some could feel pretty insecure for in her presence... but just like Warwick she wants the best for all ... but is also accepting of the weak and flawed. (IMO)

I don't have any high expectations that she needs to fulfill for me to carry on her team ... but I do hope that she finds the best possible guy to walk by her side and I won't accept anyone less "perfect in his own imperfection" to be her match. And there's no hurry.

Some think she wants to be in the center of the attention ... but I don't see it that way. She simply is herself ... with no pretense, no false morality and humility, with all her awkwardness and quirkiness, as loud and "inappropriately" funny as she can be ...

and she has all my attention.

She's interesting ... she's smart and funny ... and normally beautiful.
But the day she will start to believe in her own beauty, boost up that self-esteem ... she will be gorgeous.

(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Lovely post, HGL!! I guess I will keep watching this show b/c there may be another person I will discover and love. It's how I discovered Heather, after all. beatingheart

Perhaps we can make this a fan thread or have one for Heather so it doesn't get archived?
Is that possible, GA or mods? Thanks so much if so!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm

HGL that's a beautiful post.

I will continue to watch this show but I'm no longer invested like before.

Good idea to have a fan thread cause we will be seeing more of Heather in the near future.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], too), I just realized we have similar taste in the people from this show whom we are passionate about and our avatars capture this sign heart bestbud! thumbsup finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1377737533
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Anyone else think Heather and Sam Frost could be great friends. Both have self-depracating humor and are beautiful and humble and have overcome a lot in their lives. I'd love to share a bottle of wine with those two! Might pee my pants though!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], too), I just realized we have similar taste in the people from this show whom we are passionate about and our avatars capture this sign heart bestbud! thumbsup finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1377737533

bestbud! finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1710264613 finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1377737533

In real life, I have friends that have similar characteristics traits. They make life enjoyable. Smiley

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:02 pm

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], too), I just realized we have similar taste in the people from this show whom we are passionate about and our avatars capture this sign heart bestbud! thumbsup finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1377737533

bestbud! finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1710264613 finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 1377737533

In real life, I have friends that have similar characteristics traits. They make life enjoyable.  Smiley

Me too! I'm drawn to people like this. In fact, my husband is an older version of Art but without the six pack sadly! Life is way too short to take things too seriously.

As for Heather being the next Bachelorette - I'm not too sure how she would go. I've said it in a previous post that I think she'd just want to be friends with all the guys and really struggle to send anyone home. She would find something amazing in each guy and a reason to keep them and it would be the longest Bachelorette in history. 

I can just see it...

"Week 45.....the final 3.  Heather has to decide between Todd who laughs like a braying donkey, Adam the professional juggler and Blair who accidentally squirted beer out of his nose at the first cocktail party. She loves them all... How will she decide?"

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:23 am

@rosiewaterland
Oh hey look at my Totally Laid Back Cool Girl date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 am

Awww!! I love it.
Rosie only follows Heather on IG and Twitter out of the girls.
Heather is definitely Rosies favourite!! No surprise since Heather is awesome!

:cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:50 am

Norcalgal wrote:Anyone else think Heather and Sam Frost could be great friends.  Both have self-depracating humor and are beautiful and humble and have overcome a lot in their lives.  I'd love to share a bottle of wine with those two!  Might pee my pants though!
Definitely! bestbud!
Sam Frost already tweeted that Heather is her favourite and Heather said she loves "Fro, Fro" (her pet name for Sam). So many good laughs one would have with these two!! finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 53 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again