SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:48 am

Heather's appearance in unIndian movie:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@heather_maltman
Official Instagram Account: Only for inspiration, understanding & all the laughter!

@HeatherMaltman
I have no idea how to use Twitter... This should be interesting!!!! I'm just going to do stuff and hope for the best... Oh, by the way I work in film and TV!!

I hope after today's FRC we can still have a "little corner" of this thread for Heather somewhere on this forum ... since I'm personally not interested in the final couple, no matter how perfect they are together (and I do mean that sincerely, they are made for each other) ... but would love to have a place to catch up with all who have appreciated Hbomb.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Speechless Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 am

Welcomeparty! Speechless and hello ... thanks for up-lifting quotes Hugesmile

and so be it ... we party and we make fun ... life's too short and hard on its own.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 am

starwelcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!

Love the quotes and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 am

giggling so true ... me too:
@heather_maltman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a time like this... What do you do?

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 52 3806527698 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - GIF
‏@dandebuf

HEATHER SHHHHH

STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME A ROSE

I’M GETTING READY TO LIVETWEET [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:07 am

You know what, I think Heather is the clear winner this season. :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:42 am

@jacindagugs (source)
We sit here with confusion as to why Sam didn't pick us (emoji)haha. Best of luck to you girls @snezanamarkoski and @lanajf love your way tonight ladiesxxx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @heather_maltman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 am

^ haha!! That is too good!
Love these two and their sense of humour.
They get it.

:yes: bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

@bachelor_nation_australia
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:12 am

Out of curiosity I just finished watching just the rose ceremony for the finale, didn't even bother with the actual dates or family visit.

1. LANA.... WOW...! question Probably madly in love and broken hearted.. scratch Take out the sound and he could have been saying...anything and nothing at all. She looked maybe surprised, that is all... Total lack of emotions from both of them.

2 Snezana.... With Snez he seemed to be remembering some kind of script and then when he used again his frequent "I REALLY DO" , I could not help but doubt on his word!.. He used the I REALLY DO so many times to tell his BULLSHIp to Sarah and Lana, Rolling Eyes ....Maybe is a way of autosuggestion, or he could be trying to convince the person that he is not lying ? ( but we all know most of the time he was lying!! ) no no

Snez... I am not so sure of her feelings...but I wish her well! :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:43 am

Link: DM article - studio 10

Link: DM article - single ladies

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:51 am

(source) Ten Styling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again