SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Who is this guy? Where did he come from out of the blue?? I'm happy for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:55 am

GA - supposedly they met at one event after she got eliminated (she spoke about it in the radio-interview) ... and continued to be friends (maybe it was him who she had feelings for during the summer, but couldn't pursue the relationship because it was too fresh off the Bachelor and everyone thought she might be taken) ... so just recently, in the last few weeks they give it a "go".
Bette.au Will's "fantasy-crush" is Heather:
DM article link: (here)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:23 am

Thanks HGL, I must have missed that. She looks great and seems very happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:34 pm

yes
Appreciation Post - Dear @heather_maltman, I heart you so much that sometimes puppies cry over our cuteness and super hot men actually want to keep us as friends because we're just too cool for them to handle. Thank you for always being my sounding board and ugly crying with me. For laughing at me, but also with me when I make many of life's whoopsies. Im going to rock the poop out of today because of YOU  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:11 am

Pashing in the park! Ex-Bachelor star Heather Maltman and new boyfriend Andrew Steele put on a VERY public display of affection as they enjoy lunch on the grass

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:05 pm

I couldn't post from my phone the last few days, so finally on my PC ... and here are some IG pics:

@heather_maltman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] guys... This is not going to be my usual funny post n junk... Last night I got to attend my first premiere for @unindian_movie. @anupamcinema cast me in my humble role and for that I am so grateful. I got to walk my first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for my own hard work and because of people like @styliststringy I got to wear an outfit made especially by @mariamseddiq who listened to my personality and style. This outfit was heavily acknowledged on the night for it's original cultural background. Beads and all. Together these woman paired my dress with jewellery from @sallyskoufis. I felt so special and I had the most amazing thought. I hope my Dad can see me now. Thank you Pa for always saying "head down, bum in the air, and go for it!" Chase your dreams guys. Just go for it!!! I'll be reviewing Bachette again tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] woooo go FroFro!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:12 pm

@HeatherMaltman
Just hanging out with this guy @StephenJHunter1 doing a little [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so f'ing proud!!!!

@HeatherMaltman 7 hours ago
Doing ye ol' @Studio10au in the morning. Gonna do the things with the stuff!! Who's going to be joining us for all the laughing?

Heather's Bette recap epi.6 (5)
We women know what we want pretty early on, and for that reason I would find it very hard to be in that situation. I’d be at the first cocktail party after doing the red carpet and be all “Oh, that one!” and that would be it. Uncle Osher would have to walk into the very first rose ceremony and do the “Guys as you know there is only one rose being given out. Tonight … 21 of you will be going home!” DONE! Hahahaha … Yeah!

Anyway, I know I could gush about the sparks between Richard and Samantha at 50. I could rave on about how stoked I am that Richie finally touched her mouth with his. There could even be a discussion about that fact that I am so hard core [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that my OWN manfriend may start to worry …

(You know what you mean to me, sweet cheeks!)

Some DM ... "articles" just for the pictures ... the content is always questionable:
and

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Matrix Media paparazzi pics and DM article that MissB posted above:

cute video from the previous @mbffsydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

will post later the rest <3

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks hgl! She looks stunning!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 am

@Studio10au

Not Heather's interview, but she's in the picture:

@heather_maltman
The only time I don't think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is appropriate. Don't worry @cancercouncil I won't bring this guy as my date tonight.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:08 am

@heather_maltman
@cancercouncil was there for my sister and I when we lost our Father to a "forgotten cancer"! Last night at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had the pleasure of doing the silent auction to give back to a cause that is selfless in it's operation. Thank you @rokeating for having me. @mariamseddiq made me a dress that I could feel proud in. And @styliststringy organised for me to sparkle with @sallyskoufis. This was a very emotional night for me and I had wonderful people around me. Please get behind this cause guys. Buy a cancer council pin and wear it with pride.

@mariamseddiq[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:04 am

There are the gossip articles around, paparazzi pics, but I choose not to bring them here and give them any more traffic ... just some positive media:
Watching yourself on TV can bring out the insecure worst in anyone, never mind having to see yourself compete with an assortment of beautiful women for the hand of one bachelor.

Heather Maltman is lucky that she had a secret weapon to help her ward off panic attacks while reliving the experience of vying for the affection of Sam Wood on the last season of The Bachelor.

Heather, 29, credits her new boyfriend, actor Andrew Steel, 31, with helping her pull through.

"This is pretty much the guy who really held my hand while watching the show," Heather told TheFIX at the Cancer Council Australia's Emerald & Ivy Ball in Sydney. "He's been really supportive of me, every step of the way.

"Every time something would happen, he'd give me a hug. It was pretty incredible."

But wait. Wasn't it kind of weird watching his girlfriend chase after another guy?

Maybe a little, but at the time, Heather and Andrew were still friends…without benefits. Well, perhaps one benefit.

"I got a really good opportunity to see more about her because I was still getting to know her," Andrew says. "Obviously, we weren't together when she was on the show…"

"That would have been weird," Heather adds.

If things work out with Andrew, we can probably forget about Heather following in Sam's footsteps as the next Bachelorette. The actress, who appears in the new Aussie film UNindian, doesn't think the gig is for her anyway.

"For me, if I like a guy, I just like him, and that's it," she admits. "I find it really hard to give anyone else the opportunity."

So does she think Sam has already picked her perfect match?

"I think Sam knows," Heather says. "But at the same time, I think she's giving herself permission to make sure.

"She's got her heart set on one guy, but she's still giving the other guys the opportunity to prove that they're the one she should be with."

And who does she think is the lucky guy?

"I'm really team Richie," she says. "But I've got a feeling Sasha might pull through."

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again