SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:16 am

Heather's review Bette epi. 6 - HTD - link: love on tv is much healthier than in real life
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Where do I even start …

This is a really hard one to write guys. We all know family stuff is like totally my kryptonite. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not gonna lie, I had to stop watching this latest ep a couple of times just to give myself a minute. The thing is, there is something about the family visits that suddenly makes the whole journey and risk of going on The Bachelorette a whole lot more real. At first it’s like this fun cray cray thing where you’re all “Ohhh yeah, I’m going to tear it up Broadway style … There is no way these chumps will find a human I like.” But then you meet the person and you realise … I have played this all wrong.

The worst thing is not if I get here and don’t like the human. The worst thing that can happen on The Bachelorette is that you end up ACTUALLY LIKING the human, because then it’s real. Then you want them in your life, it’s a real challenge and you’re not just a human in a pinball machine.

I see these four boys, Alex, Michael, Richie and Sash. They’re really there; they’re all really falling for FroFro.

I see them wanting her to want them in return, and suddenly I am gushing with tears. I know the absolute risk they have taken with their hearts. I see these wonderful families. Of all shapes and sizes. It’s just the most emotionally stunning thing I have witnessed. (Please remember before going on the show myself I had no idea really what Bach-land was about, and was so thrilled to find out on my own.)

After you get to like, maybe top six, I think they’re the people who are really there for the right reasons. They’re the people who have put their hearts on the line for something special. Because once it’s further than top six it’s hard to hide. You have to really be yourself.

So once it’s top four it’s like you get to be apart of the real relationships forming between two people. It’s so magical and raw. We as an audience are invited into these homes and lives of real vulnerable people, and you just cannot get that on regular TV.

Do you know how many people have told me that they don’t agree with this show? That they think it promotes unhealthy relationships? Well here is my point of view. I think what is happening in this show is more healthy than real life and here is why... (Don’t light your pitchforks yet my little feministas — I still burn my bra on the regular!)

Truth is, I think it’s honest. No hiding, and no pretending to be something you’re not. Sure it’s a bit left of centre. But the thing is, there is no time for bull-poop. (Get it? “Bull-poop” … see what I did there? Moving on.) There is no way to hide what’s going on.

Honestly, parents, do you really think you have met the B/G friends of your kids and they haven’t been seeing other people? If you do then … pffft … Hate to burst that bubble. (I’m not saying all, but it is a possibility.)

The girls I made it to top four with all say the same thing now. They don’t deal with anyone’s poop. (Hahahhaha, poop such a great word.) We have all become so straight up and not afraid to have a voice on what we want. Why is this so special? OK, for those of you playing at home: There is no second chance in life.

You. Don’t. Get. A. Round. Two. At. Life. People!

I totally get that everyone will not share my views, but I think there is one thing we can all agree on. We have been lucky to meet these people on the show. They’re scared, and they’re doing it anyway. These guys and girls who have thrown caution to the wind in the hopes of finding something special.

Special mentions:

Michael, you are just like your papa, you make so much sense now! So cute …

Alex, your sister totally had your back! I dig her.

Richie, You have this adorable nervous energy! If Sam is not the one for you, you will meet a girl that puts this at ease and completely fall in love.

Sasha … Bring it home, big boy! YAS!!!!

Sammy Frofro, we kids from a “different background” find it hard to be introduced to the partner’s family. The fact that you just did it with FOUR in the space of a very short period, well, I tip my hat to you. Remember this, you are welcomed into the homes of millions. That’s pretty special.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:23 am

Awesome blog!

I love what Heather says... and I love what she says about Richie... adding in how if Sam isn't the one that he will find the one for him.
I think Heather *saw* herself in Richie.
Too painful to talk about on F&W show or write about in her blog.
Sometimes the ouchies are best not picked at.

Will be dragging to fro-fros thread.
Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for keeping this thread updated. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@heather_maltman
This girl @_hayleypearson writes my life online. Look her up. Thoughts while receiving a massage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so accurate.

@heather_maltman
Thanks to everyone who gave money and for being super supportive. I feel very lucky everyday for being blessed with health and well being. There are people out there trying to make a difference in other people's lives. You can either choose to be part of the difference or be indifferent. I myself want to be involved in everything life has to offer, and I know this organisation is hoping to give that gift to others who really need it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Heather’s final word on The Bachelorette: be glad you weren’t picked
(source link)
Hands up if you’ve taken a risk and totally had your heart broken? OK … wow, that’s a lot of people! Now, put your hand up if you then allowed your heart to remain open and taken that risk again WITH EVERY PART OF YOU?

We humans are funny creatures. Rejection can absolutely kill our spirit, and for me personally, I find men take it so much harder. It’s like us girls find the whole “We bumped uglies and he totally bumped her uglies too, so I’m really hurt and will go on a shame spiral” to be the thing that breaks us if the dude in question walks away.

Boys on the other hand are more like “Meh, we touched bits. But I love her and she ended it. I’m totally going to go hang in my man cave and no girl shall touch my beating heart again.” (Please excuse my embellishments.)

Sammy Frofro started out as this frofro-fierce woman who was all “You can’t tell me what to do, I’m my own woman!” Which made me want to breathe fire and rock a mini skirt. However, as time has passed on this little journey we call Bach-land, she has completely softened. Her whole body, posture and energy has shifted. She has literally allowed herself to be open to the idea of letting a man touch her heart. (And her loins … Hehehehe!)

Now … We all knew it was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Michael, ohhhh Mickey (Can I call you Mickey?), bless his rolled up jeans and fingerless gloved cotton socks. I bet it’s not the first time he’s had someone question his intentions or genuine nature?! There were two things that stood out for me with this man tonight. The first was when he sat down with Kristine and she called him on his demeanour. His whole attitude changed, and this façade of being cool and saying the right thing just dropped. He was real for the first time and it was THE most wonderful thing to see.

Then when he was greeted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Osher at the top of the hill to find out the verdict, he walked down to Sam, he had all his I’m-really-cool bravado, and as she stopped speaking he knew. He knew and he selflessly stood out of his own way and said, “It’s ok”. She didn’t even need to say it and he gave her that gift.

It’s just mind blowing how fast this year has gone, and how fast the show has come to an end. When you’re in the house you feel like time has sped up because you’re constantly on edge wondering when you’ll find out if the person you’re falling for will love you in return. The moment Sash heard her say that she was in love with him, and how vulnerable she was allowing herself to become, it just broke me to my core. I wanted time to slow down for them so they could stay on that hillside forever, smell flowers and eat candy!

As they all move on from their lives in Bach-land (myself included), and us viewers find something new to emotionally involve ourselves in, remember this: We have just witnessed one of the hardest things any man or woman can put themselves through. Each person did it with courage (and at times a little flare).

The question I always find hardest is “He should have picked you” and to this day I still get it. It takes me a long time to let go of falling in love with someone and once I move on, it’s like I set that person free.

I have one hope for Mickey tonight. I hope you take away the two moments that you chose to let us see the real you. That you find a woman who can push past those boundaries you created, and let her get at your man heart. Don’t go into a man cave and start all over again. Let this be the beginning of something amazing for you. Woody gave me a gift by not picking me. He gave me a voice, and the ability to be proud of where I came from. (But we also didn’t bump uglies so maybe it’s a bit different for me as per my *original statement.) You seem like a great guy, just gotta let the world touch it.

*Original statement:

I find men take it so much harder. It’s like us girls find the whole “we bumped uglies and he totally bumped her uglies too, so I’m really hurt and will go on a shame spiral” to be the thing that breaks us if the dude in question walks away. Boys on the other hand are more like “meah, we touched bits. But I love her and she ended it. I’m totally going to go hang in my man cave and no girl shall touch my beating heart again.”

Special mentions:

Richie, I told you to get off the bench. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will meet a woman who takes your nervous balls of energy and touches your heart in a way that you say “cool bananas” and fall madly in love, you wonderful soul. (I said balls! Hahahaha!)

*END TRANSMISSION*

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:56 pm

heather_maltman
Who else was at the @thomassaboau thing last night? I think I may have danced like no one was watching... Lucky it was with my man and this guy @stylebymarcjames who never judges my flailing arms. I also got a pretty bracelet engraved. Saaaaa preddy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Heather is just the best. How observant she is of Michael, whom I adore. To have her as a friend would be like to have armor to face the worst difficulties in life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by lolastareyes Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:58 am

Wow the Daily Mail really seem to hate Heather's boyfriend. They are really trying hard to make something out of nothing. I feel bad for Heather to have to deal with this crap.

lolastareyes

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Love that pic of Heather with her guy, they really look fab together IMO. And she is seriously rocking that dress, and those legs are on point giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 am

This thread is now a Fan forum thread. Fan forum rules apply. It is filed in the new category International Contestants Fan Forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Thank you so much GA and the entire "staff" of B&B forum ... with people who cruise in here ... few pics from the last week:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

Source:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:20 am

DM (article) always makes such a fuss about Heather's wardrobe ... but seeing some other celebrities' styling I think HM's is one of the best dressed at the last event.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:57 pm

source:

Liking this:
source: @heather_maltman
Here is a new film we wrote. @steelio_ : "mate, can we get a selfie with you?" JOHN THE PAP: "I'm not sure I'm allowed?!" Heather: "for real man? Ummm... (H-bomb and @steelio_ laugh at the irony!)" JOHN THE PAP: "where are you going to put it?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again