SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Sleuth David here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:12 pm

They are confusing me with "Davey". I think this is David Witko the model, and the one we nicknamed LeoDeCaprio Lookalike? The DM article is confusing when trying to separate the guys, or maybe it's just me. CMIIW

He's got the looks: Professional model David Witko, 31, has posed for international brands such as DKNY, Gucci and Calvin Klein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223495/Meet-14-men-lining-try-luck-winning-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Bachelorette-Australia.html#ixzz3kuPidLTJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2BFF4D3400000578-0-image-m-124_1441467577154

Daily Mail

GuardianAngel wrote:The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  296A0A2D00000578-3114016-image-m-86_1433656823255

GuardianAngel wrote:
GiveMeARose wrote:One looks like Leo Dicaprio!! I wonder who the guy is with the long hair:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3114016/First-look-Sam-Frost-s-potential-suitors-fawning-compete-attention-filming-scenes-Bachelorette.htm

He looks just like LD! The guy with long hair looks like one of those guys you see on the cover of a Romance Novel!

I will create two mystery threads for them, and move the posts over.

Thanks GMAR!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 pm

GA, this is David (the blonde Leonardo Di Caprio is David).
There are three David's on the show (David, Dave, and Davey).

David
State: VIC

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  David

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172#photo-38323183
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:07 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_David
David
State: VIC

David is self-assured and certain. After moving to Australia from Poland as a child, super-confident David has spent the past decade working on modelling shoots all over the world. Accustomed to a competitive environment, this Bachelor is not afraid to voice his opinion. Is this David’s shot at finding his perfect match and adding lasting love to his portfolio?

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
To be honest I didn't think I’d get a call, but I thought it would be a great experience which may lead to a great outcome: finding a cool girl I can ultimately fall in love with.

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelorette?
A chilled-out girl with similar family, work and life values. Hopefully she has cool fashion sense and is aware of health and fitness. I like a woman that is trustful, caring and attentive to others’ needs, willing to learn something new every day, fun and has a sense of humour.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
It shouldn’t be necessary; if there’s an initial connection she will want to get to know me better as time progresses.

What is your best asset and why?
I’m easy to get along with, honest, always up for adventure and a good listener.

What traits do you dislike in a woman?
I prefer a girl who is not loud, rude, selfish and overpowering.

Describe your dream date.
It would have to be either snowboarding or snorkelling, followed by dinner and a drink somewhere relaxed.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/david
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:30 am

EXCLUSIVE: The Gucci model vying for Sam Frost's heart! Delta Goodrem's pal David Witko, who looks like Leo DiCaprio but likens himself to Christian Grey, is latest stud set to appear on The Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3143962/Delta-Goodrem-s-pal-David-Witko-looks-like-Leo-DiCaprio-likens-Christian-Grey-latest-stud-set-appear-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3kwQczVx8
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:19 am

Oh gosh, he's so handsome. Ok I need to sort out the David's. It was bad enough with two Sam's! laugh out loud

ETA: Just making sure, that first model pic with the girl is the same David correct?

ETAA: Which one is Davey then? What's his last name?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 am

Ok got it now. I see that David Lloyd goes by Davey on the show. Thanks for all the updates on all the threads AAL. yes Looks great!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 am

'Blue steel': Sam Frost laughs at Leonardo DiCaprio lookalike and Gucci model David Witko's go-to pose during sneak peek of The Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224860/Sam-Frost-laughs-Gucci-model-David-Witko-s-blue-steel-pose-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3l8IdcWSA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:12 pm

HOT.....to me he looks like a young Don Johnson Miami Vice tv show....hot, with a devilish twinkle in his eyes..
I love his "blue steel"....wow
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 am

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  232ddd10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:15 am

'I didn't ask to be a model': The Bachelorette's David Witko quickly annoys everyone as he breaks the 'bro code' and fails to impress Sam Frost bragging about his jet-setting modelling career

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3246130/The-Bachelorette-Australia-David-Witko-annoys-breaks-bro-code-fails-impress-Sam-Frost-bragging-modelling-career-taken-Milan-Paris-Osaka.html#ixzz3mZENaByG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:06 pm

The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPqcurvUsAAx7fq
The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPqcur7UsAAafwB
The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPqcusJVAAAGJfi
Bibs ‏@BibsWWPD
He is in my knitting book!! I knew he looked familiar. He's Style 6! Textured Vest!! #BacheloretteAU
The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia -  David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - David Witko *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum