SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Sleuth/discuss Drew.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Drew
State: QLD
The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Drew

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172?force_slideshow=1#photo-38323226
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:13 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Drew
Drew
State: QLD

After leaving school to pursue a career as an entrepreneur, Drew decided to change his ambitious focus from money and concentrate on the right things in life. Now a keen cyclist, Drew is attempting to break the world record and ride across Australia for 45 days straight. Competitive and loving, this upfront and honest Bachelor is ready to win the race and find love.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
Truth be told my dad gave me a talking-to about six months ago, telling me that I couldn’t just ride bikes, that I need to think about what I want in life. He was worried that for the past three years all I have done was focus on cycling. I was up late one night channel surfing and saw the ad for The Bachelorette Australia and thought why not?

How would you describe your perfect woman?
My perfect woman needs to have gratitude and respect, yet still show compassion and acceptance with things you might not like in life. She must be strong and true to herself, regardless of how that affects public life. Ultimately I’ll know if someone’s right because I’ll think she’s amazing, and if I’m right for her, she’ll think I’m amazing.

Describe yourself in five words.
Talkative, crazy, wise, fun and in need of a haircut (I know the last one’s not one word).

What is your best asset and why?
My hair, because I’m over 30 and still have most of it.

What is your funniest, most embarrassing and worst dating story?
Nothing that comes to mind. However my most memorable was going on a date in Japan where we saw the Black Eyed Peas live.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date is to go where the other person is most free and relaxed; that way I get to really connect. So if she loves the beach or the rain forest, that’s where we’d go.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/drew
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:51 pm

That hair...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:25 pm

He thinks his hair is his best attribute. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:31 am

He would be good looking if it wasn't for that hair.

His answer for one thing disturbed me a little though - "a woman should have gratitude and respect" - hmm.. for what, exactly?

Also, anyone who is 31 years old and needs daddy to tell him that he needs to stop riding bikes before he can't give him grandbabies (reading between the lines) is a worry anyway.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 am

Oh Drew is an absolute sweetheart. I agree that his hair is great GA but his personality is equally as impressive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:41 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CO2iFuuWgAAB6-a
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Could Drew's perfect woman be Sam? ❤️ #BacheloretteAU
RSVP: http://buff.ly/1J1CWDL
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:11 pm

After EP2 I'm a bit smitten with Drew. He strikes me a bit of a lost sensitive soul but a truly genuine guy. I definitely don't think he'll get very far but what a cutie blowkiss

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:43 am

So - I went on the official Facebook page and there's a great video of Drew's 20 questions. Can someone please bring it over as I always seem to have problems when I try on my iPad. 

Anyhoo - I have a very serious question! giggling

Drew said he had a piercing but would not say where. Now I'm pretty sure that I did not see any pierced nipples on the last group date and his ears aren't pierced so there is only one other place that I know of where a guy would get a piercing. Am I right?

Hmmmmm..... Makes me look at him in another light!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:55 am

Schmoobag wrote:After EP2 I'm a bit smitten with Drew.  He strikes me a bit of a lost sensitive soul but a truly genuine guy. I definitely don't think he'll get very far but what a cutie blowkiss
Yes, Drew Woolford is very cute and sweet!
The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2CB5C67400000578-0-image-a-126_1443109099344

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2CB5769D00000578-0-He_s_got_it_Scooping_his_ombre_locks_back_into_a_non_fuss_top_kn-m-127_1443109141872

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3247777/The-Bachelorette-Australia-Drew-Woolford-raises-hair-game-sports-man-bun-half-ponytail-loose-locks-Sam-Frost-looks-awe.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:06 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2CB5A32A00000578-0-Top_knot_ch_The_Bachelorette_s_Drew_Woolford_raises_his_hair_gam-a-121_1443108899803

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2CB576C000000578-0-Hair_s_looking_at_you_The_cycling_enthusiast_also_showed_off_his-m-128_1443109160530

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2CB5A2FF00000578-3247777-Hair_s_looking_at_you_Sam_couldn_t_keep_her_eyes_of_Drew_s_mane_-m-135_1443111022638

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3247777/The-Bachelorette-Australia-Drew-Woolford-raises-hair-game-sports-man-bun-half-ponytail-loose-locks-Sam-Frost-looks-awe.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Drew *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sundy
SpaceMonkeyMafia
mindless
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel