SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Discuss sleuth Tony here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Male flight attendant Tony Strugar, 32, will be showing off his best assets of a headturning six pack to try and win Sam over his 11 other competitors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223495/Meet-14-men-lining-try-luck-winning-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Bachelorette-Australia.html#ixzz3kuSxqeVa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2BFF4D6C00000578-0-image-m-132_1441467708432

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Tony
State: QLD
The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Tony

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172?force_slideshow=1#photo-38323188
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:00 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Tony
Tony
State: QLD

After winning a scholarship to play basketball in the United States after school, this Bachelor changed paths and took to the skies, where he now jets around the world as an airline cabin manager. Still passionate about health and fitness, hopeless romantic Tony believes love is the meaning of life and is searching for the right woman to ground him.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
I have had no luck with relationships in the past and I like to think that the reason for this (fingers crossed) is that the world has been saving me to meet someone very special, in a very unique experience. Perhaps The Bachelorette Australia is the answer?

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelorette?
I hope she’s loyal, affectionate, positive, understanding, supportive and will have strong family values.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
Simply, by listening to her. I am going into the Bachelorette mansion without having done research on the Bachelorette. I want to go into the house with a clean slate and without any preconceived ideas of who she is. I want to get to know her directly, not from what’s out in the media.

What is your best asset and why?
Despite what my exterior says, I am a hopeless romantic who wants a girl to love and spoil.

What traits do you dislike in a woman?
I dislike women who are selfish and continuously take without giving in return.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date would be a sunset dinner on a beautiful island beach. We would have our own personal waiter who delivers us a memorable and delicious three-course dinner with wine and cocktails continually flowing. Afterwards we’d lay on the beach, looking up at the stars and chat about whatever comes into our heads.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/tony
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:35 pm

I like his bio pic much better!

I just noticed this from the link upthread that I posted.

Male flight attendant Tony Strugar, 32, will be showing off his best assets of a headturning six pack to try and win Sam over his 11 other competitors

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:34 pm

He seems to be on the two on one date. Tony and Davey

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=3&_bqH=eJxtj11LwzAUhn_Neid0SEEKuchyzkawTdZ8FHsV6owdY07YqoK_3pwytKjn4uR535M3Hyd_aFQ_NE_N8_AwnOJ71d8c3z6r9fBRLm_v8rLI83KZpyplACvYY7_bx.PrOY5jzGSwwB0uilVdLwpgMwOADICZ1aUik9Zk4.8o_o3i_1EhXTdd5tKYQGivnOmCtJqkNhJVmkmtSEobDFbILcJVbufaauOY4eo.m74YuAI2JvYWTZDAPH2_PeiL56N92dIDWmmc51XgG1Sio01ZEKsg08EpekX_jWb9gzUhF45dYn_e7bN2Sm.mLqh_AVmcdXU-&GI_ID=
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Looks like Tony stays? Or they may just have a RC where one stays or goes. I don't see Davey staying.
It is odd for a 2on1 to take place so soon into filming... May 21 and then June 10 is 2on1?

Another article from July 18 about Tony which says he goes far.
Based on his SM I think he either is F1 or had his heart broken a bit since he posted about love.

SPOILER ALERT! Will Tony Strugar compete for Bachelorette Sam Frost's heart? Male flight attendant with a penchant for a deep mahogany spray tan is a champion bodybuilder but claims he's no 'meat head gym junkie'

Tony, who is rumoured to get quite far in the reality dating competition, is said to be the perfect match for the beauty as he has also been somewhat unlucky in love – just like serial reality star, Sam.

PUBLISHED: 21:07 EST, 18 July 2015
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3166863/Will-Tony-Strugar-compete-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Male-flight-attendant-penchant-deep-mahogany-spray-tan-champion-bodybuilder-claims-s-no-meat-head-gym-junkie.html#ixzz3kzeSD6hg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Tony Strugar *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum