SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:29 pm

This company is very generous with paid AND unpaid leave:

http://getsalesforcebenefits.com/your-benefits/work-life/time-off-and-leaves
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by eliza3 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:33 pm

mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:Doesn't mean he quit or was fired.

No one ever said he was...it was just really obvious that he wasn't working. Yes, I get it's a flexible job and can be done anywhere, but it was clear as day that he didn't have the time or interest in it. Shitless Selfies = full time job.

Finally proof that st.nick is capable of being evasive or intentionally vague (aka lying)!

How did he lie? He didn't leave his job, he still has it. A leave is something you come back from, unless your name is Andi.

Andi started with a leave and then decided to try something different, much like Nick is now. Who knows what Nick's intent is. Not so different.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Why is being vague = lying?  He is entitled to be vague.  It's his life and his privacy.  He never pretended to be actively working.  He only said that his employer was flexible and that they have been great to him.  

If he was able to get his employer to agree to a leave, then why not take it? I think it speaks to what a valued employee Nick is to Salesforce.... Or a good salesman... Either way.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:48 pm

eliza3 wrote:
mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

No one ever said he was...it was just really obvious that he wasn't working. Yes, I get it's a flexible job and can be done anywhere, but it was clear as day that he didn't have the time or interest in it. Shitless Selfies = full time job.

Finally proof that st.nick is capable of being evasive or intentionally vague (aka lying)!

How did he lie? He didn't leave his job, he still has it. A leave is something you come back from, unless your name is Andi.

Andi started with a leave and then decided to try something different, much like Nick is now.   Who knows what Nick's intent is.  Not so different.

Andi quit before she even had any other opportunities, to focus on her relationship and hawking products on IG. Nick may be exploring other projects right now since they're available to him, but he hasn't quit and I'm sure he'll go back to his job unless something else concrete comes along. He's not stupid enough to totally abandon a good career for nothing much. I for one never assumed he was working, full-time at least, in the past weeks while traveling around the country doing this and that, but I never thought that meant he'd quit his job and he just confirmed he hasn't. That's been the rumour that's been circling around for months now, that he quit, and it's false. End of story.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:Doesn't mean he quit or was fired.

So, because someone is vague, they are lying??? I guess I'm not looking to be a fault finder, so I view it differently. Nick is a very private person about much of his life, and appears to be who he is. People might see him on the outside, but seldom do they get a glimpse of who he is on the inside. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Cool. I want to mark this leave of absence starting September 24th, 2015 (see I'm generous after all laugh out loud). Now! Let's see how long it will last. I'm on pins and needles, ya'll.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Good for Nick, and new opportunities, and projects that have come his way.  At least he is productive with his life, and plans for his future.  I'd rather see that then someone who is on one endless party bus headed nowhere. :yes:

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 pm

You know as a former Nick fan, one of the things I used to like most about him was that after Andi's season and the subsequent media rounds, he basically returned to his normal life - back to his job, friends etc. Now this year, he takes a leave of absence, posts countless selfies, makes public appearances, models, does blogs, etc. He really is just like the rest of them now....imo. What's next? Hawking products on instagram?

Truly, the ones I like the most are the ones who do stay away - Chantal, Emily O'Brien, a few others from past season. Kudos to those who can move on from the franchise and return to a normal life. Nowadays that appears to be a rarity indeed.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Just curious--who is "us" and "we" and "our"?? 
I don't like taking a brush and tarring with generaliztions. So curious. 
This is vague to me.
All opinions are welcome. Discussion is welcome. 
What is not welcome is --well, sorry I am not going to re-hash the rules. That is boring and reduces the members that realize the rules as simpletons.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 pm

So all the hullabaloo yesterday was for nothing since he does in fact not work for SalesForce at the moment. Vindication feels good sometimes. I knew he was being vague and not addressing the work thing for a reason.

Should be place bets on how long this "leave" lasts?

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 87b72b10 cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 86669110 cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:33 pm

umngirl wrote:So all the hullabaloo yesterday was for nothing since he does in fact not work for SalesForce at the moment. Vindication feels good sometimes. I knew he was being vague and not addressing the work thing for a reason.

There is a huge difference between taking a leave of absence and not working for someone. He is technically still employed with Salesforce, and listed on their directory as a staff member.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
umngirl wrote:So all the hullabaloo yesterday was for nothing since he does in fact not work for SalesForce at the moment. Vindication feels good sometimes. I knew he was being vague and not addressing the work thing for a reason.

There is a huge difference between taking a leave of absence and not working for someone.  He is technically still employed with Salesforce, and listed on their directory as a staff member.  

He doesn't currently do work for them so he's not working for SF. Leave, fired, quit all mean he's not currently working for them. To me, a leave just means there's a potential he could return in the future.

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 87b72b10 cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 86669110 cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt