SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Oh wait. Nicky does promote a dating app, my bad. What was it called? Grinder? Sarcasm smile.

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Here ya go.............  :dripdrip

:cutesmile!: :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 pm

I dunno - as someone who used to be a fan of Nick (and I do appreciate those things he does for charity) I think he just comes off now as just another Bach Nation wannabe. Pretty soon, he'll be hitting the WTA's with Robert Graham and Zach Kalter trolling for rejectees or has he already started that scratch

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Ooo .. He already does .. :yes: cantstopl
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:36 pm

seton wrote:Oh wait. Nicky does promote a dating app, my bad. What was it called? Grinder? Sarcasm smile.

And the app he hitches free rides from. Times are hard, gotta take whatcha can. Hugesmile

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:Here ya go.............  :dripdrip

:cutesmile!: :bigsmile:

Ooooooo. Thank you, my friend. bestbud!

I was so confused. Seriously. Because that does  not look like a Sarcasm Smile to me. More like Sarcasm rain but what do I know? Now, to find that to the right. Hmm.

eta: the emoticon says "dripdrip". No wonder I was so confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
seton wrote:...Nicky has ALL the TIME in the world since he has nothing better to do...
We have no idea what Nick does on a daily basis. For all we know he could be writing a book, developing a start up, has a job he chooses not to disclose. Nick doesn't seem like the type of guy who sits around waiting for opportunities to socialize at various events. He's a doer and a giver not a slacker and a taker JMO
I agree with you I have been following Nick for 2 years now and I see a caring , sweet, nonjudgmental man. If he wants to be in LA that is his choice. I would prefer it over Chi any day . He is not one that over shares his personal life in fact he still is a private man when it comes to his personal life. I have no idea what Nick is doing except the IG's he post which is mostly modeling pics. or pics. with him and other alumni at Charity events which in fact he has raised the most money. He also does other charity events on his own . He has never said a bad word about anyone and I respect him for that. I am with jen I highly doubt he is just sitting around doing nothing. We have no idea what he really is up to but I am sure he is doing some kind of project. jen said it best he is a doer and giver not a slacker. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:56 pm

seton wrote: snipped

Ooooooo. Thank you, my friend. bestbud!

I was so confused. Seriously. Because that does  not look like a Sarcasm Smile to me. More like Sarcasm rain but what do I know? Now, to find that to the right. Hmm.

eta: the emoticon says "dripdrip". No wonder I was so confused.

If you read the rules you wouldn't be confused. Smilies are over to the right ------------------------------> when you are posting. There is a drop down box called View More Emoticons. In there you will find a ton of smilies, that takes hours to upload, save, name, and populate on our forum.

The word drip, in my day meant someone who was a PITA. Sarcasm means saying something but you really don't mean it. Using IMO is important around here, since you really don't know what Nick does all day long.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt