SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:25 pm

JMO
I don't like Nick's ad because I don't like anyone who shill products on sm. I don't like it when KaitlynSean/TannerJade/SeanCat did it and I don't like when Nick does it . I didn't like the pose at first then after I read the SNL reference I understand it's Nick's brand of humor. He references to movies/TV a lot, so I can laugh at it now.

However I also think many assumptions are made here. So far, he only promotes one product one time. He hasn't used liketoknowit in a month. He hangs out most with this laconfident guy who is not a celebrity by any means. How do we know Nick is in need of money? How can we say he's not living responsibly? Does he have an inflated ego? I don't know but I can tell you even thought I know it's not a competition, I am proud of him for raising more money with fewer sm followers for Movember,  I will totally understand if he is secretly proud of himself too! (He has not shown any sign of being proud) Many jobs provide a sabbatical, so what's wrong if Nick takes a break from his sales job? He worked before he landed in salesforce. Sure, I prefer he goes back to his normal job, but as long as he lives his life productively and with a purpose, I will be happy for him too! Like I gave Andi's unpublished book benefits of doubt, I will be the same Nick too.

I am still a fan of Nick because he still has many qualities that I like. Unlike other contestants, he never complains his edit, he never regrets going to the show 2X even with many negative criticism, he never rants publicly about name calling or other negativity on sm. He's close with his family and friends (meeting up with MLK friends in LA recently, going to a public event with his childhood best friend) As long as he still shows those qualities, I still like him and want to know what he's up to and post my thoughts about him.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 pm

SDMom, great post. I overall like Nick, but that ad crossed a line for me. If it is a one off great, but when someone asks for my hard earned money to keep them from having to earn their own, then I lose respect. I still like Nick, but that made me Suspect

Blu, I am probably 20 years older than you, but back in the day, Roberto and Dr. Chris for me too. Oh and I would have probably said yes to being Mrs. Firestone giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:19 pm

I was about to say that there isn't a Chris I haven't liked, then I remembered the farmer laugh out loud.

Lambton, Siegfried and Cupcake though  cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 48 1f60d

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:17 pm

In an alternate reality, I'd happily run on over to marry Chris Lambton, live in a beautiful house by the beach on the Cape and get to hang out with his awesome dad and family and dogs. cloud nine Creepy I know, giggling but he's the ultimate, no-doubter as husband material from this show for me. Lucky girl that Peyton.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 pm

relaxing wrote:In an alternate reality, I'd happily run on over to marry Chris Lambton, live in a beautiful house by the beach on the Cape and get to hang out with his awesome dad and family and dogs.   cloud nine  Creepy I know,  giggling but he's the ultimate, no-doubter as husband material from this show for me.  Lucky girl that Peyton.

Chris is one of the great guys that came from this show and met his wife by both being a TB Alum.  Lovely couple.  I think most of the guys/girls seem to find love further away/time away from hanging around the TB Show/alum.  They just have to get it out of their system first.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:28 pm

relaxing wrote:In an alternate reality, I'd happily run on over to marry Chris Lambton, live in a beautiful house by the beach on the Cape and get to hang out with his awesome dad and family and dogs.   cloud nine  Creepy I know,  giggling but he's the ultimate, no-doubter as husband material from this show for me.  Lucky girl that Peyton.

Ess okay! I mean I'm sitting here waiting for Dr. Chris to fly to South Carolina to propose to me. #itcouldhappen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm feeling another thread coming on. Who would you like to marry date or have nothing to do with from TB franchise and why. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Ess okay! I mean I'm sitting here waiting for Dr. Chris to fly to South Carolina to propose to me. #itcouldhappen
I'm still waiting for Rahbirdo to find me. Swooooon. I love Perfect Ten Ben but our religious views would clash which is no way to start a marriage plus that whole nasty business of having a f1 he recently acquired and all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm feeling another thread coming on. Who would you like to marry date or have nothing to do with from TB franchise and why. laugh out loud

Great thread idea!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:59 pm

@Alanna  A recent F1 would trump religious differences.   cantstopl

But didn't Ashley and JP have different religious backgrounds?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Yes, Jash is a melded religious household.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Put this in Nick's fan thread, but maybe it belongs here too.

I think it’s hard for us fans. We watch reality ‘stars’ move on from the narrow ledge we put them on and they no longer meet our image of what they should be. So we can be disappointed.

I agree with AAL, Nick seems happier than I’ve ever seen him. We don’t know everything he is involved with; SM is only a portion, I’m sure. And I personally don’t know what hawking stuff on SM is about (I’m too old), but if he’s happy, I’m happy.

Would I rather ponder his love life (fantasize that I’m his lover) – ABSOLUTELY. But as he moves on, I’m happy to stay in touch periodically.

Happy Healthy Holidays to You All!

Hugs, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt