SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:Being manipulative is the direct opposite of telling anyone OVERTLY what to do. That's the crux of the action. It's doing a little performance such as crying because he was so deeply "hurt" by her accusations during that cocktail party. Or posting non-stop that they had SEXXX post-show in a way of "support" when she clearly (imo) wanted him to stop and unfollowed him. Like we could have forgotten anyway of the depraved act. Sigh.

I'm glad he says nice things about her though. It's her complete and utter stupidity in ever getting involved with him that opened the door for him to quit his #dreamjob (TM) and go around doing whatever it is he's doing now.

Anyway, Jef's true colors eventually came out and Nick's are well on his way imo.

Well he's a pretty lousy manipulator if those are the best examples you can think of. Why is it so hard to believe a guy who'd just been on cloud nine after a great date and night together would be hurt when the other party turns into a cold bitch and starts accusing him of things he didn't do? He was already anxious about the fact that something seemed to be bothering her before that and even tried to talk to the others about what it may be. He sensed she wasn't happy with him and then he gets falsely accused for no reason. I'd be pretty insulted in his position. Not like the crying even had any impact, since she still looked like she was annoyed he existed, yet went on to shag him a few more times, because horny Kaitlyn had an itch to scratch.

I also don't think he was supporting Kaitlyn to spite her. Like you said, it's not like anyone could forget the sex happened when the show was obsessed with it and every interviewer kept asking Kaitlyn about it. I think it's far more likely that he felt responsible for Andi being sl*t-shamed, so he wanted to drive home the point that Kaitlyn isn't a sl*t (debatable IMO). Yes, he went a bit overboard with it, but I don't think he had ill intentions by any means. Kaitlyn clearly didn't appreciate it, but it's not Nick's fault she's such a narcissist.

I've yet to see any proof that Nick's intentions weren't genuine. No, living his life any way he chooses, even if we might not agree with it, isn't proof. He was willing to get engaged to Kaitlyn after all. That engagement surely would've failed by now, but who could blame Nick for that? Hell, I'd be cheering for Shawn too, if he dumped her lazy controlling arse.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:44 am

Showing your true colours IMO is all subjective. Jef IMO always showed his true colours. I didn't like him from beginning to end. He was no different for me, from premier night to the split. The same teenager wannabe famous looser kid who wanted to ride on Emily's coattails.

Nick has showed his true colours IMO from the beginning. He is who he is, he's not fake, he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:55 am

I'd say the same about Nick. He's been the same narcissistic, manipulating, desperate, sex-throb-wannabe using this show under the guise of 'finding love' all along IMO. Heck I get why the rich kids do it, but why Nick would turn his life into a mockworthy joke after escaping the franchise twice is beyond me, at 35 to boot. Midlife crisis much?

Anyway I don't expect fans of his to agree with me or to change any minds here, so just throwing out my $.02 laugh out loud.

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 am

2cents are always welcomed! laugh out loud

I know how you feel bleu, I'm starting to feel that way about another certain returnee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm

I am just curious what Nick's life would look like now had he never done the show at all let alone twice. I think in some way, this might have been the worst thing that happened to him. Who knows, maybe had he not done the show, he would have met his Mrs. Right and still be working at his dream job as opposed to gallivanting around shirtless and chatting up current bachelor flavor of the months. He just seems lost right now and yeah, maybe it is a mid-life crisis. All imo as always.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:04 pm

I don't want to change anyone's mind at all, I just don't understand why Nick is always the one to blame while nothing solid has been proved. OTOH, we all do know how Kaitlyn Bristowe is a liar and manipulator pre, during and post filming, yet she is the victim.

I understand different strokes, but to blame all on Nick is hard to understand, at least for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:12 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I don't want to change anyone's mind at all, I just don't understand why Nick is always the one to blame while nothing solid has been proved. OTOH, we all do know how Kaitlyn Bristowe is a liar and manipulator pre, during and post filming,  yet she is the victim.

I understand different strokes, but to blame all on Nick is hard to understand, at least for me.

Both are to blame imo. Neither one was naïve or innocent - they just used other body parts to do their thinking as opposed to their brains.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Nick just seems lost right now. In all those podcasts etc. after the season he seemed really happy and upbeat, but on AfterBuzz this week he was so somber and barely cracked a smile. I don't think he's happy with whatever he's doing/not doing right now. Hopefully he finds his way back to normalcy of some sort soon.

That doesn't say anything about his intentions to me though. All it says is that got caught up in the perks of the fame game this time. He still didn't do anything to Kaitlyn, anything negative anyway. She's the only one responsible for her own mistakes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 pm

In the Bustle interview done in September he mentioned he took a six month leave and he fully understood salesforce may not take him back. He so far only schill ONE product that I know. He hasn't used liketoknow for weeks. His biggest crime seems to be posting debatable endless shirtless on sm.

I will NOT call someone a narcissist when he helps raising money and awareness for cance/domestic violence / homeless, spending time with children of the lost heroes and bar tending to raise money for a cancer survivor he didn't even know.
He has a heart for charity before and after he went on tv. That's not just my opinion, but it's backed up by FACTS.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 pm

It really sucks that Cat's IG was hacked but I was very interested to see that Cat reached out to Nick and DM'd him asking him if he would be interested in dating her friend because her friend was definitely interested in him. :yes:

That DM of Cat's proves that even Bachelor royalty and people like Cat want to hook her friends up with Nick! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Aww, I wonder if Nick said yes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm

His response was very gracious!

It just goes to show that one can judge as much as one likes, but I think if Cat didn't like Nick she certainly wouldn't be reaching out to Nick and trying to get him to date her friend! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt