SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:31 am

Ugh. I wrote, deleted, wrote, deleted.
Cancer hits home very close to me but domestic violence even more so currently speaking with having a sibling going through a divorce with DV and the emotional is worse than the physical and it's just... no words and especially how little can be done to protect victims and their children and often when it's too late anyway.

It's just. Ugh. Again, no words.

Thank you Kasha for supporting your friend. It never ceases to amaze me how many "friends" want to run for the hills when domestic violence is one of the battles one fights and yet that's when they need the support the most.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:32 am

reason wrote:Sine there is abuse cant she have him thrown out of the residence? Especially like how the child is ill?
Emotional abuse is so hard to prove, let alone physical abuse. And not much can be done anyway.
It's too terrible!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:34 am

Nope. It's verbal/emotional. All is documented. As soon as it crosses over, (god forbid) should it,  911 will be called. 
This man is a CEO with an international company, too. Domestic violence exists in all socio economic levels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:39 am

Every time I read one of your post Kasha I always read your signature Life is to short .  I wish your friend and her son the best of luck . You really never know what life will bring you.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nope. It's verbal/emotional. All is documented. As soon as it crosses over, (god forbid) should it,  911 will be called. 
This man is a CEO with an international company, too. Domestic violence exists in all socio economic levels.
911 has been called many times for my loved one and even then, there's so little that is done longterm.
The husband is in a powerful position too, CEO and president of his own law firm that has clout.
To say it's been a nightmare in the court proceedings is an understatement.

Again, I am always thankful when people like Nick, especially males, do what they can to bring awareness.
DV is an epidemic and just so heartbreakingly tragic.
Like you said, it happens on all socio economic levels and to people that one would NEVER think it would happen to.
Breaks my heart.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ugh. I wrote, deleted, wrote, deleted.
Cancer hits home very close to me but domestic violence even more so currently speaking with having a sibling going through a divorce with DV and the emotional is worse than the physical and it's just... no words and especially how little can be done to protect victims and their children and often when it's too late anyway.

It's just. Ugh. Again, no words.

Thank you Kasha for supporting your friend. It never ceases to amaze me how many "friends" want to run for the hills when domestic violence is one of the battles one fights and yet that's when they need the support the most.

This person is closer to me than a sister, as she has been there for me in many ways. Her situation worries me greatly.  I am so happy for her that her son has won his major battle with the big CA. As a mother, I can't and don't want to go there. 
Unfortunately, the battle she has to fight 24/7 with her spouse is more damaging and draining. She has to not speak against her spouse in the home. Anything can and will be held against her. So she says N-O-T-H-I-N-G to him. He can throw things all over the home, encourage the cancer ridden child to do things against medical advice and go out at all hours and talk about his affairs and come home drunk off his butt. All she can do is document and record. As long as he does not get "physical" not much can be done.
Sorry for the OT discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, cancer does suck. 
I have been a bit MIA the last 3 months. I have been supporting a close friend whose 18 yr old son has been fighting Hodgkin's. Luckily, it looks like he has won round one after an intense, challenging battle. 
The sad thing is this was her easy battle. She is also fighting a nasty divorce via domestic violence (not physical, emotional). She can not move out of the residence or it is considered abandonment of her children. Imagine living in a 24/7 battleground and having to STFU for the sake of all. 
I applaud Nick. Thank you. 
My life is good. I have to remind myself of that.

Yes, cancer sucks!!
Thank you Kasha for reminding me. The fact I can post here and even sometimes disagree with some posts means I have a good life, time and freedom to post my opinions, not everyone can enjoy this simple pleasure. Really grateful Praying

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:48 am

Emotional abuse like that is being in a prison. My thoughts and prayers are for your friend and with you, Kasha. ((hugs))
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 am

bleuberry wrote:His number was flashed on the show?

yeah Ashley S was doing Kaitlyn's hair or about to during to whole song and dance about "should i let him stay or not" and he called her phone which flashed his number which the area code was I believe similar to where he lived........twitter made a big deal about it that night which is how I even knew, you had to be staring at the tv for the blip second it happened. I guess many thought the editors forgot to blur it out...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
whit90 wrote:AAL:
Very good post and totally agree. Cat would not set up her friend with Nick if she did not like him. Also to me it is funny how he does all this charity events on his own , loyal to his friends, fans, and great family guy. But if he post a shirtless pic. we get four pages of discussion .

Yup. It's why I think Nick is just damned no matter what.

It seems like even if Cat herself came out and said she would love it if her friend dated Nick it would be seen as not a positive thing about Nick.

It's bizarre.

I figured. I havent read any comments here. Must be a good 10 pages long or something like always laugh out loud.

I read it hacking news online. Feel bad for Cat that it happened (the hacking) and losing her photos/memories. The DM is so mild, idk what any of the uproar is. She must not think he's the scum of the earth (as a lot of people try to make him out to be) if she's doing her friend a small favor by simply passing information along.

If K's & N's DM's were leaked.. what a hayday that will be hah, kidding. They should all be careful now and delete everything!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Wow Kasha, I don't even know what to say. So sad to read about the situation your friend is dealing with sad

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:12 am

california90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
whit90 wrote:AAL:
Very good post and totally agree. Cat would not set up her friend with Nick if she did not like him. Also to me it is funny how he does all this charity events on his own , loyal to his friends, fans, and great family guy. But if he post a shirtless pic. we get four pages of discussion .

Yup. It's why I think Nick is just damned no matter what.

It seems like even if Cat herself came out and said she would love it if her friend dated Nick it would be seen as not a positive thing about Nick.

It's bizarre.

I figured. I havent read any comments here. Must be a good 10 pages long or something like always laugh out loud.

I read it hacking news online. Feel bad for Cat that it happened (the hacking) and losing her photos/memories. The DM is so mild, idk what any of the uproar is. She must not think he's the scum of the earth (as a lot of people try to make him out to be) if she's doing her friend a small favor by simply passing information along.

If K's & N's DM's were leaked.. what a hayday that will be hah, kidding. They should all be careful now and delete everything!

Nick was almost prophetic about the best way to keep in contact in lieu of what ended up happening.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt