SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I do think it's pretty impressive that he doesn't respond to the bait. And there have been enough opportunities esp with the selfies and shirtless pics. He seems to have no trouble ignoring it.

Yeah sometimes I feel more offended for him on his behalf. Maybe he can give me a special seminar on how to ignore negative SM media towards him that KB mentioned upthread laugh out loud

Nick is exemplary at handling negativity. I also like that he can admit (without prompting) his not so great traits and doesn't blame anyone else. He really seems to have a sense of self and identity in who he is inside. That's extremely rare in this world. I don't know many people that can be introspective about themselves and not only not whine or complain but also be willing to meet those who don't care for him more than half way and always be openminded and openhearted with them. He really doesn't hold grudges at all. He proves it with his actions too. That's very admirable and the opposite of a narcissist.
clapping! Good Post I agree
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 pm

whit90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Emily also said she didn't want to be the B'ette and did it anyway so I don't take these people at their word when they say they won't go on the show again anymore. I have to think he'd realize going on the B'ette a third time would look crazy so I don't see him doing that again but I could possibly see him going on BiP. That's about 6 months down the road so who knows how he'll feel then.
Same. I think Nick is just too image-conscious to do ette for the third time, even if it was Jojo. BIP, on the other hand, I could see him doing. He's looking very low in energy lately, and I think a lot of that is because he had these amazing opportunities last year almost happen (Bach, DWTS) and now he doesn't really have anything exciting on the horizon. BIP could give him something to look forward to. I do think that he would be one of the highest paid BIP stars, since he makes for such good TV, and I could see him being convinced if a girl he likes is doing it.
I do not think there is any girl on the show that would make him want to be on BIP.  I think he is totally done with the Bach / ette/ BIP I also agree he would be the highest paid . After follow him for all this time BIP is not his style.

I didn't think he would go back on the bachelorette, give up his job to try to be a model, or leave Chicago. I hope he wouldn't do BiP, but since he is still not back to what was his real life before Kaitlyn I don't honestly know anymore. What I do know is that if he does BiP he will own up to it as others have mentioned.

I honestly would love for him to be done with this franchise, but his actions right now don't shout that to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:double post sorry isn't there a delete button?

Do you see an x in the tool bar, multi quote quote etc?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:34 pm

^^^
He has not left Chicago he travels back and fourth. I do not blame him for doing the ette . He has gained more respect and real followers than he had before. I do not blame him for trying new things before he does find the one and settles down while he can. Nick has always been a risk taker and that has not changed. 
I highly doubt he would even consider BIP I think he will only do broadcast of the show . 
I see a man trying new things taking risk and staying true to who he is . He can go back to sales anytime he wants or needs and he knows that. He does not seem to need money at this time. 
I have all the respect for him because he does so many good things that of course are ignored but unlike others does not shout it from the rooftop. He is a very private man.....JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 pm

I admire all the good Nick does and the fact that he doesn't fall into negativity or make excuses. I didn't care about the no job until the IG shilling the boxes, seems to be a one off, but I found it yucky, but to be fair I say the same of all the unemployed of this franchise who do it. Also not a huge fan of the amount of shirtless selfies, and the posting to get more visits to his SM is again yucky to me. JMO.

Honestly, he seems lost and less than excited to me. There haven't been a lot of smiles lately and we are getting lots more pics. I appreciate the taking chances, they just don't seem to be panning out. It can be hard to know when you gave it your best and go back.

I am sure I would still like Nick one on one, but he his SM right now, it is a bit much for my taste. Not that he needs to change because of that, it just isn't my preference.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Nick is exemplary at handling negativity. I also like that he can admit (without prompting) his not so great traits and doesn't blame anyone else. He really seems to have a sense of self and identity in who he is inside. That's extremely rare in this world. I don't know many people that can be introspective about themselves and not only not whine or complain but also be willing to meet those who don't care for him more than half way and always be openminded and openhearted with them. He really doesn't hold grudges at all. He proves it with his actions too. That's very admirable and the opposite of a narcissist.

So well said, AAL! ITA. :yes: yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:13 am

I watched Nick on afterbuzz. To me Nick was being Nick. IMO the other three are in the entertainment business and have training and experience to play their parts. Nick's a serious minded analytical guy who's authentic. He's not going to go on afterbuzz and try to be some he's not just to please the audience. I thought he did a great job. He said he may be back next week. I hope he is :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:19 am

jen689 wrote:I watched Nick on afterbuzz. To me Nick was being Nick. IMO the other three are in the entertainment business and have training and experience to play their parts. Nick's a serious minded analytical guy who's authentic. He's not going to go on afterbuzz and try to be some he's not just to please the audience. I thought he did a great job. He said he may be back next week. I hope he is :Nod:

I watched it too, and even if he was being Nick.. still wished he blended with the other 3 better but its probably why Brooks, Cathy, and Danny work so well together. I also think it might be awkward because both Brooks and Cathy have practically sh*t on him on the past/dont like him at all.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 am

Nick did great on After Buzz and was analyzing the show just like we do on this forum. So fun!
And the rest of them wanted him back and feedback that was read on the YT feed was that they wanted him back too.

Just to add: I am glad for one that Nick is taking this time to explore other things. I especially L-O-V-E how realistic he is about what he is doing and how frank and candid he is that it is TEMPORARY and that he is fully aware of this and is just "poking his head through the door of different possibilities/opportunities" (his own words verbatim).

Nick just gets it and is the real deal, imo. He is someone who can afford to currently do what he wants and after these past two years I think the best thing for him is to try out other things. Software sales is going nowhere. It's always there. And Nick acknowledged this in his Bustle interview.  As much as he can do or say things I don't particularly care for (just in general), I am continually impressed by how REAL Nick is in a way that is never negative about someone else or at the expense of someone else... how much he can be so candid and honest about himself and what he is doing with his life and the motives and reasons. I have a TON of respect for Nick, especially after these two years.

As for shirtless selfies? Dr Chris who is adored has those and even poses in just underwear briefs so I couldn't care less how many shirtless pics Nick has. Art Green even has pics shirtless and in underwear in magazines. To me, that's the least of my concerns with any of these contestants on this type of show.

What matters is what is underneath the skin and in the mind and heart of someone... and from what I can tell from following Nick, he is the exact same open-minded and open-hearted person that he has always been.  :Nod: And that's what matters to me. That's what is real - not SM or shirtless pics.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:16 am

^^^
Great Post AAL I have the exact opinion of him .He is still the Nick I started following 2 years ago.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:53 am

Sorry, I have to disagree, your SM is how you choose to present yourself and represent yourself to the world.

Cupcake's shirtless selfies keep being brought up, on his IG he has 8 shirtless pics, three of which are from the beach/water activity that shirtless is appropriate.

Nick has Nick had 15, none involving water activities at all. That is for an equal 122 posts that Dr Cupcake has total, if I proceed to just his 200 latest posts it become 22 total, again none beach related. I quit there. Nick has 464 posts total.

To me Nick is posting a lot more shirtless, he is also posting a ton more to promote his modeling, though Dr Cupcake has also been signed.

Add to that Nick is now routinely posts snapchats as well.

Everyone is entitled to see this as the exact same Nick, it is your right, and that is okay.

To me the multiple modeling and shirtless posts combined with the snapchat and lack of any other discernible job makes him more similar to SeanCat and Andi. They overshare on SM, IMO, as well. I don't like that they do it, so I am going to be honest, I don't like it with Nick. If that makes me wrong, fine, but it is my opinion. I prefer those who actually work real jobs and don't overshare their lives.

I think at their base Sean and Cat are good people who seem to love the attention and fame, [u]more than I care for[u]. Nick is also a good person who seems to love the attention and fame more than I care for. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 am

JMO, but I don't see how men who post shirtless model pics or selfies is a negative representation of them to the world - no matter how few or many, it makes no difference - same thing. If anything, those pics get the most likes so it has a positive response for most rather than not.

Plus, one is a dentist (so, imo, him not posting more shirtless pics is likely in conjunction with that - although he has done snapchats that are non-Beach shirtless ones and uses snapchat as do many of these contestants quite a bit).

That all to say, neither one makes either more or less likable to me, no matter how many or whether they are for "the beach" or not. So it's negligible in my mind since they are both single and for a guy like Nick who was seen as not so hot, good for him that his fans like his shirtless pics. I find it funny that one over the other is even preferred or seen as  "beach vs not beach" etc. It's all the same to me and I don't see either one differently for it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt