SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brocode - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 pm

HodanG wrote:Is it possible that she eliminates them both?
One can only hope. giggling
I don't think it really matters though since all the guys other than F3 (Sasha, Michael, and Richie) are MOT (Matter of Time) guys.
It could be Kayne who goes though b/c he doesn't have a single date and not on the 2on1 date either
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

brocode - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Yup true!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Sash is on the group date. Possibly account for the paint screen cap brocode - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 8FFC6FA5-94C5-4E1F-B795-6C621D404A4D
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah, Sasha wins the SQT from this date based on the caps.

The two guys from the double date both get eliminated. That leaves the guys on this date left and that's when Richie gets his one on one date and the other guys have to cook something for her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Yup that makes sense^
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Agreed. I love it when we get to the point where we can start eliminating screencaps. Everything just opens up and makes sense.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 pm

brocode - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 CQlCgThU8AA1NV-
#BacheloretteAU Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteAU
Will it be smooth sailing or rough seas ahead when Davey and Tony fight for Sam's heart? #BacheloretteAU Weds 7.30!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:41 pm

I think I am gonna need all the support I can get this week, my heart wont be able to take it. Sasha with the kids on Wednesday and Richie on a date on Thursday. Best week! thumbsup thumbsup :bigsmile:

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 pm

atem wrote:Has the episode description for the last episodes been put out yet?
@atem. No not yet.
F3 episode is Wednesday Oct 21.
Final episode is Thursday Oct 22.

Upcoming episode summaries:

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all?
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years.

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam.
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Week 5 (Oct 21 & 22)
Episode 9: F3 episode (description not available yet)...
Episode 10: FRC/Final episode (description not available yet)...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 am

Only 3 more weeks to the finale! WOW! this has been a super short season! Don't remember any other as short...
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
atem wrote:Has the episode description for the last episodes been put out yet?
@atem. No not yet.
F3 episode is Wednesday Oct 21.
Final episode is Thursday Oct 22.

Upcoming episode summaries:

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all?
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years.

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam.
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Week 5 (Oct 21 & 22)
Episode 9: F3 episode  (description not available yet)...
Episode 10: FRC/Final episode  (description not available yet)...

They aren't doing a Men Tell All?  Not that it means anything, but that's odd.

Drat.  Well, there goes the sleuthing on the specific dates in NZ.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:57 am

Some thoughts as I catch up

ep 2......american sports are boring enough...so "cricket" really was a snooze for me LOL
I liked Dave a lot however (nice view when he took off shirt in locker room haha)

Hated hated the "leap of faith"...looked nasty and dangerous
One of these times someone will really get hurt (sweet gal Matilda in NZ show broke her hand...and recently had operation ...just a shame)

I dislike the aussie producers fake "I planned this for you" lines they have Sam saying...I am sure she didn't really plan this stuff LOL...
our usa versions have kind of given up that fake line in recent years (early versions tried to make it seem that the lead planned stuff haha)

These guys are so chummy, so much "blokes"....I personally didn't think David was that wrong to break in ....bro code? Sam Woods gals were jumping into each other's "time" every time haha

I like Ritchie....hot....and cute....Dave.....and yes I like Sam
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy