SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Episode discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:14 am

First episode begins Wednesday Sept 23.
Two episodes per week it seems.

@bacheloretteau September 5, 2015  
Will love blossom for Sam Frost @fro01 on #BacheloretteAU - 7.30 Wednesday & Thursday from September 23 on TEN!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* 11208013_1637323823189652_1679280125_n
IG: @bacheloretteau

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:52 am

Bit of a first episode and season promo all mixed into one.
I took some s/caps and will post in s/cap thread.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Who was that at the end and what did he say to her?

Thanks AAL!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:57 pm

yeah ... only 14 men ... and on the matrixmedia photo site in the description the 1st night is dated 21st of May ... and "the 2 finalist" having "a date" with SF on a yacht on 10th of June ... that's speedy?! or are there more weeks?
IDK; but it seems to me that there might be some mistake in a description and the guys are not the F2, just a 2on1 date, it would be way to early to finish so fast.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:57 pm

If Sam was first sighted on July 14th based on a pic her BFF posted of her on IG, I am going to guess FRC was July 10th....but we need more sleuthing to confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:29 pm

I believe it is just a 2on1 date and likely that Tony stays and Davey leaves. It matches what DM spoiled that Tony goes far.

As for filming, they said they filmed for ~ 2 months (they use this phrase loosely it seems) and so started around May 20 and  FRC/filming should have ended July 12 or so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who was that at the end and what did he say to her?
I am not sure who says it but a guy says "You have all the power".

ETA: GA, you are correct (posted in his thread) it is Sasha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:49 am

That video is brilliant! I can't wait. I think it's going to a great first season of the Bachelorette AU. I watched snippets of Blakes season and really liked Sam so I'm looking forward to her getting her love story.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:33 pm

OOOOhhhh....I hope to see this....
the model guy is so handsome looks like a young Don Johnson in Miami Vice - yumm

Sasha guy very handsome..and the guy dancing with her....I could lose the mop top guitar wailer first night.

She looks beautiful and very classy....still hoping for another good lurve story ! Bring it on!
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:27 am

Episode summaries for first week...

Week 1 (Sept 23 & 24)

Episode 1: Having won the nation's heart in The Bachelor Australia 2014, Sam Frost will be looking for love again as Australia's first ever Bachelorette. Will she have more luck in love the second time around?

Episode 2: As the single dates kick off, Sam takes her chosen bachelor on the ultimate guy's first date. Also, on the first group date, Sam asks the bachelors to take a leap of faith for her.

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/tv/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy