SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by thirteen Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:53 am

Hey guys! Just to let you know that if you go to the app store in the iPad and search for the vyprVPN app (that AAL recommended) it is FREE for me and it works!! Maybe it is free for you guys as well. I did it and I'm watching the episode as we speak. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:56 am

Yay! glad it works @thirteen! I think it may be a pc thing that is not working free since it is working on everyone's iPad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:06 am

Oh hmm. I have an iPhone and I see it. I will see if I can watch on my phone.. laugh out loud. I wish they would do it for desktop but I guess thats why you pay for it!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 am

I love Richie too!! I really hope he is F1! He definitely is well suited for Sam, they also physically look good together. Sasha isn't really my type! Btw which interview did Sam say Richie is the best looking? Please link it haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:52 am

I know! I love Richie! There's something so vulnerable about him in those later s/caps of what may be either FD or LCD (he's in a hottub) and the one where he is smiling and looking at Sam like he is a smitten kitten (and says in VO that he can't stop smiling around her).

The interview where Sam says Richie is best looking (even better in real life) is in the SM/Media No Discussion thread.
I think it was with either Fitzy and Wippa or Smallzy (radio).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 am

Bringing this forward
Updated episode summaries:

Week 1 (Sept 23 & 24)
Episode 1: Having won the nation's heart in The Bachelor Australia 2014, Sam Frost will be looking for love again as Australia's first ever Bachelorette. Will she have more luck in love the second time around?
Episode 2: As the single dates kick off, Sam takes her chosen bachelor on the ultimate guy's first date. Also, on the first group date, Sam asks the bachelors to take a leap of faith for her.

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside?
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes.

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all?
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years.

After doing some sleuthing and looking at s/caps, here is what I am thinking regarding Ep 2, Ep 3, Ep 4 single dates:

Ep 2 SD = Dave as spoiled by DM here.
Ep 3 SD = Sasha as seen in s/caps of him dancing Tango.
Ep 4 SD = I think it is Alex based on s/caps of a date flying in a tiger moth plane. It would make sense given he was called 1st at RC.
Ep 5 SD = Not mentioned in description but maybe Michael?
Ep 6 SD = Not sure but if Richie goes far this may be his SD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 am

HodanG wrote:I love Richie too!! I really hope he is F1! He definitely is well suited for Sam, they also physically look good together. Sasha isn't really my type! Btw which interview did Sam say Richie is the best looking? Please link it haha

AllAboutLove wrote:I know! I love Richie! There's something so vulnerable about him in those later s/caps of what may be either FD or LCD (he's in a hottub) and the one where he is smiling and looking at Sam like he is a smitten kitten (and says in VO that he can't stop smiling around her).

The interview where Sam says Richie is best looking (even better in real life) is in the SM/Media No Discussion thread.

Me too! Any guy that says "cool bananas" and "crikey!" is a winner in my books.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:
HodanG wrote:I love Richie too!! I really hope he is F1! He definitely is well suited for Sam, they also physically look good together. Sasha isn't really my type! Btw which interview did Sam say Richie is the best looking? Please link it haha

AllAboutLove wrote:I know! I love Richie! There's something so vulnerable about him in those later s/caps of what may be either FD or LCD (he's in a hottub) and the one where he is smiling and looking at Sam like he is a smitten kitten (and says in VO that he can't stop smiling around her).

Me too! Any guy that says "cool bananas" and "crikey!" is a winner in my books.
:yes: I loved it when he said that and even made fun of himself.
I love how laid back and real he is. He seems very genuine and he kept saying how Sam is legit and the real deal.
I like his bio too, that he wants a girl that is part lady and part bogan. Sounds like Sam!
I really hope his heart is not broken.
He looks so smitten with Sam in that season promo. awwww

Seems like a lot of us are going to be #TeamRichie. cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 am

Preview for Ep 2: Sam telling David the model that he can leave...

Shaken and stirred... It's the cocktail party which will set tongues wagging! The #BacheloretteAU, tonight 7.30 on TEN. by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:27 am

I forbid Sam to let any more of them go. I really like them all and I'm having a tough time choosing a fave. Can I just say that Drew was just so beautiful today. He won't win but as Sam said 'what a soul'.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:33 am

Sundy wrote:I forbid Sam to let any more of them go. I really like them all and I'm having a tough time choosing a fave. Can I just say that Drew was just so beautiful today. He won't win but as Sam said 'what a soul'.

ITA about Drew! He was such a sweetheart tonight and I love that she gave him the SQT, and now that David is gone all the remaining men seem like seriously stand up guys, especially with how concerned they were for her - reassuring her that they don't share David's views, making sure she was okay, giving her a group hug. I think we're going to get a love story regardless of who she chooses because they all seem like genuinely great guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy