SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:55 pm

Wasn't NZ in July not June?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:00 am

So does this mean that the F2 are Richie and Michael then?

Could the pic of them there in June be a pre-emptive thing....researching things and finding out how filming will go?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:01 am

Sundy wrote:Wasn't NZ in July not June?
That's what I thought based on the episode description but they have gotten the descriptions wrong before. Who knows. It could be they were there before F2 dates and maybe the filming is a bit different?

I am just doing everything in my power to get Richie to leave at F3 and not F2. How will it be a "pleasant surprise" as Sam said for her to choose Sasha and dump Richie at FRC?  I just don't see that being anything but extremely unpleasant to viewers who are cheering for him and Australia falling in love with Richie. But then again, I just don't see how on earth Sam's brother liked that tweet about Richie if he never even met the guy. Honestly I have no idea. I still think Sasha is F1. I know for certain Michael is not F1 and with Richie I don't know if he is F3, F2 or by the slimmest and most doubtful possibility (imo) he is F1.

Thank goodness this show ends so soon. After Heather and now with Richie I have had my full. hmmm sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Someone from production posted this pic on and location is NZ. Don't know how it fit in.

It was posted on June 21.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 11311938_129758257355578_1628012579_n

@gigislade

ElonM wrote:I'm afraid that it looks like Richie is in the F2. My heart sunk a little.

Here's the cap

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Bc8dda4b387adfa7f0adfb6c2f120319

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing

This is the same production person who had pics of Lana. And guess what Lana was? Yup, F2.

And Sam Frost watching her SD of Richie the way Sam Wood watched his SD of Lana?

Kill me now. :thud

Sleuthed her Insta and apparently she only works on The Bachelor, not B'ette, AAL!

F3 hopes still alive! (I can't believe I'm cheering for my fave for F3 OMG)

Last edited by aerina on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:So does this mean that the F2 are Richie and Michael then?  

Could the pic of them there in June be a pre-emptive thing....researching things and finding out how filming will go?  
I'm not sure on who F2 are.

I think that is a strong possibility.. researching things in NZ. That or it is totally two different things and not related to Richie.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:04 am

AAL I was thinking scouting too. I have a friend that scouts locations for shows and he is often there a few weeks before to tie up all the permissions. #teamrichie for F1 or F3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:05 am

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Someone from production posted this pic on and location is NZ. Don't know how it fit in.
It was posted on June 21.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 11311938_129758257355578_1628012579_n
@gigislade
ElonM wrote:I'm afraid that it looks like Richie is in the F2. My heart sunk a little.
Here's the cap
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Bc8dda4b387adfa7f0adfb6c2f120319
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing

This is the same production person who had pics of Lana. And guess what Lana was? Yup, F2.
And Sam Frost watching her SD of Richie the way Sam Wood watched his SD of Lana?
Sleuthed her Insta and apparently she only works on The Bachelor, not B'ette, AAL!
F3 hopes still alive! (I can't believe I'm cheering for F3 OMG)
clapping!
Good grief!! Me too!! Cheering for F3. Just get to F3 only Richie. Pleeeeeeeze! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 3806527698

Be still my heart. I don't even want to watch if Richie is F2. Thanks but NO THANKS!!

no hmmm :tissuebox sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

clapping! clapping!

Good grief!! Me too!! Cheering for F3. Just get to F3 only Richie. Pleeeeeeeze! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 3806527698

Be still my heart. I don't even want to watch if Richie is F2. Thanks but NO THANKS!!

Also her Instagram tells me that she's casting for a Bachelor in Sydney for next year, although exceptions are allowed.

Oh pleaseeeee can Richie get the gig! Scrap the casting calls, you've already got a new lead!

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:10 am

Sundy wrote:AAL I was thinking scouting too. I have a friend that scouts locations for shows and he is often there a few weeks before to tie up all the permissions. #teamrichie for F1 or F3
Ugh!!!

Honestly though, if Richie is in NZ it makes sense why Sam's brother faved that tweet about Richie.
But it also makes sense then if Richie is in F2 that he is F2 and Sam's bro doesn't know (I don't believe he does, only her sister and if in the same situation I would only tell the person in my family I was closest too as well and trusted. The brothers will be fine either way. Hopefully. But if Richie is F2 and is F2 then Sam's bro liked Richie. Stuff happens).

Ugh!! I just want him as F3 instead of F2. Obviously F1 would be amazing but at this point my heart is just begging for the F3.
But I will totally get why he may be F2. TPTB always drag the one person who viewers can see as a possible F1 to F2 and then BAM.
:nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:11 am

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:

Also her Instagram tells me that she's casting for a Bachelor in Sydney for next year, although exceptions are allowed.
Oh pleaseeeee can Richie get the gig! Scrap the casting calls, you've already got a new lead!
thumbsup
I think she casts for the girls too. The contestants not just lead.
And yes. Scrap the scouting for a new lead. It has to be Richie!!!!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:12 am

I pray Richie isn't the f2 but I think he is based on that pic .

When did filming end?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 am

ElonM wrote:I pray Richie isn't the f2 but I think he did based on that pic .

When did filming end?
We believe July 10.
It seems though based on the episode description that the F2 had "epic" what-have-you though so maybe the MTPs in NZ were not the usual boring ones and actually day-long adventures and showcasing NZ? Who knows though... ugh!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan