SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:23 pm

lizardmanagement September 7, 2015 8:19pm ET
Coming to a bus back and phone booth near you...So excited to finally see this out and about! @bacheloretteau is about to hit your screens. @brewbevanphoto shot with the gorgeous @fro01 to create this beautiful campaign. Be sure to tune in on Sept 23rd!
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 11917802_749982985106578_621835080_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:36 am

'We felt responsible and wanted to fix it': Producers reveal they insisted Sam Frost appear on The Bachelorette because they felt so bad about Blake Garvey's behaviour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3235999/Producers-reveal-insisted-Sam-Frost-appear-Bachelorette-felt-bad-Blake-Garvey-s-behaviour.html#ixzz3lxqefsnn

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 2C5C51F400000578-0-image-m-11_1442354463615
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 am

One is an Aussie larikin who spent his youth looking for crocs, another is a self-described softie who'd choose a woman over his mates any day.

Then there's the international model who just wants a chilled out girl with good fashion sense.

The trio are among 14 Aussie lads competing to land true love with Sam Frost when The Bachelorette kicks off next Wednesday.

Five bachelors from NSW, four from Queensland, three from WA and two from Victoria are jostling for Frost's affections after she was famously jilted in a previous installment of the reality dating show.

Her second public shot at love comes after her heart was sensationally broken by Bachelor Blake Garvey who asked Sam to marry him, only to dump her for fellow contestant Louise Pillidge, who came third.

This time around, Frost is doing the choosing and what a buffet of men.

There's Alex, a 35-year-old financial consultant who has lived in 15 countries, speaks three languages and loves surfing.

Just to confuse matters, there's a Dave, Davey and David in the mix.

Dave, the plumber, spent his childhood looking for crocs and hopes to one day have five children.

Carpenter Davey, 25, is the youngest of this season's batch of bachelors, and wears his heart on his sleeve.
"I'm a big softie at heart when it comes to a relationship. I become a WOM (woman over mates)," he says in his bio.

Meanwhile, Victorian David, who has modelled internationally for a decade, is no stranger to a competitive environment. He wants a "chilled out girl" with similar values.
"Hopefully she has cool fashion sense and is aware of health and fitness," he says in his profile.

Quirky WA musician Will thinks bad boys are the reason he has lost out in love but thanks his mother for his "naturally straight teeth".

Show host Osher Gunsberg says the upcoming series offers an interesting insight into the Aussie bloke.

"Whatever you thought modern Australian blokes were like, you may wanna think again," Gunsberg told AAP.

"We're going to see a side of the Australian male that's always been there, but a lot of people may not realise. We don't see them really be emotional or vulnerable. It's a very interesting exploration."

* The Bachelorette starts 7.30pm next Wednesday on Ten.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-3236387/Bachelors-line-Sams-heart.html#ixzz3ludTyoT1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Another 'coincidence'? Bachelorette Sam Frost is forced to admit she already knew one of her suitors (Luke) after The Bachelor Sam Wood said he 'didn't recognise' Bec Chin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3237693/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-forced-admit-knew-one-suitors-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-didn-t-recognise-Bec-Chin.html#ixzz3lxmvR8Ob
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

OK Mag official mag for the show. Sam on cover.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 CoverOK1540_COVER
okmagazine.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:52 am

OK! Magazine
‏@OKmagAustralia
#TheBacheloretteAU Sam Frost reveals she'll be the one popping the question! --->
http://goo.gl/qawrpI  
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 OkmagWordpress

Written by OK Staff, September 17, 2015
Australia’s first Bachelorette Sam Frost says bring on the wedding bells

Filming has wrapped on Australia’s inaugural season of The Bachelorette, and with Sam Frost’s friends sharing how they’ve never seen their pal ‘so happy,’ OK! is on high alert when she arrives for our photo shoot – we’re looking for signs that she’s found her Prince Charming! Our verdict? The 26-year-old is definitely glowing!

One thing is certain – Sam has come a long way since we first got to know her during last year’s The Bachelor, when Blake Garvey proposed to her and then shamefully snuck off with third choice Louise Pillidge.

Since the scandal, Sam has moved to Sydney from Melbourne, got into shape and now has a distinct air of confidence.

And while we’ll have to watch to see if she finds her happy ending, she does let us in on a little secret: ‘I have tried on some engagement rings – I like the round ones,’ she laughs. Here, Sam opens up to OK! about how she’s a changed woman who’s ready to take charge of her love-life – and share it all with us on the small screen.

You’re back looking for love – was it a scary decision to jump on board for Australia’s first series of The Bachelorette?
It was a huge decision. It was actually about a six-month decision. I turned it down at first, but after speaking to family and friends I decided that this could be a good thing, and I’m pretty sure the worst has already happened [on The Bachelor]!

So you’ve been on both sides now, first as a contestant and now the leading lady. Which do you think is easier?
I must admit, I do enjoy being the Bachelorette. It’s actually nice to plan the dates and get to know all these gorgeous guys. It’s a lot of fun, that’s for sure.

Considering what you went through with Blake, were you wary of guys in general going into the show?
I think everyone who has had a relationship break down or has been hurt by someone is a bit wary and I certainly was, but I think the guys they chose are absolutely incredible. I felt very blessed that all of them were even willing and ready to be vulnerable and put themselves out there.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 OK1540_FEA_SAM_FRO_41

Has Blake reached out to youor wished you luck with The Bachelorette?
No, not at all and I’m not really expecting him to. I don’t particularly care to hear from him either.

Are you at the stage where you would consider a possible proposal at the end of The Bachelorette?
If the chemistry is there and if I felt confident enough then I would.

Will you be popping the question?
I will if I find someone! I quite like the idea of the woman asking – I’m a woman who probably won’t change my surname, so it’s kind of fitting.

Were there any standouts for you from that first night?
Yeah, absolutely.  There was instant chemistry and butteflies with some, but it was also important for me to find out throughout the journey if there was a foundation for a relationship. There could be the little dark horse that sneaks up out of nowhere and makes you go,‘Where did you come from, you little pocket rocket?’ [Laughs]

What’s the dream ending to The Bachelorette for you? Are you hoping to find someone you can marry and start a family with?
Of course! My sister has her beautiful daughter and Ijust really want to have my own family and have my children brought up with their cousins. I don’t like putting too much pressure on myself, though, because I know infertility and other issues can make starting a family tricky.

And the big day… Have you got a dream wedding in mind?
I’m pretty cruisey. I’m the least fussy person on the planet so I’ll be happy with whatever. As long as it’s beautiful and my family is there, that’s all that matters.

Pick up a copy of OK!’s September 28 issue for the full interview – on sale now!

Sam Frost gives OK! her rules of dating through 13 quick fire questions (Video on article page)
http://okmagazine.com.au/ive-picked-my-engagement-ring/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:51 am

If you thought the girls were catty, just wait for the boys! The Bachelorette hopefuls vying for Sam Frost's heart are unhinged in new teaser for the show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3236865/If-thought-girls-catty-just-wait-catty-boys-Bachelorette-hopefuls-vying-Sam-Frost-s-heart-unhinged-teaser-show.html#ixzz3lyLKwg48
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:53 am

But where will her new Bachelorette boy go? Sam Frost moves to a new home with female friend and reveals her bedroom 'is the size of a shoebox'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3234018/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-moves-new-home-friend.html#ixzz3lyLypNSR
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:57 am

THE BACHELORETTE’S SAM FROST: “I’VE FOUND THE ONE!”
September 17, 2015, 8:00 am
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29544712/the-bachelorette-s-sam-frost-i-ve-found-the-one/

Could it be second time lucky in love for Sam Frost?

For Australia’s first ever The Bachelorette star, that could be the case.

“You can’t do something as massive as The Bachelorette if you don’t feel good about yourself or feel happy,” Frost tells WHO on the eve of her series debut on Ten.

Inviting WHO into her Sydney home, Frost opens up on how she mended her broken heart in the wake of being dumped by fiancé Blake Garvey after last year’s Bachelor finale — and the new suitor who immediately caught her eye when she stepped onto the Bachelorette set in May.

With 14 bachelors vying for her heart, “I felt an instant connection [with one] and quite a lot of chemistry!” reveals a beaming Frost, who concedes it took time, convincing and the support of family and friends — including her flatmate, The Bachelor 2013 star Sarah-Mae Amey — to take a second shot at reality TV romance.

For WHO’s exclusive at-home photo shoot with Sam Frost and Sarah-mae Amey, pick up the new issue of WHO, on sale now!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Who_issue_article_1avjpse-1avjpsm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:06 am

​Ladies first: Australia's Bachelorette Sam Frost is ready to shine
September 17, 2015 - 1:28PM
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ladies-first-australias-bachelorette-sam-frost-is-ready-to-shine-20150914-gjif10.html

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1000230804gjklgeimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gjif10.png1442460493694.jpg-620x349

Sam Frost was in kindergarten when someone first called her family "broken". It wasn't just a playground taunt. Grown-ups said it, too.

"I felt like telling them, 'You have no idea what we're dealing with'," says the scorned winner of last year's The Bachelor – now returning as titular heroine of The Bachelorette. "If you did, I guarantee you wouldn't say those things."

Frost's parents separated when she was three. Left with four young children, her mother, Debbie, took on two gruelling jobs. There was no spare cash. Yet she always found enough for her daughter's favourite treat: a custard tart from the bakery.

Broken? Frost says her mum is her hero and her siblings are her best friends. And Debbie's late husband, Paul, proved "family isn't defined by blood, but unconditional love". She corrects those who call his sons her half-brothers: "They're just my brothers."

On social media, she defends others who endure unfair judgements, from asylum seekers and people with depression to gay couples who can't get married. "You're the first person to ever ask me about these things," Frost says. "It's nice to have a platform, but no one really listens to me."

Some may huff at a reality TV starlet wanting a voice. Yet we pay respectful attention to male celebrities speaking about social issues – from footballers and comedians to breakfast TV hosts – without fretting about whether they are "qualified".

Frost, 26, found fame last year on The Bachelor, Australia's guilty pleasure. Since its 2013 debut, its audience has swelled to an average of of 1.15 million viewers an episode, including east coast regions.

It's the show many of us watch through a haze of irony and Twitter jokes. Perhaps because The Bachelor is rumoured to ply its contestants with liquor, deprive them of sleep, tell them what to say, and unfairly edit the results. Indeed, the original US version inspired UnReal, a brilliantly dark satire in which producers manipulate a group of women into catfights and breakdowns. So when Blake Garvey proposed to Frost in last year's finale – then rescinded the offer amid a blaze of headlines to be with runner-up Louise Pillidge – some smelled a stunt.

"Absolutely untrue," says Stephen Tate, head of Channel Ten's entertainment and factual programming. "If we did that, we wouldn't end up with lasting relationships." (Garvey and Pillidge are still together, as are Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich from season one.) Industry peers also scoff at the idea of such an elaborate ploy being executed without a single insider leaking it to the press.

Tate insists that alcohol is served responsibly, and the occasional tipsy contestant is a hindrance because he is compelled to edit him or her out.

Frost, meanwhile, says there is a benign truth to other allegations. For instance, producers often tell contestants what to discuss. "We'd be talking about what we bought at Target," she says. "And they'd be like, 'Can you talk about Jess' date?' That's as far as the 'scripting' goes."

Long hours are not a psychological ploy, she adds; shrinking budgets have forced most shows to film on tight schedules. And, of course, producers seize upon the juiciest moments. But ultimately, they can only broadcast what contestants give them.

"I understand things might not have gone your way," she says, addressing disgruntled evictees in general. "But you don't have to drag down every single person. I get really defensive over it ... don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Her suitors are equally honest. The Bachelorette's narrative may be served by the idea of the 14 lovelorn men working up the courage to apply. Yet suave Englishman Alex, 35, and friendly plumber Dave, 30, cheerily admit they were approached by casting agents.

"You've got this internal awareness that anything you do could be on TV and get portrayed in a certain way," Alex says. "You've got to battle to get outside your comfort zone to get Sam's attention but at the same time, not make a tool of yourself."

This savvy awareness of the reality genre extends to viewers, Tate believes. Some have been reared on these programs and have grown weary of contestants claiming "selective editing" to excuse their mistakes and outbursts. When earnest think-pieces explain "so-called reality shows" are filmed in controlled and artificial environments, they respond: well, duh. Many even see the participants as characters.

"When you watch a series, it's easy to forget the people are real, and they're having real feelings," Tate says. "Sam really had her heart broken."

After her split with Garvey, Frost sobbed under a pillow for a week. "I cracked," she told Cleo. "I lost it."

I put a theory to her: during filming, Garvey relished his power. But when the show ended, he found himself on equal footing with his fiance, which came as a shock. "Absolutely," she says. "He had this idea he could say whatever he wanted and I would do it. He basically wanted me to move to [his hometown] Perth and be a Betty Homemaker."

There was one small problem. Frost had been giving serious thought to what she calls "the pressure to conform". She realised she was being nudged into mythical ideals of wifedom and motherhood. So she gave herself a mental slap. "Why on earth should I ever change?" she asked herself. "This is who I am!" Now, she embraces the term feminist.

Frost's appealing warmth, heart-on-sleeve honesty and no-nonsense manner sealed the deal for Tate. "She's not going to laugh something off that offends her," he says. "She's going to put the person in their place straight away, and it makes a great show."

Frost leaves no doubt about what she's after.

"I want to be with a man who knows who he is, and understands who I am. Who will be comfortable finding the balance and compromise in a relationship. Who loves the fact I'm not a pushover – and finds it kind of sexy that I have opinions."

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow1000230804gjnmbnimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.gjif10.png1442460493694.jpg-300x0
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ladies-first-australias-bachelorette-sam-frost-is-ready-to-shine-20150914-gjif10.html#ixzz3lyO9kpLc
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 am

WITHOUT Sam Frost, there would be no Australian version of The Bachelorette.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2015 6:05AM
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/inaugural-bachelorette-sam-frost-says-she-is-sick-of-dating-idiots/story-e6frfmyi-1227528609062

In the finale of The Bachelor Blake Garvey proposed — and then reneged on that promise — to the blonde beauty, producers say they had zero plans to expand their successful dating franchise.

But watching Frost, the popular winner of season two, have her heart so publicly trampled on saw a change of heart.

“We all felt a little responsible and we wanted to fix it,” executive producer Stephen Tate says of their decision to go forward with the inaugural season of The Bachelorette. “We felt like she’d been cheated out of the love we had promised.”

However that’s where they hit a snag. Frost was adamant that she had no intention of being on the show and turned them down flat.

By then, the idea was in full flow so producers started attempting to cast their leading lady, looking both at previous Bachelor contestants as well as celebrity singletons.

Yet Tate says they just couldn’t find their perfect match. Having checked back sporadically to see if Frost had second thoughts, he decided to give it one last try as deadline loomed.

Having done her fair share of soul searching in the ensuing months, Frost decided to take the leap into another televised love adventure and the rest, as they say, is history.

Believe it or not, Frost’s protective brothers were the ones who encouraged her to go on the show.

She recalls that fateful conversation: “They were like, ‘Sam, what have you got to lose? You’re not doing terrific in the dating scene so why not date a whole lot of them?’”

Being known as the woman The Bachelor dumped had taken its toll on her self-esteem. Add in a prior history of bad relationships and you can see why Frost was gun shy.

“I had an idea of the kind of guy I wanted to be with but I didn’t believe that I deserved to have someone really amazing,” she says.

“I thought, ‘If guys that I’ve dated in the past aren’t these incredible people and they don’t want to be with me and leave me, then what other hope do I have?’

“I was dating idiots. Reflecting back, you go, ‘I can’t believe I put up with someone treating me so badly’. And it’s not until you meet people who will treat you well that you think otherwise.”

Enter the 14 men ready to woo Frost with all they’ve got.

Tate says production went the extra mile to make sure they had a stand out line-up for Frost to date. As well as accepting applications from the public — the way they would cast The Bachelor — the production team sent spotters to each capital city.

“They literally went to venues to look for people as well as going by word of mouth talking to people to find the most eligible Australian men,” he says of the process.

Several of the men who made the cut were found in that way, including financial consultant Alex, 35 from NSW, who was approached along with a friend by a spotter.

“He had a fiance and I was single, so it made sense to put my name down,” he recalls of the fateful moment.
“I’m up for trying new challenges, and having seen the show, I know it can actually lead to love.”

Love is definitely the end goal for Frost, who says that despite having made a wish list for producers, she very quickly threw that out the window once filming began.

“I put together an email before they did the scout around and had to really think about my ‘type’,” she says.

“But (during the show) I realised that my type sucks and so I had to break the cycle and find someone who isn’t my traditional type. The list that I put together isn’t what the guys I ended up connecting with followed exactly.”

“I was terrified that it wouldn’t work out for me. That I wouldn’t feel that instant attraction of fall in love,” she continues.

“But I had the time of my life and I’m very happy. I might be happily single or happily in love — who knows? I can say that I have zero regrets.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/inaugural-bachelorette-sam-frost-says-she-is-sick-of-dating-idiots/story-e6frfmyi-1227528609062
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:29 am

Many thanks for all the great links AAL. I have really enjoyed reading and watching the videos especially since I'm so over Sam Wood!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove