SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 am

Sam on Fitzy and Wippa
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 - 06:13

http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sam-frost-pin-tail-bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 am

Calling all @BacheloretteAU fans! The beautiful @fro01 joins @Smallzy tonight! Tune in at 7pm! #SmallzysSurgery #BacheloretteAU #SamFrost by @nova_969
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 am

Sam in WHO magazine...

sarahmaelouise September 17, 2015 6:57am ET
'Like an old married couple'  | Thank you @whomagazine & @aliciapecia | What a lovely little article/shoot! Talking all things life after The Bach, Best friend lovins, our cute love bubble of an apartment & of course most importantly
#TheBacheloretteAuWho - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 11430388_623387234470891_446000735_n

The @bacheloretteau star #SamFrost invited WHO's Entertainment Ed Alicia Neil into the home she shares with her BFF, former @thebachelorau star @sarahmaelouise, to talk finding happiness after heartbreak. For their exclusive interview & shoot, pick up the new #WHO, on sale now! #BacheloretteAu #BachelorAu
http://www.pikore.com/m/1075902975939233654_302627352
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239444/The-Bachelorette-Australia-Sam-Frost-reveals-prefers-substance-size-comes-perfect-man.html

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 2C72D4A100000578-3239444-image-a-48_1442545018459
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:52 am

Sam also happily divulged some other traits she looks for in a guy, including someone who is sporty as opposed to studious, a brunette over a blond, a stud with brown eyes over blue, and one with 'chest hair, oh yeah' she claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239444/The-Bachelorette-Australia-Sam-Frost-reveals-prefers-substance-size-comes-perfect-man.html#ixzz3m4R9TzaU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:20 am

Video Interviews in link: http://www.nova969.com.au/show/sam-frost-new-bachelorette-reveals-first-thoughts-guys
... Sam answers questions about her type of guy (prefers brown eyes, sporty, mummy's boy, etc...)

With season 3 of The Bachelor coming to an end we are jumping straight into Australia’s first season of the Bachelorette.
Coming off a rough year in 2014 Sam Frost has put herself out there again but this time she’s in the driver seat (where everyone wants to be) with 14 handsome gentlemen pining to win her heart.

Smallzy had a chat with Australia’s first bachelorette and although she was very careful about not giving too much away…we do get a sneak peak into what she thinks of some of the fellas.

- See more at: http://www.nova969.com.au/show/sam-frost-new-bachelorette-reveals-first-thoughts-guys#sthash.VWbV62pK.dpuf

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:32 am

#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU  1h1 hour ago
We can't wait for @Sam_Frost to step out as the #BacheloretteAU ... It all begins 7.30 Wednesday on TEN!
Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 CPKz2EPWIAQTD4c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:35 am

Radio Interview with Sam Frost:
... Anonymous caller (mmhmm) calls in and says Episode 2 is super dramatic all the way through RC.
... Sam says that in Episode 2, she gives it to a guy who is a being a 'flog'.

@GrillTeam  11h11 hours ago

.@Sam_Frost says she dodged a bullet & She gives it to a "flog" in the #bacheloretteAU

AUDIO: http://omnyapp.com/shows/the-grill-team-sydney/sam-frost-grab

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:52 am

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 1b680f23f15962b363ced5cd2f226b53

Spoil us up for The Bachelorette Osher!
... You’re going to see the Australian male like you’ve never seen them before. The way these men compete is very interesting. And the different personalities of the men! And the way that Sam Frost handles herself is just fantastic. She is going to redefine what people think a modern Australian woman is capable of and I’m thrilled by it.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/awkward-moments-heartbreak-and-the-final-choice-osher-gunsberg-talks-bachelor-finale/story-fn8yvfst-1227532725484
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:30 am

WE'LL soon see a group of eligible bachelors competing for Sam Frost's heart, but will she win over viewers?

The jilted winner of last year's season of The Bachelor returns to our screens next week in The Bachelorette.

Channel 10 has high hopes for the spin-off of its popular reality dating show, and there are already calls for viewer favourite Heather Maltman to follow in Frost's footsteps.

I had a sneak peek at The Bachelorette this week, and I believe it succeeds in creating its own flavour distinct from "The Bachie".

I was hoping for a few less flowers in the wildly over-decorated mansion, but sadly there were just as many garlands, lanterns and bouquets as ever.

At least one of the men puts them to good use by raiding the garden for some flowers to give to Frost - classy, mate.

One of the big differences between this series and The Bachelor is that the men know who they are going to meet and date on national TV.

One mentions thinking she was a "pretty cool chick" on The Bachelor, while another admits his dad is a Bachie tragic and is one of Frost's biggest fans.

There are plenty of nerves on the first night, with one of the guys coming out with a hum-dinger to rival vet Laura's "anal glands" gaff from The Bachelor.

Bring on the tweets! No Bachie viewing experience is complete without the social media commentary.
http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/sam-gets-her-own-back/2778490/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 am

West Australian
Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 B8852380z.1_20150916122041_000_gctanf62.3_1-1avhruh

Now it’s Sam’s pick
September 16, 2015, 12:16 pm
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29543932/now-it-s-sam-s-pick/

A year on from being dumped by season two Bachelor Blake Garvey in the national spotlight, Sam Frost has stepped into her former fiance’s shoes for spin-off series The Bachelorette Australia.

As Australia’s first ever Bachelorette, Frost had her pick of 14 men but said far from giving her an insight into Garvey’s controversial decision to break off their engagement and date third-placed Louise Pillidge instead, it made his decision seem even more strange.

“I just don’t really like giving this oxygen but to be perfectly honest, and I will be, I actually can’t comprehend how it was so difficult to make a decision,” the 26-year-old said.

“I think at the end of the day you have to know exactly who you are and what you’re looking for and I’m very sure of that, and I never doubted anything.”

It wasn’t an easy road from Bachelor to Bachelorette for the jilted beauty, who said she was so devastated and humiliated after Garvey broke off their engagement she didn’t leave the house for months and originally turned down producers’ invitations to take part in the new season.

“I definitely took some convincing but it was from my siblings actually,” Frost, one of six children, said.

“Some of them were a bit concerned but they said ‘Sam, the worst has already happened and you’re doing a terrible job in the dating scene at the moment’.

“I was absolutely humiliated from the last experience and it was really challenging to sort of build up the strength and believe I was brave enough to do it.”

Following her split from Garvey, Frost moved from Melbourne to Sydney to shack up with fellow former contestant Sarah-Mae Amey and tried unsuccessfully to get back into dating.

“I didn’t brave Tinder,” the newly brunette Frost laughed.

“I met a guy through a friend of a friend and I tried dating him but he wasn’t the right one. I only very briefly tried, I remember saying to my best friend ‘I can’t find anyone. How do we do this?’”

In the new season, three contestants from WA will compete for Frost’s affections: former FIFO worker Kayne Buik, musician Will Ferrier and former Cleo Bachelor of the Year finalist Richard Strahan.

“WA has done well,” Frost hinted.

“The guys are amazing, very genuine and very lovable.”

Frost admitted it was tricky at times to pick which bachelors — a group ranging in age from 25-35 and which has earned Network Ten criticism for being “too white” — were in it for love and who were simply hoping for their 15 minutes of fame.

“It’s a weird situation because normally in the dating world you don’t have to worry about that but in this situation you are definitely thinking about it . You try and choose them carefully,” she said.

“I was very aware that might be the situation and I think I did a good job weeding them out. There may be some who slipped through the cracks but I got rid of them eventually so that’s OK.”

With filming for the series, which premieres next week, wrapped and its outcome under lock and key, Frost was unable to comment further on life with her chosen beau other than saying she was very happy and now looked back on her heartbreak as a “blessing in disguise”.

“I remember I was trying to remind myself ‘I’m not sure what it is right now but there’s a purpose for this hard time’,” she said. “Now I truly do believe it was a blessing in disguise. I didn’t realise it at the time but now, being where I am, without saying too much, I’m very happy and it’s definitely a blessing.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:20 am

Older article
Sam Frost: A Reluctant Bachelorette But A 'Hopeless Romantic'
Posted: 09/09/2015 20:34 AEST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/09/08/sam-frost_n_8101422.html

In exactly two weeks’ time Australia will witness Bachelor alumna, Sam Frost, 26, begin her quest for love as Australia’s first ever Bachelorette.

Of course, there’s no denying the country will be quietly cheering her on following last year’s hot mess with Bachelor Blake Garvey -- who proposed to Frost on air before dumping her for runner-up Louise Pillidge.

“It was unfortunate what happened last year, it really did have quite a heavy impact on mine and my family’s life so when the opportunity to do The Bachelorette came up, I was pretty apprehensive,” Frost told The Huffington Post Australia.

The reality show, produced by the same team behind Channel 10’s The Bachelor pits 14 men against each other as they vie for Frost’s heart. It appears the television network had to do some convincing to get Frost on board before she eventually conceded -- following a bit of soul searching on her part.

“The benefit I had was that the crew who were scouting Australia for men knew my personality through and through, so that was quite comforting,” said Frost.

"It takes a lot of courage and you wouldn’t be able to do this unless you know who you are because the reality is you get heavily criticised and a lot of people have a lot of opinions."

Of course, the success of Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich’s relationship played a role in her decision to sign up for round two as well.

“Tim and Anna are so inspirational, their love is so real," she said

“My sister and her husband have a beautiful marriage which I look up to -- I’ve always been a hopeless romantic and I’ve always wanted my own great love story,” she told HuffPost Australia.

While pictures and official bios of the 14 men were released this week, many are speculative Frost may have already found her great love.

Frost went missing from social media between May and June, indicating filming may have already wrapped. But her lips were sealed when we broached the subject.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove