SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:49 am

bacheloretteau September 17, 2015 5:31pm
Will Sam find true love on the #BacheloretteAU? The journey begins Wednesday 7.30 on TEN!
Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 11363795_1687087158192697_1647700384_n

bacheloretteau September 18, 2015 5:32pm AEST
We can't wait for Sam @fro01 to step out as the #BacheloretteAU  ... It all begins 7.30 Wednesday on TEN!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam Frost SM
IG = @fro01
Twitter = Sam_Frost

IG for contestants (with dates active):
Filming started around May 20/21 and ended before July 14. (Said to be approx 2 months filming so likely that week of July 14).

Alex Cameron = @alex.j.cameron (July 23)
David "Dave" Billsborrow = @billsborrow (July 9)
David "Davey" Lloyd = @davey_lloyd (July 21)
David "David" Witko = david_witko
Kayne Buik = @kayne_buik (July 30)
Kieren Nicholson = @kierennicholson
Luke Haddrick = @lukeyy_h
Michael Tunrbull = @michael.d.turnbull (July 25)
Richie Strahan = @richie_strahan
Sasha Mielczarek = @sash1313
Tony Stugar = @tonystrugar (August 4)
Will Ferrier = @wjferrier (August 8)

(missing from list is Shane and Drew)

AAL as always I m amazed at your sleuthing skills and dedication. I m gonna read the posts as they are more interesting than the news in DM. I think more credible. Not sure if I would watch though... Can' t stand the drama and heart break at the end of it. I think now it's more of drama among the constestants which I am not so looking forward to. I just love the old love story romance so may just read your posts for the love story. All the best guys. I know it would be a great season of sleuthing once again. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:13 am

SPOILER ALERT: The Bachelorette Sam Frost wastes no time in evicting TWO bachelors on the first night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242789/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-evict-TWO-bachelors-night.html#ixzz3mMrxtAcn
SPOILER: Will you accept this rose? The Bachelorette Sam Frost falls so hard for Sasha Mielczarek on premiere of reality show she gives bikie's son her first bloom

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242725/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-gives-Sasha-Mielczarek-red-rose.html#ixzz3mMnQMl61
'There's the possibility of violence': Extra security recruited at The Bachelorette mansion as 14 men compete for the affections of Sam Frost

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242667/Extra-security-recruited-Bachelorette-mansion-14-men-compete-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3mMmqqFMg
'I love a good a**': Hunky Michael Turnball and The Bachelorette boys get candid about what they like in a woman… before sharing views on 'manscaping'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242639/Michael-Turnball-Bachelorette-boys-candid-like-woman.html#ixzz3mMnaZhJ

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:16 am

The 26-year-old admitted she's nervous about how she will be perceived on air.

'I am quite nervous, I still haven't seen it,' spilled Sam.

She continued: 'I really like that they haven't edited me to be conservative. The Bachelor's can be quite suave and smooth and I'm not, I'm a bit daggy and I can be awkward and they've left all of those parts in.'
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/a/29585167/sam-frost-spills-upcoming-details-about-the-bachelorette/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 am

I think I’ve found the one: The Bachelorette’s Sam Frost reveals her love life after show
September 20, 2015 6:53pm

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 Eb3ea095943367785bc5ca7525f938d4?width=650
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/i-think-ive-found-the-one-the-bachelorettes-sam-frost-reveals-her-love-life-after-show/story-fni0cvc9-1227536535478
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:27 am

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 9-2947093-scn080915bachelorette1_fct684x513x124.0_t620

The Bachelorette Sam Frost talks love, laughs and larrikins
20th Sep 2015 6:00 AM

IF YOU tune in to The Bachelor for the cattiness, then you'll be surprised by its spin-off, The Bachelorette.

That's what its star Sam Frost, the heartbroken winner of last year's drama-filled season of The Bachelor, says.

"I personally find the bitching on The Bachelor quite tiring and disappointing. I'm all about women empowerment," Frost tells APN.

"I think viewers will enjoy the ride (on The Bachelorette); it's funny, fun, warm and it's real. In that environment (of a dating show) it's as real as it can possibly get."

After the traumatic experience of her public break-up and spat with Blake Garvey last year, Frost says going on The Bachelorette wasn't a decision she made quickly.

"There were a lot of factors. It took months of going back and forth, weighing up the pros and cons," she says.

"Most important was having that reassurance of my friends' and family's support. I also had that reassurance from Ten and Shine, letting me know they have searched for people specifically for me. They said, 'We would never want to put you in a position where it would end badly again'."

The new show sees 14 men vie for the affections of Frost. Aged 25 to 35, they range from a professional soccer player to a musician, an international model to a sparky.

That intangible spark is exactly what Frost was looking for in a suitor.

"On the night I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely felt strong chemistry with a few of them," she says.

"It's nice to know you have that initial spark with someone, but it's important to find out over time whether or not you can move past the physical attraction stage."

Wednesday's premiere will see some of the men make colourful entrances.

Queensland sleep technician Drew, for example, greeted Frost with a white owl perched on his arm.

"It was so funny; I loved it," she says.

"I was like, 'Is this your pet? Do you train owls?' I did say it's like a scene from Harry Potter. He just wanted to be quite memorable and to make an entrance, and he certainly did that."

Frost was happy to see the men engage in friendly competition for her attention.

"They try to outshine each other, but they're all mates," she says.

"It's like a football field; they're sledging each other but they do it in a very comedic way. I really want a guy who has a great sense of humour and can make me laugh."

The Bachelorette debuts on Wednesday at 7.30pm on Channel 10.
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bachelorette-sam-frost-talks-love-laughs-and-larri/2779613/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:29 am

Sam Frost Hands Over First Rose In ‘The Bachelorette Australia’
SEP 21, 2015

It seems that love is already blooming in “The Bachelorette Australia.” Sam Frost will be seen handing over her first red rose to Sasha Mielczarek Jr, 30. The construction manager seemed to have stolen her attention out of the 14 vying men for a good first impression and that is why he got a rose from Sam.

Sam handed over the rose to Sam in the garden of the Bachelor Mansion because he made the best impression. The pair got cozy on the first day while other boys indulged over some drinks. It seemed that Sasha has really made a lasting impression on Sam and their chemistry is like fire.

One of the scenes that were revealed from the show features Sasha painting Sam’s face with color. Sasha also made a rose of paper all by himself for Sam and she seemed to be quite overwhelmed to receive the same.

While talking about the new show, Sam said, “I think viewers will enjoy the ride (on The Bachelorette); it’s funny, fun, warm and it’s real. In that environment (of a dating show) it’s as real as it can possibly get.”

She also mentioned, “On the night I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I definitely felt strong chemistry with a few of them,” adding, “It’s nice to know you have that initial spark with someone, but it’s important to find out over time whether or not you can move past the physical attraction stage.”

So is he the one Sam is looking forward to in the show? Stay tuned on Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30 p.m. on Network Ten to watch “The Bachelorette Australia.”
http://www.morningnewsusa.com/sam-frost-hands-over-first-rose-in-the-bachelorette-australia-2337119.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Video link: http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-7/meet-the-bachelorette-bachelors
and https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/646258826551820288

Meet The Bachelorette Bachelors
Air Date:Tue 22 Sep 2015

Celia Pacquola goes behind the scenes on The Bachelorette, meets the 14 men vying to win Sam Frost's heart, and hands out a few roses herself
ETA: embedding video here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Drinking beer, NOT having a six pack and avoiding talking about Blake Garvey: The Bachelorette's 14 hopeful heartthrobs reveal their tactics for wooing Sam Frost

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3244851/Drinking-beer-NOT-having-six-pack-avoiding-talking-Blake-Garvey-Bachelorette-s-14-hopeful-heartthrobs-reveal-tactics-wooing-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3mUXz3gcg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:18 pm

All The Bachelorette men speak out for the first time as Sam Frost tries to find love again
September 21, 2015

MUCH like racing season, The Bachelorette has quiet achievers, flashy performers and the ones who just can’t go the distance. So Sydney Confidential has created a form guide for the Ten series, starring unlucky-in-love Sam Frost.

A veteran of The Bachelor, Australia’s first Bachelorette will choose between 14 contestants – who range from a professional abseiler to a model – to choose the man of her dreams.

Frost says she’s looking to meet someone who she can be herself with.

“I want to find a man who will love me for everything I am – someone who is genuine, down-to-earth and has great values.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/all-the-bachelorette-men-speak-out-for-the-first-time-as-sam-frost-tries-to-find-love-again/story-fni0cvc9-1227539651657
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:56 pm

If you love double standards, then you’ll love this show
SEPTEMBER 22, 2015 5:00PM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/if-you-love-double-standards-then-youll-love-this-show/story-fnpug1jf-1227538856148

“Samantha Frost, will you marry me?” asks Blake Garvey on bended knee.

Yep, he really did that, and the mortifying moment is on repeat in The Bachelorette, as Frost steps into the ring for another round.

Cue collective cringe as audiences recall that she happily accepted Garvey’s very public proposal in last year’s finale of The Bachelor, which ended in her very public humiliation when he dumped her soon after for another contestant. Very. Publicly.

The Bachelor is one of my least favourite shows on telly. Millions disagree, and I’m OK with that. There’s something so undignified about a group of grown women fighting over one grinning bloke, and well he might grin. Booze flows freely as they become increasingly desperate to impress, which, in my experience, is the surest way to turn a bloke off.

And though the amiable Sam Wood has gone a long way towards repairing the fairytale franchise, even he left me cold, as he pawed at and groped the final two before bestowing a “friendship diamond” on single mum Snezana.

So having previewed The Bachelorette, in which the tables are turned and 14 sweaty blokes do battle for the affections of the aforementioned Frost, it came as quite a surprise to realise it could easily be one of my new favourite shows.

Double standards much? For sure. I’m shocked at myself. Fourteen fairly pissed women fawning over a bloke disgusts me, but the same number of nervous fellas doing their utmost to impress a lady? Kind of funny.

To be clear, I don’t enjoy seeing men or women humiliated.

It might be the men’s novel approach to getting Frost’s attention that has piqued my interest.

One of them stands on his head. This is not a metaphor. He’s clearly cast his mind back to the junior school playground and decided that performing a headstand is the way to a lady’s heart. And well it might be … if he could pull it off. A wacky muso airs his terrible songwriting skills (“Sam, you’re better looking than Peter Pan,” he warbles) and a Zoolander-esque model drops classic lines: “Sometimes I feel like I think too much”, and “I’m not conflictuous or anything”.

If these puff-chested displays don’t soothe the last remnants of Frost’s wounded pride, nothing will.

Cynics (myself included) question the sincerity of reality dating shows. But no one could doubt Sam’s last experience was genuinely humiliating. In The Bachelorette, wearing a white rollneck sweater — the uniform of heartbroken reflection — she gazes into the water as her voice over explains, “he did absolutely break my heart. I don’t want to go through that again.”

So why come back? Is she the world’s greatest glutton for punishment?

Sam’s casting is a hell of a drawcard for the network, and to be fair, she seems to be keeping it in perspective.

“I feel like the worst thing has already happened … it can only be more positive. And I’m in the driver’s seat.”

Strap yourself in Sam, it’s going to be a fast and furiously silly ride.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:33 am

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 4 CPFqR4eWEAAwquv
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · Sep 17
Will Sam find true love on the #BacheloretteAU? The journey begins Wednesday 7.30!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove