SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think we're all being fooled by the edit tbh. I'm still thinking my girl Snez is f1 Smiley
Hmm... I don't see the edit as Lana, more post-show SM and behavior.

I see the edit more as Snez so if she is F1 then I can see how that can be the case based on the show.
... even Sam telling Snez's brother that he is falling for her (hasn't said that about anyone else) and taking her to F2 when she has a child and he is aware now (he said so at HTD) of the severity of this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:04 pm

The public viewers (based on the the Bach AU FB comments) are picking Lana as F1 since Snez's edit of distance & child have convinced most that Sam can't pick her, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:13 pm

mercieme wrote:The public viewers (based on the the Bach AU FB comments) are picking Lana as F1 since Snez's edit of distance & child have convinced most that Sam can't pick her, JMO.
Based on this, it would then be a "speechless" moment if he picks Snez, I think? Since they don't expect it?

It is certainly an interesting F2:
... Lana is like Mary form Bryon's season (but comes in later than Mary did).
... Snez is like Emily from Brad 2.0's season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:20 pm

I remain unwavering in my stance that Snez is F1. She was who I picked from episode 1 and Lana hasnt changed that

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:38 pm

The public may be speechless if Snez is F1, but I will certainly be speechless if Snez is F2 and not F1.
I don't know who is F1, but to drag Snez a single mother all the way to F2 and not pick her? I'll be speechless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 pm

ALLOOOOO CONFUSE METER HERE MAYDAY MAYDAY

I saw sarah in the vid.... how do we know it is lana and snez?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm

HEA there are 2 screen caps that natik posted that shows Snez & Lana each with Sam in a location that looks similar & they are wearing jackets. No similar screen cap for Sarah.

It's not conclusive but we used the lack of screen caps post F4 to also determine Heather was leaving after HTD. It's become a season of sleuthing via screen caps giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:54 pm

mercieme wrote:HEA there are 2 screen caps that natik posted that shows Snez & Lana each with Sam in a location that looks similar & they are wearing jackets. No similar screen cap for Sarah.

It's not conclusive but we used the lack of screen caps post F4 to also determine Heather was leaving after HTD. It's become a season of sleuthing via screen caps giggling

damn you are all good!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:HEA there are 2 screen caps that natik posted that shows Snez & Lana each with Sam in a location that looks similar & they are wearing jackets. No similar screen cap for Sarah.

damn you are all good!!! giggling

I bow to y'all, many great sleuthers here bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:01 pm

I also think editors been very careful this year not to show any girls at the FRC, we already had those screencaps this time last year which is where all you wonderful sleuthers settled on Sam as F1 because of the nail polish

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Screencaps have yet to misdirect.  They never lie (wish they did sometimes :/ ) and have yet to do so for any franchise sleuthed. If there are no s/caps of a person so far it has been shown that this is b/c that person was eliminated.

As for last year? I think it was easy last year to sleuth F1 as Sam Frost with the nail polish and I think it was shown early b/c the producers knew that the couple had broken up so they just didn't care anymore. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:58 pm

WOW....GREAT SLEUTHING

would not surprise me if Lana was brought in at Sam request...maybe they met?  saw on sm?

Mary was brought in for Byron cause she liked what she saw and he knew of her from former show and liked ....but mostly cause he had realized that he had no real feelings for the gals he had, they were mostly not going to fit in his (bass fisher) life etc

Many say producers brought in Nick when it was obvious there was just Shawn and Kait....they needed some storyline (and got a huge one LOL)

I do wonder of the logistics of Snez....after so little time together what do they do? fly all those miles then what....he can't just stay with her and her daughter, this is not a 2 year old...he must stay in a hotel and have some time together but lots of time with Eve....can Snez just pick up and leave for a week in Bali? I don't think so

Macedonia - sixty percent Orthodox, 39 percent Muslim...we can figure she is Orthodox (Christmas) etc...JMO her family is conservative, patriarchal and if you marry in you do it their church (I grew up in a city with many eastern europeans and they want other catholics to join their church...very long services in their language) it really is consideration. Sam did go to a Catholic college (thanks Google) but most Orthodox don't consider Roman Catholics the same

I can't see it working unless he moved to her....if she moves her daughter and her to Melb what a mess if they break up.

Sam will be truly hated if he hurts Snaz JMO

Last edited by stillhoping on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless