SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:08 pm

stillhoping the most asked question of Sam and Snez (if she turns out to be F1 as I think she is) will be the logistics of their relationship. Hang on tight, we will get the answer either at the AFTR (highly unlikely since Osher is traveling out of the country this week except they film it before he leaves) or on The ProjectTV which has been posted on here that Sam will be on next Friday or on the many radio shows on Friday.....I don't think Snez is picking up and leaving Perth right away if she is F1. I am assuming school is in session now in Australia and her daughter has to finish the school year, should be interesting what they both have to say about the logistics, all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 pm

It's a big social no no in Oz for a guy to pursue a single mum unless he is 100% sure, don't go there mate. Sam won't come off well if he doesn't take Snez to F1. Disappointed with the producers for including Eve also.  hope, for everyones sake, Snez is F1.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 pm

One odd "tip" I found was when Sam says he would like to speak with Heather if ok with his current love , chosen one....

Snez, Heather and the other "original" girls were close, in fact I commented on their odd "sister wife" bonding, like saying "hope so and so gets the date"....from watching many many many of these sort of shows I always found the sister wives to lose out in the end. F1 is not usually the mean girl, but is often a girl who is focused on the lead, on him only.

I don't think Sam would need to worry about asking Snez to talk to Heather....Snez is mature, mommy, and close with the "originals". I could see him asking Lana however.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:15 am

Lana has said she is close to Heather post-show and has commented on pics of Heather and on Heather's IG with hearts and love and calling her a legend, etc. Safe to say she really likes Heather (and the show let us see this when they were teamed up together on the sculpture date). They also were roommates in the house.

I will say the edit makes me think Snez is F1 save for when Sam told Lana that he felt something was missing until she came on the show. That TPTB that be left that in for viewers to see I would think is either there to create doubt or perhaps show why Sam kept her and took Lana to F2 and possibly is F1? I would think if F1 is Snez she would feel not so happy seeing Sam say that on TV to Lana?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:24 am

JMO, but I sincerely doubt that Sam has any desire or need to be friends (in contact) with Heather or any other girl ... i'm of the opinion that he went in with an attitude to try out the "relationships" and once out it's a done deal, never see each other again.
But since the media likes to insist with some ideas and they ask questions mostly to fit their narrative (to be the first one with a scoop), I would imagine if he was asked whether he would like to have a beer with Heather or maintain the friendship he created in the house, that he was going to answer that positively anyway, because what kind of image would he project if he would say no?.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:36 am

Yes that is true....a lot of the "we will be friends" stuff is just to sound good on all these shows IMHO

One odd thing - Heather on a McDonald's commercial....If she was F1 I can't see how that would play to Sam's "brand" (kids health and fitness) since McD's has a horrid rep for that LOL

I still think Sam is very business minded and wants a partner. Snez and her daughter could work (logistics hard)...Lana would be good for his business - she was great on the kids activity date, has "communication" experience ?...charity experience

stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:45 am

I don't know. Art is still friends with all the girls, including the F2 and his F1 and F2 get together still and are friends so it really depends on the people and who is F1.

I could see the F1 and F2 being friends if F1 is Lana since they live in the same city (Sydney, although she may be moving) and if for no other reason they get together to show support in some way. Sam already is quoted as endorsing Heather for Bachelorette and said he hopes she finds love and deserves to.

But yes, could be purely lip-service since it would not go over well for Sam to say he wants nothing to do with the girl he friendzoned who happens to be Australia's sweetheart. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 am

Regarding Heather's McDonald's commercial ... (you're right stillhoping about clash of the "health brand") Heather doesn't promote personally the fast-food brand, she's just an actress in a TV commercial, it just happens that everyone know her name now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:55 am

I'm really thinking it will be Lana now guys.  Also, here's my thoughts on why we'll be 'speechless' ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 am

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:It's a big social no no in Oz for a guy to pursue a single mum unless he is 100% sure, don't go there mate. Sam won't come off well if he doesn't take Snez to F1. Disappointed with the producers for including Eve also.  hope, for everyones sake, Snez is F1.

I hope the opposite. I just don't see it lasting with Snez at all. It's not just the distance, that can be worked around when it's just two people involved, but three? Forget it. I'll be utterly shocked if Sam ends up in Perth with Snez and Eve. I'll be even more shocked if Snez takes her kid away from everything and everyone she's known for a guy. I don't care how into Snez Sam is, he needs to start thinking logically.

Not that I see it working out with Lana either, but at least there's no kid involved. That already increases their chances by about 50%.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 am

I see Snez as likely F1 but don't see it lasting. It's not just logistics, ex-husband, having a child, not being engaged, and 4 months post-FRC with barely knowing each other/seeing each other but how Sam has made his past 4 months more about enjoying misdirecting than about his F1 (who may have a child), imo.

While it is good to keep a secret I see no need for him to post IG pics about other girls or have himself filmed watching his date with another girl, etc, etc. I actually think Lana and him are more suited (they look alike a bit as well, especially their eyes). His call though...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 am

Whether she is F1 or not other would be bach catchers would do very well to watch her on youtube the way sports teams watch "film" of past games haha

I think she has done well to get herself where she is in so few shows. She entered classy and gorgeous with no stupid "prop" or gimmick....and she got right down to "bizzness" by speaking of feelings and what looking for in a partner ("attracted to someone like you or someone you want to be like") ...she looked him in the eyes and they had that "spark"

At the stupid group date she didn't yammer and shriek and act silly with the gals - she took care of bizness in the dark, and fed "her" guy....that to me was amazing, I have not seen a contestant handle a stooopid date so well ever LOL

Another group date - she took care of bizzness and was great with the kids.

Even with that (to me low class) Nina and the others complaining and being rude to her and the other "intruder" she never lost her cool. She was more than decent in the house. Unlike the other intruder, Rachel, she didn't whine or moan about her situation. She also didn't become a "sister wife" (I always think that is a goodbye move )

and every time she is with Sam she takes care of bizness, focuses on their relationship, and she really seems like a nice girl.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless