SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Sprite wrote:So next season on BIP we have to watch for the couple who we see the least of...they will be the one with the best chance of actually ending up together. If they are together a lot off screen, but we aren't shown much, means they are relatively normal, talking of normal things, getting to know one another and pretty much staying out of the drama other than some good sound bites in ITM's.

IA same happened with Marcus and Lacy. We saw when she was sick, and he was with her but that's about it. Did something similar happen with Jade/Tanner? Or am I getting confused with Bachelor New Zealand Art/Matilda, hurt her arm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:So next season on BIP we have to watch for the couple who we see the least of...they will be the one with the best chance of actually ending up together. If they are together a lot off screen, but we aren't shown much, means they are relatively normal, talking of normal things, getting to know one another and pretty much staying out of the drama other than some good sound bites in ITM's.

IA same happened with Marcus and Lacy. We saw when she was sick, and he was with her but that's about it. Did something similar happen with Jade/Tanner? Or am I getting confused with Bachelor New Zealand Art/Matilda, hurt her arm.

I remember her saying she got sick from the heat although they never did show that, but that Tanner took great care of her.

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper Aug 9
I was sick w/ heatstroke this week in Paradise, might not see much of me. But don't worry @ttolbert05 was a good nurse.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 pm

yrkiemommy, thanks. I thought there was something about Jade not feeling well, but I don't know why I thought that. Maybe it was mentioned during the epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm

They were on Periscope tonite and here's a few things they said -

They don't know when they'll get married, but it won't be too long.  They were asked if they wanted to get married in KC and they both want a destination type wedding.  They don't know if it will be televised

They say they don't periscope much because they pretty much do normal things.  Go to dinner, watch tv, go to the movies, walk the dog, etc.  She loves to read and reads to him.  Currently reading Martian to him before the movie is in theaters.  

They'll stay in KC for now and will see how Jade likes living there

He can't attend the DC event.  Has to work.  They will be doing an appearance in Winnipeg in November.  

Agentcurls, they were asked if they had seen your video and they hadn't so they asked for a link and someone sent it to them via twitter.  

There was no air conditioning in Paradise except where they did ITM's, etc.  Tanner says that's why he did so much narration so he could sit in the AC giggling  Also said it was about 110 degrees at 4pm in the afternoon when he proposed.  

They are both excited for Ben's season.  They both think he is a great guy and hope he meets someone that's right for him.  Both say they know nothing about Becca being on Ben's season other than what they read.

Once their contract with ABC is up Tanner would love to go on Survivor or Amazing Race.  They both love Survivor and Amazing Race but Jade would love to do Amazing Race.  She doesn't think she could make it on Survivor They may apply when they are allowed.

No kids for awhile.  They want to do some traveling and spend time together before starting a family

Last edited by yrkiemommy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for the recap, yrkiemommy!

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Thanks yrkiemommy! They sound like just a normal couple doing normal things! She actual reads a book to him? That's so funny!

Nice of the tweeter to post agentcurls link!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Awe. The reading to him is so cute, but morso so funny! Like a mom reading her son a bedtime story! Heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:50 pm

The reading to him is so random, but cute. It reminds me of this scene from Fangirl, a YA book that I read a while back.

I love how normal they are. It's so refreshing to see a couple just doing boring things together and being content just with each other's company and not needing outside validation.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:39 am

^^^Thank you so much for the Periscope recap!
It's so nice to see then even doing the simplest of things, because they are both so warm and engaging.
And thanks to Cassidy for tweeting them the video tribute. I tried to tweet it to them once but they get hundreds a day I''m sure so they might've missed it.
Janner is awesome. That is all.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 53m53 minutes ago
Man CRUSH Monday. @ttolbert05
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 18 CQAF1zsUYAAT1ME
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:55 pm

giggling giggling laugh out loud poor tanner his life has just gotten interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:42 pm

I just watched the Periscope. These two are so cute! She was constantly stroking his chest and stuff. It's clear how in love they are. awwww

Tanner's cat is so pretty, even if fat! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass