SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:51 am

That is wonderful for this obviously in love couple! Now I'm sorry to jump off topic and I'm going to probably be more sorry for bringing up RS but I need to know this--do you (and others who read his site) get pop ups constantly and unexpected errors and the page is reloading messages? I've tried and I've tried but had so many problems yet I want to get as much Bach scoop as I can. Please tell me the secret! Hugesmile TYIA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:03 am

I'm actually quite exited for their wedding. Wonder how much will leak to sm. Janner seem to be a really well liked couple by other bach/ette family, and both as individuals as well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am

So basically most of the BIP crowd plus a few of their friends.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:21 am

rhondam wrote:That is wonderful for this obviously in love couple! Now I'm sorry to jump off topic and I'm going to probably be more sorry for bringing up RS but I need to know this--do you (and others who read his site) get pop ups constantly and unexpected errors and the page is reloading messages? I've tried and I've tried but had so many problems yet I want to get as much Bach scoop as I can. Please tell me the secret! Hugesmile TYIA

Yes, I do, it is so incredibly frustrating. The pop ups were always bad, but the errors and page reloading are new since he redesigned. It's now the buggiest site I have ever been on. He's running a really shitty site and doesn't care about how the pop ups ruin the user experience.

I need to stop visiting the site, I'm legit worried about it giving me a virus or something, I need to just copy and paste the spoilers so I have a reference.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 am

I just put it on reader view, which stops all the pop-ups. His site is really annoying though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I just put it on reader view, which stops all the pop-ups. His site is really annoying though.

How do you do that? I just find it takes forever to load. It is worse now since the redesign.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I just put it on reader view, which stops all the pop-ups. His site is really annoying though.

How do you do that? I just find it takes forever to load. It is worse now since the redesign.

I use Safari - I click on the article and then, in the address/search bar, on the left side there are 4 lines which I click on. It only takes a couple of seconds for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:41 pm

^^^Thank you. I will try that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Hope it works! His site is a nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:29 am

I wonder if they are still showing the wedding on Feb 14 because I was reading that the show castle is showing a episode on Feb 14 and said the time slot was formerly for a bachelor show I read it under castle spoilers. Which said it came from tv line
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:33 am

The 2/14 episode of Castle is "leading out of a special telecast of The Bachelor". This means it is airing after the anniversary special.

In other news, Castle is coming back a week later so there's another week of Bachelor Live.

http://tvline.com/2016/01/19/castle-season-8-return-date-sunday-episode/

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 40 87b72b10 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 40 86669110 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:44 am

They are starting a week later. We are going to be graced with an extra week of Bachelor Live. It looks like Castle will air before or after? (not sure what "leading out" means) the Bachelor special on Feb 14th.

TVLine.com
ABC’s Castle will return from the holiday break a week later than planned. But that’s hardly the most interesting scheduling news at hand.
RELATEDCastle Heads to [Spoiler] for First Time Ever: ‘A Treat for Longtime Fans’
Season 8 will now resume on Monday, Feb. 8, TVLine has confirmed, with the competitive a cappella-themed episode “Tone Death.” (Filling the procedural’s time slot on Feb. 1 is a bonus edition of The Bachelor‘s live aftershow.)
To then get back on schedule, Castle will air on Sunday, Feb. 14 — Valentine’s Day — leading out of a special telecast of The Bachelor. That episode, “Witness for the Prosecution,” sends the series to the courtroom in a bit of a “first.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass