SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 49 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:37 pm

I appreciate her sharing this so much. She's such a brave woman! Her opening up will help others do the same, and that's such a positive thing!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Diana Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Speaking from personal experience, sharing such a horrific event is brave. I admire her strength.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I appreciate her sharing this so much. She's such a brave woman! Her opening up will help others do the same, and that's such a positive thing!
I agree. I also see that her selfless act could potentially help young girls/women who might've otherwise left their friend alone with seemingly trusting guy friends and to think twice about that being a good idea. She is so likeable, so is Tanner. I'm glad they found each other. I think they will be happy for a long long time.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Wow, it gave me chills to replay in my head how she will be felt when Chris rejected her after showing him the Playboy article. So happy that Tanner is there for her and pray that he can be there for her, hopefully she has a good therapist, with support she will make leaps.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Jade is a class act. I never watch Chris Soules season until last day, so no matter what her past was, people seems to think good of her so that is what I have seen on BIP and that is what I still see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Anyone catch Jades tweet about or regarding RS that was deleted? I can't find whSt it said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

https://twitter.com/bach_shitcray/status/710855378582503424

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Interesting. It's deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm

I didn't catch Jade's tweet but based on the responses she's getting my guess is she was pissed about what RS said about her in his blog. I don't blame her.

I mentioned this in Thursday’s video chat, but if you haven’t read it already, I suggest you read Jade’s blog post from last week about being r*ped as a teenager. One thing I always said over and over again when it came to Jade’s Playboy past was that I never understood it. It’s one thing to do a sexy photo shoot, maybe do Maxim where you’re topless but covering your breasts with your arm or something like that. But to see both of Jade’s fully nude Playboy pictorials, then see how she was on social media with the Chive girl pics, and the numerous bikini shots with D-list Vanderpump people versus her persona on the “Bachelor” and BIP, something always seemed off. They weren’t matching up. Now that I know what she went through as a teenager, I get it now. I don’t know anybody that’s been r*ped or sexually assaulted, but you read enough stories of women who have talked about it, and essentially all of them end up saying you begin to devalue your body, you blame yourself, you get depressed, etc. Jade also admitted her home life wasn’t great at the time either and she was rebelling. So it’s definitely a good read, and for me at least, answered a lot of questions I had about why she turned to Playboy at one point in her life. Makes a hell of a lot more sense now.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Is RS a therapist? a doctor?
Is he really suggesting there is a correlation between being r*ped and posing for playboy b/c you devalue yourself?? Sorry, I'm not buying it.
Jade is a beautiful girl, inside and out. If she posed as a rebellion or simply because she could make money who am I to judge. She's not hurting anyone.
I didn't watch CS's season, did she ever say she regretted it or felt devalued by it?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I think she has indicated it. I got that message. 
Maybe I missed something somewhere and I don't usually agree with RS, but I don't see anything more wrong with what he is sharing vs what we have shared here.
However, I am glad she deleted a post that might have stimulated more conversation if that is not her intention. 
I will stand by what I say--if you don't want people to comment on your private life, then keep it private. Once you open those barn doors, its hard to put all the livestock back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 pm

I don't really see what's wrong with what he said either, but it's pretty hypocritical considering how much he enjoyed posting every scantily clad pic of hers on his blog and being a general a-hole about it. I don't really remember him trying to understand her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass