SELECT CONTENT

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Sprite wrote:I am shocked, speechless !!! And here I thought they were the real thing. Did not in any way see any red flags with this relationship. Never in a million years did I think that the distance would be an issue. I guess I'll have to return the wedding gift I had bought them. :why:

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

No surprise that Samantha ended it. She was obviously using him to try to do damage control, probably felt that the bashing on SM had died down enough that she could end it. I'm sure Nick knew it was coming, he doesn't strike me as naive when it comes to relationships, and was probably just happy to get some from a very hot chick for however long it lasted.

And now she is devoting herself to charity work. Good for her, but I also can't help but think that too is related to repairing her image.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 12105222_1090320617658187_228715112_n
thenickpeterson Rumor mill has it right this time. Samantha and I have decided the distance is too tough at this time. She's an amazing girl and I'm so thankful for the experience and time we had together! We'll absolutely remain friends and I wish her all the best with all that she has going on! #BachelorInParadise #BrokenSpell
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 pm

^^^The rumour mill usually has it right Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:58 pm

It sounded so planned out laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 am

Still don't think they ever intended to have a real relationship. The breakup seems to be calculated to be just enough time post show. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:18 am

I agree Albean....then again everything about Samantha seems calculated to me. I actually think she actually kinda liked Joe they def had much more chemistry than her and Nick IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:20 am

sbolduc wrote:I agree Albean....then again everything about Samantha seems calculated to me. I actually think she actually kinda liked Joe they def had much more chemistry than her and Nick IMO.

I agree. If he did not tick everyone off, I think she would have stayed and had some fun with him...until someone better came along. Unfortunately for Joe, she didn't want to be tainted with the same brush as he was. Either way, she wasn't going to end up with any of those guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 am

Not only do I think this was never meant to be a relationship, I am also wondering if they received some kind of "perk" for remaining so until it was convenient not to be a couple anymore. 
It never appeared to be anything more than calculated and bad acting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:25 am

I do remember chloep saying this BIP season was a train wreck and the show had to do a little bit of manipulating to get a good season out of it. I don't think she ever went into specifics, but I wouldn't be surprised if couples like Justin/Cassandra and Nick/Samantha got some kind of incentive to stay together, even though they had each gone ONE date at the time. I also wouldn't be surprised if this was a decision Samantha made on her own to gain popularity and exposure...but broke up with Nick, as soon as she realized literally no one cared.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 12141931_968181159894817_1969350993_n
samanthasteffen If I was dating myself, I would surprise myself with Starbucks every morning...it would be adorable. ️ #playadelcarmen #mexico
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Really? That would be adorable? :Furious: These people are sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:46 pm

^^ I think they like the attention. giggling Rolling Eyes Look at me! Look at me!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

+15
bluwavz
Rolly
Kashathediva
Sprite
stuckinsc